FoamWorks Inc.

Insulation
2320 Tedlo St., Unit 6 Mississauga ON L5A 3V3
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Cooksville  >  FoamWorks Inc.

Reviews for FoamWorks Inc.

Home reno

My contractor uses these guys and they were great. They take a lot of pride in their work and were eager to show me all the work they had done. There was a small, innocent mistake but it was more than made up for. They went out of the way to fix it and we were very pleased. Very professional and great to deal with.
Ryan

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Home Reno

Renovated my house, sprayed all the walls, ground floor and basement. Contacted Mark, Both Mark and Dan came by to review the house and gave me a competitive rate. Both were very knowledgeable and accommodating. Job was completed in 1 day and was done as per what they said they would do, thickness and clean up. I would recommend Foam-works to anyone. Great Find.

E
E

Basement and under sunroom

I found Foam Works from this website.. Mark called me the next day and Dan came by to look at the job the following day. He explained how they would perform the work. We agreed on the price and two days later the job was done. I had initially bought the Touch n' Foam from Home Depot to do the job myself. I'm glad that I decided to leave this up to the professionals. Foam Works guys did an awesome job, clean, professional, took them time and it was done very well.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Basement Insulation

I found this company on the internet and was very satisfied with their work. I obtained 3 quotes for a full basement insulation job and this company came in right in the middle in terms of pricing, although all 3 quotes were comparable. They were able to schedule me the following week. They came when they said they were going to come and did what they said they were going to do. The job was very well done and they cleaned up nicely. The whole process, from getting the estimate, to finishing the job, was seamless. I would highly recommend Foamworks. Thanks Mark and crew!

Home owner from Mississauga
Home owner from Mississauga

Insulate garage ceiling (bedroom above garage)

FoamWorks was recommended from a friend who had a similar issue (cold bedroom above the garage during winter months). They were satisfied with the work done and now have a warm bedroom! We called FoamWorks and Dan was able to come by the next day for a quote. I had done some research on spray foam (open cell vs closed cell etc..) and he confirmed what I read and also provided additional information. Dan delivered on what they promised and the job was done on time. Great work....Great Company! I recommend to anyone looking to have insulation work done.

Lore from Toronto
Lore from Toronto

Attic Spray Foam Insulation

The insulation in my roof didn't have sufficient air gap which caused condensation and water to drip through my drywall ceiling. I had a few companies quote spray-on foam insulation to replace the existing insulation and create a water barrier. FoamWorks was competitive and local.

I met with Julian from FoamWorks to discuss the job and concerns I had relating to internet articles on spray foam installation projects that had gone wrong. Julian was clearly very knowledgeable about the various spray foam products and was able to explain to me why each of the projects had failed in the articles I had read. At this point I was very confident I would be in good hands with FoamWorks.

My concerns addressed, I schedule the work to be done while we were on a family vacation. I had arranged for my niece to be at the house on the day of the job. As scheduled FoamWorks arrived and setup their truck for the job, just in time to have a City of Toronto road crew pull up and inform them they have to leave the site due to road maintenance work.

Julian, knowing we needed to have the job completed during our vacation tried to reschedule another date with my niece but she was unavailable any other day.

Going way above any expectations Julian arranged with my niece and his crew to return later that day, after the road work was complete, and worked through the evening to complete the job.

We returned from our vacation to a job professionally done oblivious to the drama that had occurred.

I would recommend Julian and FoamWorks in a heartbeat. Thank you Julian, the FoamWorks crew and Kristina. We would not have gotten this done without you.

Lady in Etobicoke
Lady in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Spray Foam...entire house

We used FoamWorks on 3 seperate occasions. We redid our entire bungalow and they were awesome. The foam they use...the soy one...doesn't really smell. The guys do a decent job cleaning up and are super easy to work with.
Thanks Daniel and Mark and Cory...

Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)
Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)

Basement Spray Foam Insulation

Daniel and crew delivered what they promised. Prompt communication and reasonable prices (got a lot of quotes and these guys gave me what I asked, good value, no frills). My 100 year old basement is now livable. Bye bye to drafts and dankness. It's Dec and we don't have heat turned on at all down there and have been totally comfy painting down there. Team showed up on time, finished on time, and cleaned up all their own mess. Great service!

Ilze in North York
Ilze in North York

Basement renovation

We found FoamWorks online. Although a bit uncertain at first about getting a contractor that way, our meeting with Daniel put all my concerns to rest.
The team did a first-rate job and I would recommend the company to anyone looking for spray-foam insulation for their basement or elsewhere.

Mack
Mack

Crawl Space Insulation

I called couple of contractors for my crawl space insulation and finally happened to call Daniel, who not only game the accurate quotation but also happened to come over in short notice and did the job on the spot, Mark did the complete insulation and Daniel also assured for after service calls. Being impressed by the job, already recommended them to the neighbours...