Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
17 Hidden Creek Place NW Calgary AB T3A 6A5
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Adriana in Calgary
Adriana in Calgary

Brand New Carpet by Get Fresh!!!

We are recurrent clients of Get Fresh as our expectations are always exceeded by the excellent quality of the service (brand new carpet everytime!), attention to detail and professionalism and courtesy of Dave. If you are looking for the best and most cost effective carpet cleaner in Calgary, contact Get Fresh right away!!! Guarantees!

Hi Adriana,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I truly appreciate it. It was great to meet you and Sergio, and I am so happy that you are pleased with the service we provide. I very much hope that I will get to see you both again in the future. Thanks again, Dave.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

We cannot say enough good things about this company and especially Dave the owner. Extremely accommodating .. he fit us in last minute in his very busy season and cleaned our carpet beyond expectations. Our carpet is 19 years old and we have cleaned it regularly every year with many companies saying “we can’t get those stains out” and Dave was able to. We have recommended Dave to many of our friends and if you are looking for quality service ... Dave is the one that you need to clean your carpets !!!!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review Jennifer. It is greatly appreciated!
It was a such a pleasure to work for you, and I am so pleased you were happy with the way your carpets turned out. I very much hope we are able to help you out again in the future.
Thanks again,
Dave.

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary
2 reviews , AB

Carpet Cleaning

Dave was on time, very personable and knowledgeable. Our carpet is 14 years old and had never been cleaned professionally. It looks almost new. The outcome was better than expected. Product used is environmentally and pet friendly and did a great job. He was able to remove some rust and pet stains. Looks great - thanks Dave.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Heather. It is greatly appreciated. It was such a pleasure to meet you both and I am so pleased that you are happy with the results. I very much hope Get Fresh can assist you again in the future! Have a wonderful summer. Dave.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Carpet cleaning

Dave was polite, professional and very easy to deal with. Overall it was an excellent experience for us.
Since we have older carpet, it was difficult to get the premium result but after one email to let Dave know that there were some spots left, Dave contacted me, apologized and booked a time to come back and get the job done right. I was reluctant to inform him, but boy, I was glad I did. He came back and had to do a second pass on some parts of our carpeted areas. He wanted us to be satisfied and we were. Excellent job and service. I would gladly use him again.

Thank you so much for the review Monica! It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you and work in your beautiful home. Get Fresh is never satisfied until our customers are totally satisfied with the work we do. Thank you again for the business, and I hope that I will see you again in the future.

Alex
Alex

Professional, Extremely Courteous, Deep Clean

Contacted Get Fresh based on their excellent rating on Home Stars. Dave was extremely prompt in communications and booking a date. He showed up on time and was great to explaining the process. We were impressed that his equipment and truck were clean and high quality. We are very pleased with the quality of service and our carpets are smelling brand new again. The original price quoted was exactly what he charged (no hidden fees or up charges). I would recommend Get Fresh to anyone looking for carpet cleaning and plan to use them again in a year or so when we need another deep clean.

Hi Alex,
Thank you so much for the positive review and your very kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife, and to work in your home. I wish you all the very best in the future and especially with your new addition!. Rest assured, your carpet is clean and chemical free and safe for your family and pets.
I look forward to helping you out again in the future.
Dave.

Karin from Calgary
Karin from Calgary

Best. Carpet Cleaner. Ever.

Dave was able to fit us in right before Christmas. He cleaned our basement carpet that had been through two major renovations and our old dog (!) and a large area rug in the living room. I had very low expectations for the basement carpet and quite frankly thought we should just replace it, but Dave did such a good job, it looks brand new! I would highly recommend Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning and will absolutely use them again!

Hi Karin,
It was so nice to receive your HomeStars review today! Thank you very much for the kind words. I am so glad that you were pleased with the results. It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to the opportunity to help you out again in the future. Dave.

P Duke in Calgary
P Duke in Calgary

Amazing Carpet Cleaning Service

Third time we have used get fresh carpet cleaning and I have nothing but positive things to say about this company and Dave the owner. Very hard working man producing great results. Dave cleaned our three wool area rugs and they look amazing. I highly recommend this company if you want a "green" carpet cleaning service! Top tier company to be sure!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Pat. It is greatly appreciated. It was great to meet you and Ken, and work on those beautiful wool rugs you have. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Carpet cleaning

This is the third time we've used Get Fresh, and we are always happy with the results. Dave is super friendly and hardworking, and our carpet looks amazing. We had stains from three kids and three dogs, and our carpet looks almost new after the cleaning - plus our house isn't filled with chemicals and harsh smells. I would never use any other company.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. It is always appreciated to hear positive feedback and we love to know our customers are happy! Hopefully, we will see you again in the future. Dave.

Carpet cleaning

We have used Get Fresh for 8 years! Dave is now running the company and is just as wonderful as the previous owner. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working! The product is safe so no worries with kids and animals. Dave cleaned our stairs twice to make sure we were satisfied and as clean as can be. We will see you again next year Dave!

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and working in your home. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Aiden2013 in Calgary
Aiden2013 in Calgary

Sectional Renew!

I called in a service request and needed it right away not thinking I would even get a call back but I was desperate, and to my surprise I received a call back immediately and they got me in. They were fast, efficient and very thorough, and very professional! I will use them in the future for all my carpet cleaning needs!

Thank you so much for the kind review. It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you and we look forward to helping you out again in the future.
Thanks, Dave & Shay.

More about Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning Calgary is an owner operated boutique business specializing in the absolute safest, hypo-allergenic, VOC free (Volatile Organic Compounds) and residue free upholstery, rug and carpet cleaning possible. No enzymes, bleaches, encapsulating polymers, glycol ethers, ammonium compounds, triclocarban, triclosan, terpenes, parabens, limonenes, d-limonenes, chemical surfactants, soaps, detergents, dyes or fragrances.

We only provide quotes and accept booking requests through our online instant quote form: www.getfreshcarpetcleaning.ca/quote/.

We believe in up-front, transparent and all-inclusive pricing. We feel its important for you to know the exact price before booking the job.

In addition, the information gathered in the form is essential for us to book the right amount of time for your job. We never want to rush a job. Especially your job!