Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
17 Hidden Creek Place NW Calgary AB T3A 6A5
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

JimB
JimB

Carpet Cleaning

I scheduled the appt online. Dave, the owner, showed up right on time. He was very careful brining in his equipment. Did a great job with cleaning carpet

Thanks so much for the review Jim. It was great to meet you, and I am so pleased you are happy with the carpet cleaning. Hope to see you again in the future.

Monique D.
Monique D.

Carpet cleaning

Perfection. The carpet and sofa are good as new. Dave followed up on my request and arrived promptly and was profesdional.

Thanks for the review Monique. I truly appreciate you taking the time, and I am so pleased that we were able to get the carpet and sofa looking great again. Thanks so much!

Guy
Guy

Cleaned the carpet and stairs in our family room

Our front attached garage enters directly into our family room so our off-white carpet (bad choice in color) gets really soiled from all the foot traffic from the garage. This is the second time I have used Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning. Although I was also completely satisfied the first time, I made the mistake of being lured into buying a phone solicited carpet cleaning "deal" by another company which did a very poor job and even left water stains on my family room carpet. I decided to go back to Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning when my carpet became soiled again and Dave did a great job in cleaning my carpet. It looks like new and the carpet was relatively dry within 8 hours. Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning also has spray bottles of "Professional Spot

Thanks for taking the time to post a review for us Guy. I truly appreciate it. It was great to meet you and I am so pleased to hear you are happy with the carpet cleaning results! The early onset of winter is likely extending dry times somewhat, but the important thing is the carpets are clean! Hope to see you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Dave was punctual, polite and explained his cleaning system in detail. His price was the same as the estimate, he did a fantastic job and he gave me a complimentary bottle of stain removal. I will definitely use his services again.

It was great to meet you Noreen and I am so pleased you were happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is greatly appreciated. Dave.

Robert
Robert

Carpet cleaning

Arrived exactly when promised and did a thorough job. Left no mess; dried up as stated and special spots removed. Pleasant, friendly and professional agent.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us Robert. It is greatly appreciated. We are very pleased you were happy with the service we provide. Hope to see you again in the future!

Maureen
Maureen

Great services

Our second time using Get Fresh, and still think they are great. Great service, and attention to detail, professional and highly recommend.
We really like the carpet cleaner they leave with us as it works very well.

Thank you so much for the kind review Maureen. It was a pleasure to work for you and thank you for choosing Get Fresh again for your carpet cleaning needs. We very much hope we are able to help you out again in the future.

Adriana in Calgary
Adriana in Calgary

Brand New Carpet by Get Fresh!!!

We are recurrent clients of Get Fresh as our expectations are always exceeded by the excellent quality of the service (brand new carpet everytime!), attention to detail and professionalism and courtesy of Dave. If you are looking for the best and most cost effective carpet cleaner in Calgary, contact Get Fresh right away!!! Guarantees!

Hi Adriana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I truly appreciate it. It was great to meet you and Sergio, and I am so happy that you are pleased with the service we provide. I very much hope that I will get to see you both again in the future. Thanks again, Dave.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

We cannot say enough good things about this company and especially Dave the owner. Extremely accommodating .. he fit us in last minute in his very busy season and cleaned our carpet beyond expectations. Our carpet is 19 years old and we have cleaned it regularly every year with many companies saying “we can’t get those stains out” and Dave was able to. We have recommended Dave to many of our friends and if you are looking for quality service ... Dave is the one that you need to clean your carpets !!!!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review Jennifer. It is greatly appreciated!
It was a such a pleasure to work for you, and I am so pleased you were happy with the way your carpets turned out. I very much hope we are able to help you out again in the future.
Thanks again,

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary
2 reviews , AB

Carpet Cleaning

Dave was on time, very personable and knowledgeable. Our carpet is 14 years old and had never been cleaned professionally. It looks almost new. The outcome was better than expected. Product used is environmentally and pet friendly and did a great job. He was able to remove some rust and pet stains. Looks great - thanks Dave.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Heather. It is greatly appreciated. It was such a pleasure to meet you both and I am so pleased that you are happy with the results. I very much hope Get Fresh can assist you again in the future! Have a wonderful summer. Dave.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Carpet cleaning

Dave was polite, professional and very easy to deal with. Overall it was an excellent experience for us.
Since we have older carpet, it was difficult to get the premium result but after one email to let Dave know that there were some spots left, Dave contacted me, apologized and booked a time to come back and get the job done right. I was reluctant to inform him, but boy, I was glad I did. He came back and had to do a second pass on some parts of our carpeted areas. He wanted us to be satisfied and we were. Excellent job and service. I would gladly use him again.

Thank you so much for the review Monica! It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you and work in your beautiful home. Get Fresh is never satisfied until our customers are totally satisfied with the work we do. Thank you again for the business, and I hope that I will see you again in the future.

More about Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning Calgary is an owner operated boutique business specializing in the absolute safest, hypo-allergenic, VOC free (Volatile Organic Compounds) and residue free upholstery, rug and carpet cleaning possible. No enzymes, bleaches, encapsulating polymers, glycol ethers, ammonium compounds, triclocarban, triclosan, terpenes, parabens, limonenes, d-limonenes, chemical surfactants, soaps, detergents, dyes or fragrances.

We only provide quotes and accept booking requests through our online instant quote form: www.getfreshcarpetcleaning.ca/quote/.

We believe in up-front, transparent and all-inclusive pricing. We feel its important for you to know the exact price before booking the job.

In addition, the information gathered in the form is essential for us to book the right amount of time for your job. We never want to rush a job. Especially your job!