HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  M&R Roofing

Reviews for M&R Roofing

cthompson in Toronto

We put on a new flat roof and mansard with M&R in 2010. Everything has been great over the years but this year, a few of the actual asphalt shingles became delaminated and separated off the mansard. Marcin got the shingle product rep out to our house to replace and correct the problem. It is nice to have a company that honors its warranty seven years after the fact! Thank you Marcin

I found M&R roofing to be extremely courteous and professional. They were incredibly responsive to my needs which I fully appreciate. M&R's ability to communicate effectively via email was very impressive and went a long way to setting a good first impression. The crew was on time and diligent in their craft. Clean up was excellent as well.

Great service with a great price! What more could you ask for.

Angelina

This is the second time I used M&R Roofing. The first time they replaced a portion of our flat roof. I was happy with their service so when it was time to replace the roof on our garage I booked them without getting any other quotes. It took awhile to get the work scheduled (probably due to our very wet Summer) but when the work was finally scheduled the guys got the job done extremely fast - I think it took about four hours, and were pleasant to deal with. I would recommend M&R Roofing to a friend.

laurak in TO, Ontario Canada

I contacted several roofers and M & R were by far the most thorough and professional in regards to setting up an inspection and getting me a quote. The work was done quickly and the crew did an excellent job leaving my backyard much cleaner than it was when they started. I appreciated the detailed quote and the photographs that showed me the work that needed to be done. I would recommend M& R Roofing and I would not hesitate to use them for future jobs.

CA in Toronto

M&R Roofing responded immediately to my emergency call for roof repairs to damage sustained from recent heavy winds. They made temporary repairs and also provided a very thorough assessment of the damage, including photos. I then requested a quote for replacement of the flat portion of my roof which they provided within 36 hours. The quote was thorough and professional and Marcin took the time to return my call and answer all my questions. The work was completed by Corey and his team later that week in a very professional manner. Photos provided both progress reports and a record of work completed. This is the second time I have used M&R and I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Thank you for the review Carol. Here the wind lifted up the membrane and exposed around 300 square feet of roof decking. Glad we secured it in the rain and installed a new SBS modified bitumen flat roof.

Jason in Toronto

We needed to replace our flat and sloped roof for our house and garage as well as the eavestroughs throughout. The team M&R Roofing provided professional service, were very easy to talk with, friendly and responsive. We were so happy throughout the whole process and especially with the finished work. Thank you to Marcin, Mark and the rest of the wonderful team at M&R!

Doug M from Toronto

This is the second time we have engaged the services of M&R to complete a roof replacement on our home. These guys are Pros. From initial contact, estimation, advice, through completion we were totally satisfied with the expert service provided. Despite some timing setbacks with the incoming winter weather beyond their control a great job all around! Thanks to Marcin and the M&R team. If you are looking for a quality product at a fair price, look no further.

Leander from Toronto

We contacted M&R Roofing and a half-dozen others to remove our roof completely, reinsulate our cathedral ceiling, and replace the plywood and shingles. M&R's quote wasn't the lowest, but they were the only ones that completely addressed all our wishes. Their communication was fantastic, as was the photo documentation of the existing roof's problems. The work was completed promptly and to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend you go with them.

Martha

M&R completed the project well, on time, on budget with friendly capable staff. We, by accident, chose a more expensive shingle and M&R used those shingles at the original price. Very generous on their part.

More about M&R Roofing

M&R Roofing provides the highest quality and professional residential and commercial roofing services in Toronto and surrounding areas.

SERVICES: We provide a complete range of roofing related services including the replacement and repairs of sloped and flat roofs, related carpentry and sheet metal work. See our services listing below.

INSPECTIONS: Our roof inspections and resulting estimates are complete, detailed and thorough outlining all material specifications and installation procedures. Thermal infrared imaging inspections are also available.

EDUCATION: We take pride in the acquisition and application of building knowledge. We hold the following certificates, degrees and diplomas. Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator and Quality Master, Soprema T-02 Basic Techniques, Soprema Advanced Techniques PAQ+S, Velux Certified Installer, Roofing Technology, Maintenance and Inspection Course, University of Toronto Building Science, Lexcan TPO Training course, University of Toronto Commerce and Economics with High Distinction.

SAFETY AND INSURANCE: The meeting of health and safety regulations is our minimum standard. We are members of all required regulatory bodies. All of our employees are covered by WSIB and are certified in WHMIS, fall protection and propane handling training. We are fully insured an bonded including in the application of torch down rubber membranes.