HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Waterloo  >  Action Appliance Sales & Service Inc.

Reviews for Action Appliance Sales & Service Inc.

Amanda Reed in Kitchener
Amanda Reed in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Washing Machine Repair

I am so happy with the service of Action Appliance and would recommend this company to anyone requiring appliance repair or service. Glen was friendly and efficient. He was prepared with the materials required, so I did not have to wait to have the machine repaired. Outstanding customer service! Thanks Glen!

Hi Amanda
Thanks for the nice comments. I appreciate the time you took to leave me a review. Its also makes my job easier to have great customers like yourself.
Thanks again.
Glen

Jim in Waterloo
Jim in Waterloo
1 review Kitchener, ON

Great repair to our Bosch front load washer

We had a previous estimate to repair our 2 year old Bosch front load washer at over $400.00. We were uncomfortable with this other company & wanted a second opinion. Action Appliance was a referral. Glen came & just removed a sock jammed in the pump. Total cost $73.45

More about Action Appliance Sales & Service Inc.

Glen Campbell, owner and operator, has over 30 years experience in appliance repair. He is Factory Trained on major brands like Bosch, GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Samsung and Maytag. Action Appliance is also Factory-Authorized Warranty Service Center for Bosch Appliances. Action Appliance Service opened for business on October 2nd, 1990. www. ...