Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

This is the third time we've used Get Fresh, and we are always happy with the results. Dave is super friendly and hardworking, and our carpet looks amazing. We had stains from three kids and three dogs, and our carpet looks almost new after the cleaning - plus our house isn't filled with chemicals and harsh smells. I would never use any other company.

Job Price

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. It is always appreciated to hear positive feedback and we love to know our customers are happy! Hopefully, we will see you again in the future. Dave.

We have used Get Fresh for 8 years! Dave is now running the company and is just as wonderful as the previous owner. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and hard working! The product is safe so no worries with kids and animals. Dave cleaned our stairs twice to make sure we were satisfied and as clean as can be. We will see you again next year Dave!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and working in your home. We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Aiden2013 in Calgary

I called in a service request and needed it right away not thinking I would even get a call back but I was desperate, and to my surprise I received a call back immediately and they got me in. They were fast, efficient and very thorough, and very professional! I will use them in the future for all my carpet cleaning needs!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the kind review. It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure meeting you and working for you and we look forward to helping you out again in the future.
Thanks, Dave & Shay.

Wallnuts

I would never dream of contacting anyone else for carpet cleaning as Get Fresh is the best. As a painting contractor I did the unthinkable and spilled paint on a clients carpet and after referring Get Fresh to ALL my clients who needed a cleaner, it was my turn and I was not disappointed.

Get Fresh was there to the rescue and got the stain out for me.

The bottom line is, if you want the best job possible to get your carpets clean and looking as best as possible, then Get Fresh is the only choice.

Deb
WallNuts Painting

Hi Deb,
Thanks for the positive review. It was a pleasure to meet you and help you out. Also, I was so impressed to see the outstanding work you do for clients.
Dave @ Get Fresh.

Jennifer from Calgary

Bill and Eva came by to clean my carpets for the third time (over a 10 year period) earlier this week and blew my mind again. I have 2 dogs and a cat and, while all are house/ litter box trained there is the occasional accident/ fur ball. Thanks to Get Fresh my carpets look like new again!

Bill and Eva are a 'triple threat'
1) They are both extremely pleasant, personable and professional.
2) They do incredible work. I'm always extra impressed with how my stairs come out. He also cleaned 2 chairs this time and they look fantastic. They are perfectionists and even after I had paid and Bill was on his way out the door, he noticed a small spot on the stairs (I couldn't see it) and then spent another 10 minutes making sure it was clean to his standard (which apparently is above mine!).
3) Bill is extremely knowledgeable about everything related to carpet and upholstery cleaning and provides excellent advice.

I exuberantly recommend Get Fresh to all of my friends and colleagues.
Thanks Bill and Eva!

Job Price

Hi Jennifer, Eva and I both want to thank so much for the amazing and detailed review! We love the "triple threat"!!! We believe in cleaning other peoples carpet as we would clean our own. We appreciate very much your business over the years and taking the time to write such nice and helpful words.

Tammy in Calgary

OMG Amazing!!!! Bill and Eva are amazing they are very friendly and very educational. They got stains out of our carpet that the previous cleaners could not. The carpet looks brand new again. But where they did there magic was on the furniture. Our furniture is over 18 years old and I though I would have to buy some new furniture in the next year because of the look of it, but not now. It Looks as good as new. I had some felt protectors on my furniture to protect the hardware one came loose and left a glue mark on the area rug, I tried myself to remove it but had no luck, but Bill got it off. Thanks for the amazing work!!!

Job Price

Thanks so much Tammy for the awesome review!!! We are so happy to get comments like that. It really is what keeps us going in the biz! We are still talking about the amazing and beautiful salt water ecosystem you and your husband maintain. Truly inspirational. We felt like we should have paid an admission fee!

trev from Calgary

We recently had hour carpets cleaned by Bill and Eva and I couldn't be more impressed. They were on time, professional, extremely knowledgeable and efficient! They assessed what needed to be done, explained a few things and then went to work. Our carpets looked brand new and smelled clean again and not musty. Best of all is the carpets were free from any harmful chemicals that could impact our kids, the dog, or ourselves. The bonus was getting some bottles of spot cleaner that are free from harmful chemicals as well! Although you pay a little more for their service, you can't sacrifice quality, care and expertise. Bill and Eva will be our first and every call the next time our carpets are up for a clean. Thank you!

Job Price

Thanks so Trev for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time and please don't forget to let us know when you need more of the VOC free spot cleaner.

MM from Calgary

Bill and Get Fresh is simply the best. They have been cleaning our carpets for years and just did another great job today - we've never done a review for them, so thought I'd do one finally!

They do great work for normal wear and tear jobs, but also for really tough stains (kids and pets). All the materials utilized are 'green' and safe, which is important to us and leaves the carpets feeling like new every time. We have never had any negative surprises with their quotes or ultimate pricing as well (an anomaly in Calgary!) and quality always meets or exceeds our expectations.

We are moving out of the province this month but thought we'd say goodbye to our favourite carpet cleaners ever! We would highly highly recommend anyone to utilize their services.

Job Price

Thanks so much M&J for all your business and referrals over the years. Wish you all the best with your relocation!

Teresa Theriault in Calgary

I could not of asked for a better team of professionals to come and clean the carpets in the home we just moved into.. Bill and his wife were both professional and knowledgeable when it comes to carpet care. They did a very thorough cleaning, explained the type of carpets I had and what is recommend in caring for them... I was very pleased with their work! I would definitely recommend them!

Thanks to you both, Teresa.

Job Price

Thanks so much Teresa for the taking the time to write such a nice review! Eva and I appreciate it very much. Hope your move went well and that you enjoy your beautiful new home!

Mmunro  in Calgary

Excellent service!!! I made a mistake and didn't confirm the booking with Get Fresh. When it came to day of our cleaning to confirm their timing and they politely noted that I never got back to them (which I didn't). Then the most amazing thing happened, they recommended me to a trusted competitor who was able to come do the work on a rush notice. I have never experienced such fantastic and gracious customer service before. We've used Get Fresh in the past and they were the best! We're disappointed we can't use them again but would like to share our overwhelmingly positive story with them. Their selflessness has relieved stress for my wife and I (6.5 months pregnant with twins) before we move into our new home tomorrow. Thank you Get Fresh. I am in your debt.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the taking the time to write such a great review! Yes, wool and pet stains are not a good combo as we can't use the normal treatment (oxidizers) to safely remove them. Unfortunately, most carpet cleaners are not trained, certified or experienced in cleaning wool, and will use oxidizers which can bleach the wool and will always cause permeant damage to the wool fibres. This damage at times will not be immediatly noticeable, but will become apparent later. Enjoy your beautiful new home!

More about Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning Calgary is an owner operated boutique business specializing in the absolute safest, hypo-allergenic, VOC free (Volatile Organic Compounds) and residue free upholstery, rug and carpet cleaning possible. No enzymes, bleaches, encapsulating polymers, glycol ethers, ammonium compounds, triclocarban, triclosan, terpenes, parabens, limonenes, d-limonenes, chemical surfactants, soaps, detergents, dyes or fragrances.

We only give quotes and accept booking requests through our online instant quote form: www.getfreshcarpetcleaning.ca/quote/.

We believe in accurate, transparent and all-inclusive pricing. We feel its important for you to know the exact price before booking the job.

In addition, the information gathered in the form is essential for us to book the right amount of time for your job. We never want to rush a job. Especially your job!