Mike The Plumber 4 U

Reviews for Mike The Plumber 4 U

PHP In Toronto
PHP In Toronto

clog drain

I called Mike the Plumber 4 u for emergency clog drain when two other companies could not come out that night even when they offered emergency services. Mike was very friendly and explained what was causing the clog drain and his price was more affordable than the quote the other two company that I called. Not only Mike provide an excellent job well done, he was quick on his job and also cleaned up after the job was completed. I am a very satisfied customer and will deal with this company if needed again.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

toilet change

While the company provided what seems to be good work, they were extremely dishonest about the price. I asked for the total cost to change our toilet. I was told $149 firm. Upon completion of the job, there were several additional costs added on, which were not disclosed to us over the phone. We were charged almost $100 more than the estimate that we were given. Extremely disappointing experience, would absolutely not recommend. When we discussed the matter with the plumber we were told that we should ask about the additional charges involved...however, we inquired about additional charges, including necessary parts which they noted we did not need to supply.

Aman
Aman

Emergency Repair

Mike The Plumber 4 U
(416) 333-9325
Toronto
M5R2E2

I had a pinhole leak in my hot water line and after calling a few places and receiving ridiculous quotes, I was fortunate enough to come across these guys! Anthony was professional and pleasant to deal with. He didn't play games and was upfront and honest about everything. I ended up paying less than half of what the other guys were trying to sell me. I definitely recommend these guys to anyone that has plumbing needs (emergency or otherwise). Thanks again Anthony!

On September 27th, my basement toilet and shower drain began backing up. I tried everything I could to clear the blockage from using a liquid plumber (Draino) to a 25ft auger (snake) and nothing would work. I then gave these guys a call and Anthony came by and got it done once again! He had to snake 45-50 feet to clear the blockage but in the end, it was fixed... I hope I don't have any other issues for a long time but if I do, I'm coming right back to these guys....Thanks again Anthony!

Howard in Toronto
Howard in Toronto

Mike the plumber 4 U was fantastic

We just had a visit from Anthony from Mike the plumber. He was amazing. Came on time. Showed us the problem. Told us we could easily fix it ourselves, showed us how and would not take any money from us. This, even though he arrived early Saturday morning for the job. This is the second time we have used Mike the Plumber 4U and our last experience was also fabulous. I would recommend him to anyone. Howard in Toronto

tor williams from Toronto
tor williams from Toronto
8 reviews East York, ON

various

I used Mike's service 5 times and he always came quickly after I called. He is amicable and his fees are quite reasonable. and will I use again. He has Installed my dishwasher, sink and toilet. He also was able to fix a leak in my hot water heater. I will be using his services again in the future.

10 reviews York, ON

Fixed kitchen sink + bathroom drain

Really nice guy but seemed a bit pricey...work was done well but the guy who came is a bit chatty which is fine but makes the work take a bit longer than necessary. Friendly service but they dont take visa.

10 reviews York, ON

Unclogged Drain

Nice guy (sends us Christmas cards). Fixed the sink and didn't charge us a crazy amount. Was efficient, tidy, and capable. We also had him do some minor repairs on our sink which worked out well.

S in Markham
S in Markham

Repair of Leaky Bath Faucet and Repair of 2 Toilets

I contacted this company after receiving a very high quote by one of the big name companies. Their postings say they are reasonable and they are true to their word. The plumber made it out to my home in Markham right away and was honest in his dealings with me. The work completed by Mike ..4U was completed to my satisfaction with a 30 day warranty. What I also liked was that I was given an estimate over the phone (excluding the cost for parts) which gave me a reasonable idea about what my ultimate cost would be. I thought that my dishwasher needed repairing, Mike checked it out, it was fine, and I was not charged for this part of the job.

michelle in Mississauga
michelle in Mississauga

Remove old toilet and install a new toilet

I call mike the plumber 4 u and was very pleased with the price and the service received. I found the plumber to be very friendly and trustworthy not creating more work than necessary. He even clean up before leaving. I will definitely use their services in the future.

Elvis Reyez
Elvis Reyez

Install a new kitchen faucet and snake kitchen drain

I had called mike the plumber 4 U to install a new kitchen faucet and to fix my slow drain problem. He arrived on time and was very professional. I would recommend to anyone who is having difficulties with plumbing related issues to contact Mike the Plumber 4 U. I am pleased to say that I was satisfied with his service and a satisfied customer. It is good to know that there is still good customer service out there.