AAA Professional Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Professional Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Professional Wildlife Control

pixelated in Toronto
pixelated in Toronto

This pest removal company damaged my roof.

The owner of AAA removed a squirrel and it's pups from my roof. He left behind a damaged downspout, soffits and fascia which I had installed 3 months prior to his "professional" services. He decided that my vents might be an easy access point for pests to get into my attic. Without my consent he removed mine (or claimed that he did) and replaced them all with ones he said that he had in his truck. He is a barbarian, do not call on him.

1 review Ajax, ON

Wildlife Removal

Mike has been in this business along time and knows what he is doing. If you want the job done right I highly recommend this company, he gets rid of the problem, closes up the entry points, and treats the animals humanely.

Esther from Toronto
Esther from Toronto

raccoon removal

Mike is the owner and he was honest, knowledgeable and dilligent. I thought I had raccoons but after he thoroughly checked the attic & outdoor access points, he found no coons nor outdoor access to attic. He noticed coons had tried to access through roof and failed. Scratching sound in the walls prob mice so I asked him to eliminate the problem, which he did. Great service and best price in Toronto. Mike is a straight shooter, when he realized I didn't have coons, he told me straight up instead of pretending like I do just to make a buck. Honesty in this business is priceless. I would definitely recommend him.

AC in Etobicoke
AC in Etobicoke
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Squirrel removal

I used AAA Professional Wildlife Control (also known as "All About Animals" Professional Wildlife Control) as squirrels had chewed through the fascia of my roof and got into the attic. While Gislin (owner/operator) got rid of the squirrel and her young he left an opening which small birds continued to use to enter the attic. The "1-way" door he installed was just an opening in the wire mesh angled to be narrow so that the mother could get out but not return - she would stab herself in her shoulders if she tried!!! I called Gilsin the owner/operator to return and close the hole and he just said something like "that's a recall" and never returned. When I had another squirrel problem 6 months later, GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest control not only fixed the problem properly (real 1-way door which they returned to remove and patched with a shingle),they also fixed the mess that AAA Professional Wildlife Control (Gislin) had left.