Amazing Work!!! Did the project on time and amazing quality. My family and I would recommend to anyone wanted a beautiful project. Super happy with him and his team. Thanks Kevin!!!
Thank you for this review! We are glad you are happy too!
All started off well. But as the job progressed we realized he had no clue what he was doing. We agreed on one thing then he would change it and bring cheaper material then agreed on. His concrete guy destroyed our interlock. He tried to fix it and it looks disaterous. We are just impressed that it is still standing after the winter. He did not finish and one day just did not show up. We gave up on contacting him. A 4 week job....a year later and still not complete. Please stay away!
Our cabinets were Ikea and they are installed very nicely.
- We trip on our floor tiles as they are uneven and stick up.
- Our faucet is the opposite of what it should be, hot is cold.
- The sink leaked and ruined the sink cabinet. We had to fix it ourselves.
- We have to plug our pond pump in with an extension cord inside the house because they severed the outdoor power and it's buried in the new basement drywall.
- we can't push our stove in all the way because the plug was put in the wrong spot.
- Our laundry room floor was put in new and was covered in paint.
- Furnace access door left no access to furnace. In fairness, he did come back to fix this one. Possibly because he hadn't been paid in full at this point. For the rest of the problems we repeatedly received no answer.
I wasn't going to write, but it still annoys me on a regular basis, so I thought I should. Plus he didn't reply to me on the problems.
Very nice guy and very impressive website. Renovations started well. Tiles on floor were done well but then the problems began. Built a shower from scratch. Horrible job. Tiles were all crooked on wall and floor. Caulking around tiles looked horrible (very think and very bumpy). Tiles on shower floor were all scratched up. He sealed the floor tiles and after a few showers the seal is peeling off, the shower head is leaking. Paint job in bathroom was very bumpy and you could see the brush stokes. The job took well over a month to finish. I ended up firing him and did not pay for the entire job. I now have to pay someone else to fix the job.
An impressive resume, glowing recommendations and a charming persona led me to hire this man for my bathroom renovation. The first week of demolition work went well. It was downhill from there on. Work hours were typically 10 a.m to 3 p.m. if he bothered to show at all( approx. 17 hrs. per wk. for the month of May).I fired him at the end of May and had paid approx. one half of the original quote by then. I was fortunate to get someone to take over. I then learned all the work done was not done to code or through the use of standard building practices. Everything had to be ripped out and re-done.Yes, everyone told me I could be a candidate for Holmes on Homes.This experience was the renovation from hell!