Firemen Movers

RH-GTA
RH-GTA

Moving Service

Assisted Review

After several moves over the years, I have never been impressed by any moving company until now. Firemen Movers showed up on time, did a great job, and didn't damage anything. They have all the equipment to do the job properly: wardrobes, straps, floor runners, carts and dollies. Being a firefighter myself, I knew they could be trusted and take care of my belongings.
Great job guys!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad we could help.

T family at Danforth and Woodbine
T family at Danforth and Woodbine
1 review East York, ON

House move

Anyone considering moving themselves..think again - you are not as young as you think you are. Hire this company. Courteous, friendly and handy in case of a fire! Seriously! They not only handled the job, but took apart and reassembled complicated bedframes and other furniture. And gave us a gift - fire safty tips and new smoke alarm - nice touch. Hard working, honest and fantastic customer service.

Thanks for the great review! We are really happy that we could take some of the stress out of your moving day. We also believe that a strong Customer Service department greatly helps in relieving some of the stress when it comes to moving. Thanks again!

Stacey in the GTA
Stacey in the GTA

Assisted Review

We hired Firemen Movers to assist us in moving a truck full of furniture from our home to our cottage. Firemen Movers were very professional and thorough, from the initial telephone conversations discussing the move until they pulled away from our cottage in their empty truck. They were very careful with all of our belongings. Red carpet runners were used to protect our hardwood floors and carpets and furniture was wrapped in cellophane and/or moving blankets. They were on time and very nice to deal with. To top it off, when the move was complete they handed us a brand new smoke detector and a package of literature on home fire safety. We will definitely recommend Firemen Movers to friends and family for their next move.

Thanks for the kind words Stacey! We hope you are enjoying your new cottage!

AW GTA
AW GTA

Assisted Review

Professional, friendly and safe are the best ways to describe Firemen Movers. I was very pleased with the way in which my move was organised and carried through; at no time was I concerned about carelessness or damages occuring to my belongings. Nothing was rushed, yet everything was completed within a very acceptable timeframe. I highly recommend Firemen Movers!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! At Firemen Movers we strive to work in a safe and timely manner. Safety begins with us! Thanks again!

DR in Toronto / GTA
DR in Toronto / GTA

Assisted Review

I was extrmemely pleased with the service that I received from Firemen Movers. There was two parts to my move and both moves were perfect. I will recommend Firemen Movers to anyone that I know that is moving. They go above and beyond to make the moving experience stress free.

Firemen Movers are pleased we could reduce some of the stress of your moving day! Thanks for the kind words!

SS in Toronto
SS in Toronto

Assisted Review

We have had many moving experiences in the past 10 years. This one was absolutely the best. Not only was the team friendly, courteous and professional. They made the move stress free because they were extremely careful with our furniture and our homes.

PK in the GTA
PK in the GTA

Assisted Review

What can I add that everyone else who has dealt with Firemen Movers hasn’t already said. From the first contact for inquiries to the completion of the move, all was done in a courteous and respectful demeanour, a very rare occurrence in these days but much appreciated. Although the move was only from one apartment to another apartment in the same building, just a different floor, I had estimated the time involved would be at least 5 hours. What a pleasant surprise when Lorne and Tom completed the move in 3 hours. Thank you both very much. We will definitely be recommending your service to all of our friends and work-place co-workers.

DW in Toront
DW in Toront

Assisted Review

Three of your finest arrived to pack and move my elderly aunts from their apartment, where they had lived for 28 years.
We cannot say enough about the superb service from Firemen Movers on moving day. They arrived on time, were very courteous, did an excellent job of packing and never seemed to waste a minute despite working in very hot conditions.
As both of my aunts are in their mid-nineties, they simply sat and watched these excellent individuals do their job, only moving when finally their chairs were loaded onto the truck! Arrival and unloading at their new apartment was again a display of courteousness and efficiency
What an excellent team of individuals were Matt, Matt and Gary. If they are representative of the enire team, then your competition had better watch their backs! Thank you for making a potentially stressful relocation into a pleasurable experience. We will surely recommend your excellent firm to anyone seeking only the very best moving company.

Hi DW! We hope your Aunts are settling in nicely! Thanks for your business. It's greatly appreciated.

Sandra & Alan GTA
Sandra & Alan GTA

Assisted Review

THE BEST MOVE WE EVER MADE !!! – I would hire Firemen Movers anytime and recommend them to anyone looking for a good reliable mover. They were pleasant, professional, fast and very organized. Thanks Guys !

Very kind words! Thanks Sandra and Alan!

Susan GTA
Susan GTA

Assisted Review

I want to let everyone know what an excellent job Firemen Movers did on Tuesday. They were professional, organized, punctual and courteous. They worked hard to complete the job quickly despite the tough conditions. I appreciate their efforts, sense of humour and strength required to climb all those stairs. They took care of my furniture and noticed a piece missing from my headboard from previous movers and took the time to show me and fix it for me.
I will be using Firemen Movers again and have already recommended them to all of my friends. I cannot give the men enough praise. I also have to thank the company for making sure there were enough guys on the job. They cared enough about their crew to schedule appropriately to get the job done safely. Well done!

Thanks for all of your recommendations Susan!

More about Firemen Movers

Residential and Commercial Moving and Storage, Packing and Unpacking Services.

As professional Firefighters, each day we rely on a commitment to teamwork, safety and integrity to provide our communities with emergency services when they need them most.

Applying these same principles to the Residential Moving Industry has allowed us to create a company that provides Ontario with the highest standards of moving and storage services. Why Firemen Movers? We are Safe, Dependable, Hard Working and On-time!

Our commitment to quality working practices ensures that everyone involved in your move is a trained, properly equipped and certified employee. We do not use day labor or contract out, which ensures that we can move your belongings quickly and safely. In addition to exceptionally high service levels we also support 2 important local charities, The Sick Kids Burn Unit, and the Red Door Family Shelter.

Call now to learn more about our Ontario moving services and receive a FREE, no obligation estimate for your move.