Our cabinets were Ikea and they are installed very nicely.
- We trip on our floor tiles as they are uneven and stick up.
- Our faucet is the opposite of what it should be, hot is cold.
- The sink leaked and ruined the sink cabinet. We had to fix it ourselves.
- We have to plug our pond pump in with an extension cord inside the house because they severed the outdoor power and it's buried in the new basement drywall.
- we can't push our stove in all the way because the plug was put in the wrong spot.
- Our laundry room floor was put in new and was covered in paint.
- Furnace access door left no access to furnace. In fairness, he did come back to fix this one. Possibly because he hadn't been paid in full at this point. For the rest of the problems we repeatedly received no answer.
I wasn't going to write, but it still annoys me on a regular basis, so I thought I should. Plus he didn't reply to me on the problems.