AAA Professional Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Professional Wildlife Control

Dream Fireplace in Scarborough
Dream Fireplace in Scarborough

Humane Raccoon Removal

I called this company and a representative arrived promptly same day to assess my issue with raccoons. The gentleman was very professional and had necessary equipment required to humanely deal with the matter. The cost was surprisingly low and performed in a swift manner. He gave me good information and I highly recommend them. A follow up visit also provided. Appreciate the great job!

Suresh in Orleans
Suresh in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Raccoons Removal and prevention Toronto

Mike provided excellent service.
Called him on June 30 night. Mike promised to come July 1 morning.
Even though it was Canada Day holiday weekend he was very prompt.
Did a professional job - also very courteous.
Returned later to check and ensure everything was in order.
Recommend the company and Mike highly.

kathleen m. from Toronto
kathleen m. from Toronto

Racoon Sqatters

Mike responded immediately to our emergency. We returned from a vacation to find that a family of raccoons has relocated to our home. They actually chewed their way through our roof and set up shop in our attic. Rain was weeping into our home. Mike quickly set up and helped us immensely by patching up the points where the roof was breached. Mike is a no nonsense guy with RESULTS. The critters were quickly taken care of and the follow up calls were greatly appreciated. I now have Mike’s number in my cell and will recommend him to anyone that has a similar need.

pixelated in Toronto
pixelated in Toronto

This pest removal company damaged my roof.

The owner of AAA removed a squirrel and it's pups from my roof. He left behind a damaged downspout, soffits and fascia which I had installed 3 months prior to his "professional" services. He decided that my vents might be an easy access point for pests to get into my attic. Without my consent he removed mine (or claimed that he did) and replaced them all with ones he said that he had in his truck. He is a barbarian, do not call on him.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Wildlife Removal

Mike has been in this business along time and knows what he is doing. If you want the job done right I highly recommend this company, he gets rid of the problem, closes up the entry points, and treats the animals humanely.

Esther from Toronto
Esther from Toronto

raccoon removal

Mike is the owner and he was honest, knowledgeable and dilligent. I thought I had raccoons but after he thoroughly checked the attic & outdoor access points, he found no coons nor outdoor access to attic. He noticed coons had tried to access through roof and failed. Scratching sound in the walls prob mice so I asked him to eliminate the problem, which he did. Great service and best price in Toronto. Mike is a straight shooter, when he realized I didn't have coons, he told me straight up instead of pretending like I do just to make a buck. Honesty in this business is priceless. I would definitely recommend him.

AC in Etobicoke
AC in Etobicoke
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Squirrel removal

I used AAA Professional Wildlife Control (also known as "All About Animals" Professional Wildlife Control) as squirrels had chewed through the fascia of my roof and got into the attic. While Gislin (owner/operator) got rid of the squirrel and her young he left an opening which small birds continued to use to enter the attic. The "1-way" door he installed was just an opening in the wire mesh angled to be narrow so that the mother could get out but not return - she would stab herself in her shoulders if she tried!!! I called Gilsin the owner/operator to return and close the hole and he just said something like "that's a recall" and never returned. When I had another squirrel problem 6 months later, GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest control not only fixed the problem properly (real 1-way door which they returned to remove and patched with a shingle),they also fixed the mess that AAA Professional Wildlife Control (Gislin) had left.