AM Group Studio

Reviews for AM Group Studio

Nat & Penny from Richmond Hill
Nat & Penny from Richmond Hill

Fireplace Makeover

We chose AM Group Studio to reconfigure our Fireplace mantel because of very positive references and their outstanding level of service. Sam was very personable and committed to making the transformation process as easy as possible. The staff were absolutely some of the nicest people we have ever met and truly knowledgeable craftsmen when it came to building and customizing our new fireplace. They took the time to explain everything including providing us with a 3D rendition of our vision and made sure we were extremely satisfied prior to proceeding with the job. They provided us with a variety of styles, colors and options that fell within our budget to help us design the makeover. The entire AM Group Studio team followed through with all of their commitments throughout the building process including an amazing electrician to help complete the look we wanted. Thank you, Sam and your entire team, for a great building experience! Before and After photos provided
Nat & Penny

Thank you Nat & Penny for a nice review. We always strive to do our best in quality and workmanship, that's what keeps our customers coming back to AM Group Studio.

Amanda
Amanda
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Cast Stone Fireplace

I highly recommend AM Group Studio if you’re looking to jazz up you’re fireplace.

They have excellent customer service and experience. They are extremely accommodating and strive to ensure you get exactly what you envision. Before they began, they sent us digital mock-ups of what our fireplace would look like. I highly recommend visiting their showroom to get a better understanding of what you’re fireplace could look like as well as better ideas for what options you can choose.

Installation was completed in 2 days - Ram was so professional, knowledgeable, and flexible with our on-the-spot requests.

I would absolutely hire AM Group again.

Thank you very much for your review and kind words. We are very happy to be able to provide the custom design crown moulding you wanted. We are happy when our customers are happy.

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto
1 review , ON

Cast Stone Mantel

Highly recommend for cast stone mantels. Sam has a deep knowledge of his craft and is very easy to deal with. We are extremely happy with the fireplace mantels installed in our home. Sam was able to source out material that matched a mantel installed in our home almost 10 years ago. The extra effort made to do so speaks volumes. I highly recommend AM Group Studio.

Thank you very much for your kind words. The best advertising for us is a happy customer.

K & L from ELORA in San Francisco
K & L from ELORA in San Francisco
1 review Elora, ON

Best Crown Work Ever

Have worked with Sam on two Custom Homes, one in Oakville, and 1 in Elora. In both cases we used custom made crown that Sam designed specifically for us. Always high quality work for a great price!

The best type of advertising for us is a happy customer.

MJ in Guelph
MJ in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Amazing Crown Moulding Work

These are the PROS! We have used Sam and his team on more than one house build. They are masters at what they do. Do the job quick and always looks great.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We always do our best to produce quality products and keep our customers happy.

Dan and Nik Koz in Markham
Dan and Nik Koz in Markham

Gas Fireplace Insert and Fireplace Mantel

We were extremely happy with the service that Sam and his team provided. They were very professional and made sure that we were informed of every step taken during the process. We highly recommend AM Group Studio and trust us when we say, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much for your review and kind words.
We are very happy when our customers are happy with their project.
The AM Group Studio team.

francis.f.h.law in Woodbridge
francis.f.h.law in Woodbridge
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gas fireplace and mantel

I had an old fireplace built of bricks. Homer had them removed and installed a beautiful new gas fire plus a lovely mantel. It changed the look of my lounge. I am so impressed that I decided to have 2 sets of pilers plus centre piece installed at the entrance hall and dining room.

Thank you for the kind words. Our company is always dedicated to provide our customers with quality products and workmanship. We are happy when our customers are happy.

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Fireplace Mantel

Homer and Ramteen were very professional and courteous. They made my basement into a beautiful living space with the attached mantel for my fireplace. I would recommend them. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy when are customers are happy. We always strive to do our best in quality of our products and workmanship.

Fireplace Mantel & Fireplace

We had an older 1980's house that had a stone fireplace out of a 70's movie. All I can say was that it was dated and extremely hard to remove. Sam came in, took one look and said I can help you out. He showed me the design but i had doubts. Once complete I was impressed. I had my electrician draw power to the old wood fireplace and Homer covered the gas fireplace part. I thought i needed extra features, but he kept me from over spending and put a brilliant gas insert in. Now you could never tell what it was. It looks new, clean with classic designs. I have friends that go to other gas and mantel vendors who have problems with colour fading and even with the mantel shifting due to heat. I have absolutely no issues and its now been two years. We are now finishing our basement and putting a new fireplace in due to the wonderful experience with AM Group Studio (not to be confused with the other AM company).

Thank you very much for your kind review. it was a pleasure to complete your project and see that you are another happy customer.

salina ali in Markham
salina ali in Markham

fireplace mantel and plaster mouldings

Great professional company with a family style attitude to giving
you the best advice they have acquired over the years. love the service and commitment to have the job finished on time. will recommend them anytime.

Thank you Salina for a nice review. We always strive to do our best in quality and workmanship, that's what keeps our customers coming back to AM Group Studio

More about AM Group Studio

Fireplace Mantel, Re-facing, refacing, restoring, Caststone fireplace mantel, Cast Stone, Coffered Ceilings Custom cast-stone fireplace, plaster moulding. AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or ...