STAN - ELEX SERVICES INC.

Electricians
1-137 Vancouver St Barrie ON L4M 4M5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Barrie  >  STAN - ELEX SERVICES INC.

Reviews for STAN - ELEX SERVICES INC.

Czeslaw from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Stan-Elex pays attention to the details and works until the job is done the right way. This quality sets him apart from most other contractors and is very valuable, especially in someone working with electricity. This is why i call Stan-Elex again and again when I have an electrical job in my house. Stan did the electrical wiring in my basement, pot lights outside the house and many smaller projects I had, like extra outlets. I fully recommend Stan-Elex Service Inc.

rikuo
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Stan did a fantastic job on our basement electrical wiring. He installed pot lights, receptacles dimmers and switches, also he prewired cable tv and telephone lines. The work was preformed to above industry standards. I recommend his high quality service to everyone.

More about STAN - ELEX SERVICES INC.

Providing superb electrical services to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Barrie, Orillia, Newmarket, GTA and cottage country, at Stan-Elex Services Inc. we are proud of our 20 year record or reliable quality service and A+ rating. Our customers know that Stan-Elex will deliver to the highest quality, always meeting ...