Dome Contracting & Insulation

Reviews for Dome Contracting & Insulation

Patrick
Patrick

Attic Insulation & pipe work

Very happy with the service. Robert is extremely knowledgeable and delivered high quality craftsmanship. Very courteous, a true professional. Have already recommended his services to neighbors looking at similar jobs.

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and thank you very much for the referrals. We strive to provide the best customer service to our customers during the whole process, and appreciate good customers like you. We wish you a wonderful summer!

Cameron
Cameron
1 review Orangeville, ON

Attic insulation

Bonnie was amazing to deal with and Rob and Justin showed up right on time. They were efficient, polite, professional and everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. Totally recommend for any insulation work needed.

Cameron, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your kind words and happy you were satisfied with the service we provided. We work hard to provide a positive experience for our customers. Thanks to customers like you, it makes our job easy. We hope you enjoy your summer and stay cool with your new insulation!

Jason
Jason

Insulation

Robert did a great job with applying spray foam to the ceiling of our garage, porch, and the top of our joists. He also added new cellulose to our attic. Robert and Bonnie were extremely patient and understanding with our hectic renovation time lines. I definitely recommend their services!

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We understand the stress of renovating a home, so we try to make our process as smooth as possible. Good luck with the rest of your renovations and enjoy your summer!

Susan
Susan

insulation assessment/ asbestos removal

Robert and his crew were very good and helpful. Robert especially provided me with information that helped me understand the situation regarding potential asbestos in the old insulation. He even went so far as to take pictures with my camera so I could see the site. As I'm having renovations done he mentioned that if there's any insulation disturbed he would return to make adjustments, if needed, at no additional cost. Very comforting to have that service available if need be.

I should mention that my contractor was here during Robert's first visit, and he was equally impressed. I suspect he'll be recommending your company to clients, if there is any demand for insulation/asbestos remediation services.

Ricardo
Ricardo

Aric insulation

Done on time and reasonably priced. The two gentlemen were polite and they clean up after the work was done.

Hello Ricardo. Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Dykodar
Dykodar
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic mold remediation and asbestos abatement

We had mould on the attic sheating, and vermiculite insulation that contained asbestos, and inadequate roof vents in a home we just moved in to.
As soon as the testing confirmed asbestos, our abatement and remediation quotes from other companies shot up from $2K to $10K-$15K!! Not something we could afford having just moved in to this house and putting all we had in to the purchase as well as other required updates, but we needed to get the mould cleaned and therefore had no choice about the asbestos insulation removal and replacement...
Dome's quote was well below the rest, saving us a ton of money, and we were extremely comfortable with Robert from the moment he arrived for the quote. He assured us that everything would be taken care of safely and it definitely was! Robert and team arrived early for the work, laid out covers to protect the floors and started sealing off the second floor before we'd barely said good morning! We were fully comfortable with handing over our keys (and home!) to Robert and going to a hotel with our two cats for the few days the work would take. When we arrived back at home after completion, the house was clean, no mess left behind. Great work!! Mould was all gone, the old asbestos insulation was gone, new insulation was in, and Robert even weather-stripped the attic hatch for us. Excellent, professional job.
Being new at all this, we were perfect candidates to be taken advantage of, and a few other contractors had already tried! Robert is fantastic and put us at ease, explained everything to us "homeowner to homeowner" and we trust him fully. Bonnie in the office is very nice and great to deal with as well for booking the quote, sending out invoices immediately and following up.
The one and ONLY reason this isn't a 10+ star review is because there was slight damage done to our driveway; there is now a very large gap crack on the edge. We're still waiting for Robert to come by and take a look as we'd contacted them about it and were told he would come by. We'd even spoken to him directly about it. He said the crack was there already, and it may have been, but it's now significantly worse and much wider and bigger than it was as I immediately noticed it when we arrived home as it's directly in front my car door! If it had been that bad beforehand, we'd have taken care of it already before the piece completely detaches and falls off!
Overall, we highly recommend Dome, and I'm confident we'll get this driveway issue sorted out eventually!

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the review, but very sorry for the way we have left the driveway issue. Robert had every intention of returning to look at the driveway and resolve the issue. I "dropped the ball" on this and didn't schedule him to return. We would very much still like to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please let me know if I can still schedule a time for him to stop by.

Thank you very much for your patience!

dawn in Scarborough
dawn in Scarborough

Abestos removal

Hello I recently used this company for the second time for Abestos removal. They were quick, professional, and very reasonably priced when some ductwork was uncovered during our bathroom reno that had abestos wrapped tape. They also inspected the attic and roof to check on the insulation. If I discover more abestos in the house I will definitely hire them again!!!

Dawn, thank you for your positive feedback! We were pleased you contacted us again and we were able to help. All the best with your bathroom renovations and let us know if we can assist in anyway.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

Fabulous job done by Dome topping up my attic insulation. Robert was extremely knowledgeable and completed the job promptly. Bonnie was also knowledgeable in answering my questions and followed up with me after the work was completed. I highly recommend Dome.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on HomeStars. We really appreciate your feedback. We take pride in taking care of our customers, while providing quality work. Thank you again, and please don't hesitate to contact us should your require any further assistance.

lmcivor2
lmcivor2
1 review Acton, ON

Insulation removal

We were extremely pleased with the work. They went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you and your family a warm and healthy winter.

All the best,
Bonnie, Robert & Crew

Michele
Michele
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Insulation Upgrade/Installation

From beginning contact, meeting with Robert for estimate, questions along the way before project, through to completion, I was honestly impressed and satisfied. Robert and his main crew of Justin and Laing, were very professional, knowledgable and accomplished in their skills. Developed a great rapport over the course of the 4-day project, which began on time as promised and finished up a day early, certainly a bonus. They were respectful of our home and very considerate about cleanliness, and always left our house in great shape at the end of the day, which I greatly appreciated. Bonnie, who oversees the office and communication, was always timely and responsive to my questions. Though I did not seek another estimate, I felt that Robert was honest and upfront, so I trusted I was making the best decision, and would highly recommend their services.

Hi Michele,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. You were a pleasure to work with. Robert takes pride in his workmanship and customer service, and treats all his customers as if they were family. We are very pleased you were satisfied with the service and work completed on your home. We wish you and your family a safe and warm winter.

All the best,

More about Dome Contracting & Insulation

Dome Contracting & Insulation provides insulation removal, mold removal, asbestos removal as well as blown cellulose insulation, blown fiberglass insulation and spray foam insulation installation.

We are fully insured and licensed with specialized & certified staff trained in all the latest abatement technologies as well fully trained insulation specialists. Our workmanship and materials are fully warranted.

Dome CI has been optimizing efficiency of homes since 1999. Over 75% of our business comes from referrals, which is a testament of how effective and essential our services are. Our focus is ensuring you live in a safe & healthy environment while maximizing your home’s thermal efficiency.

Call our office today to get a free estimate or find out how we can help you!

Insulation, Mold Detection & Removal, and Asbestos & Lead Removal
Insulation Removal Services Fire Damage Insulation Removal Water Damage Insulation Removal Animal feces / Animal infected Insulation Removal Blown fibreglass Insulation Blown Cellulose Insulation Spray Foam Insulation Mold Removal Mould Removal Mould Remediation Asbestos Removal Asbestos Abatement Disinfection services
Asbestos Abatement, Mould Remediation, Vermiculite Removal, Insulation Removal, Loose fill Insulation, Cellulose Insulation, Blown fibreglass insulation, Spray foam insulation, Walltite Eco Spray Foam, BASF Spray Foam, Attic venitlation, Air Sealing Attics, Rafter Vents, Baffle Vents, Soffits, Roof Vents, Turbine Vents, Raccoon Damage, Racoon feces removal, Contaminated insulation removal, Energy efficiency optimization, roof repair, leak repair.
CLIMATIZER, WEATHERSHEILD, OWENS CORNING PROPINK, BENEFECT, CONCROBIUM
We use industrial custom built removal trailers and insulation installation trucks that remove and install insulation and other debris safely and effectively straight from your attic without the need for us to carry bags through your living space! Click on the first picture in the gallery to see how we do it!
1999
Cheque, Visa, MC, E-Transfer, Cash
Full licensed and certified
MTCU Certified Asbestos Workers & Supervisor
PROJECT RATE
Contact us for a free estimate!