HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  M&R Roofing

Reviews for M&R Roofing

John Cary in Toronto
John Cary in Toronto

GARAGE ROOF REPLACEMENT

THEIR REPRESENTATIVE WHO GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE WAS PROMPT AND COMPETITIVE. THE TEAM WHO DID THE WORK WAS POLITE, CONSIDERATE AND THOROUGH. THE SHINGLING, GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS WERE INSTALLED OVER A FOUR HOUR PERIOD. THE GARDEN WAS PROTECTED AND THE OLD SHINGLES AND DOWNSPOUTS WERE REMOVED CAREEFULLY FROM OUR PROPERTY.

EXCELLENT WORK AND I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THEM.

joel in
joel in

Flat Roof Membrane

M&R Roofing just completed a flat membrane roof for me and I couldn't be more satisfied. It was tricky work as the roof is used as a terrace and there is considerable outdoor furniture and flower planters that had to be shuffled to enable the work to be done. As well, a number of technical issues arose and M&R explained the situations and provided expert advice. The staff was courteous and the job site was clean at the end of each day. The quoted price was what they billed. All in all, I appreciated their effort and know the roof is now water-tight.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

slate roof maintance

I have a Victorian home that has a slate roof, after many attempts to find a company that was willing to repair it I found M&R roofing. Was so glad I did not only did they maintained the slate which I LOVE they were very professional and understanding. I look forward to call them up if need be in the future for any other repairs. If you love slate roof like I do please give them a call well worth the $$. Thank you for the awesome work you guys.

Flat roof, Siding, Deck

I have M&R roofing company just finished my two level of flat roofs. The quote was kind of high but the quality reflected on the price. Mark, your expertise on flat roof isn't mute, good job and keep going!
I especially want to thank the company's support for understanding that not even a proper space have been offered for putting a bin so they needed to trevel a bit distance to dump the waste, I truly apprciated on this.
I now have the company continue to replace the siding and building the deck for me.
I highly recommond them for your roofing project because they listen to your needs.
Thanks Marcin and Mark as well. I will definately talk to you again for my future need.

John M. in Toronto
John M. in Toronto

Peaked and flat roof replacement

These people are great. Roofing is a tough job - work up high, lots of debris and mess to get rid of, schedules prone to decimation by bad weather, etc. It's also pretty competitive. I got 3 quotes from well-reviewed companies and chose this one based on reasonable price and their highly professional detailed electronic quote. They were very responsive to my follow-up questions before signing the quote (which you can do electronically). They also agreed to a time window to get my job done, important since I travel a lot, and they completed the job in that window, despite having to shuffle a bit in that window due to rain. I'm in downtown Toronto with close neighbours and a tiny backyard with delicate pergola and many garden plants, in which they had to toss down a huge amount of old roofing (3 layers on both the flat and peaked roof). Only one plant got whacked and it will likely survive! The cleanup crew did a great job - the company uses big trailers which are quickly filled and hauled away. Neighbours were happy. The new roofing looks great. Oh, and the eavestrough was damaged a bit with their heavy ladder leaning against it. Still functional, but cosmetic damage. The company owner came by to have a look and decided to have that section replaced at no cost to us. All in all, very satisfied.

Karin
Karin

New roof

When the roof started to leak, we got a couple of quotes to replace it. M&R was the only company that had someone go up on the roof and provide us with pictures. They were very professional and provided us with a detailed contract. The workers who came to install the roof arrived promptly and were very polite. They covered the deck, moved plants etc. to ensure nothing got damaged. After replacing the roof, they put everything back and took away the debris leaving no cleaning up for us to finish. We were impressed with M&R's professionalism, quality of work and customer service.

Tom Yip in Mississauga
Tom Yip in Mississauga

M&R Roofing

Recently had to get the flat and shingle roof redone including tying into my neighbours recent addition. M&R were patient with all my questions and even suggested doing a "test patch" on my old flat roof to make sure there would be no surprises before I agreed to sign on for the work. They also took the time to meet with the neighbours contractor to make sure everyone was on the same page on what the expectations were.

All in all very satisfied with the conscientious crew and having direct contact with the owner at any time was also a plus.

Flat roof replacement and fascia updates

Marcin and his teams were incredibly responsive, professional and provided a high quality of work. They were meticulous with their clean up and we felt that our home was in good hands the entire time. They are very skilled professionals who provide an attention to detail that we really appreciated as the home owner. We highly recommend M&R for any roof updates.

Garth in Chaplin Estates
Garth in Chaplin Estates

Reshingled Roof

M&R Roofing was recommended to me by my builder. They did a great job in a timely and efficient manner! Easy to deal with. Responsive to inquiries. Very professional! Highly recommended!

More about M&R Roofing

M&R Roofing provides the highest quality and professional residential and commercial roofing services in Toronto and surrounding areas.

SERVICES: We provide a complete range of roofing related services including the replacement and repairs of sloped and flat roofs, related carpentry and sheet metal work. See our services listing below.

INSPECTIONS: Our roof inspections and resulting estimates are complete, detailed and thorough outlining all material specifications and installation procedures. Thermal infrared imaging inspections are also available.

EDUCATION: We take pride in the acquisition and application of building knowledge. We hold the following certificates, degrees and diplomas. Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator and Quality Master, Soprema T-02 Basic Techniques, Soprema Advanced Techniques PAQ+S, Velux Certified Installer, Roofing Technology, Maintenance and Inspection Course, University of Toronto Building Science, Lexcan TPO Training course, University of Toronto Commerce and Economics with High Distinction.

SAFETY AND INSURANCE: The meeting of health and safety regulations is our minimum standard. We are members of all required regulatory bodies. All of our employees are covered by WSIB and are certified in WHMIS, fall protection and propane handling training. We are fully insured an bonded including in the application of torch down rubber membranes.