Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Pat in Calgary
Pat in Calgary

Thanks Dave

Dave is a rock star from start to finish - prompt, easy to book, great service onsite and easy payment process. Thanks Dave, would highly recommend your service to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind review Pat. I truly appreciate it. I am so glad you were happy with the service and hope I can help you out again in the future. Have a wonderful summer!

ebirch in Calgary
ebirch in Calgary

Best carpet cleaning money can buy!

Right from the outset Dave was prompt to respond via e-mail and was even able to adjust my preferred date on the fly when something else came up. He was professional, courtesy, polite and knew what he was doing. Our carpets are cleaner and softer without a doubt. Dave renewed our thoughts on professional carpet cleaning as we have been burned a few times with wet stinky carpets from his competitors which I shouldn't even say because he is in a class of his own. Hands down book him now before he fills up you won't regret it.

Hi Guys,
It certainly has made my day to read this review! Thank you so very much for the kind and positive words. Carpet cleaning is hard work and can be challenging at times, so it is always so nice to hear that customers are completely satisfied with the service we provide. I truly appreciate you taking the time to post this review. Have a wonderful spring and summer!!

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Tenant Moveout Again!

I have been using this company for about 10 years for both my own home and several rental properties. Dave never ceases to impress me. He is polite, on time, very respectful of the homes he is working in, takes great care to protect floors and walls etc. from damage while he is working. He is always able to accommodate my schedule and provide the service needed. The products he uses have no odor, the process is a healthy alternative to many others out there and the carpets dry quickly. And a bonus! The carpets are clean too!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us! It's always a pleasure to see you and clean the carpets in your rental properties. Thank you so much for continuing to use our services. It is so appreciated. I look forward to the next time!

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

We hired Dave to clean the carpets as part of moving into a new home. He was on time, efficient, and very professional. He was helpful in telling us options for a stained area from the former owner, as well as go-forward best practices for maintenance. We will definitely be repeat clients in the future and will recommend to family and friends. Thanks again Dave!

Hi Brian,

I really appreciate you taking the time to post this review for Get Fresh on HomeStars. Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to meet you and work in your home, and I am so pleased you were totally satisfied with the service. We would love to help you out again in the future sometime. Thank you again, and all the very best with the move!

Carpets are like new

We are very pleased with the carpet and uphostery cleaning services provided by Dave at Get Fresh carpet Cleaning. The carpets really do lokk brand new. the results exceeded our expectations. The cost was very resonable and given the outstanding workmanship i don't think you can get any better value! The work was done very efficiently, on time, no hassles, just a great company to deal with.
Thanks

Hi Terry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I truly appreciate the kind words. It was great to meet you and work in your home, and I am very pleased you are happy with the service we provided. I appreciate the business and hope I can help out again in the future. All the best.
Thanks,
Dave

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent cleaning with meticulous care

On time, excellent communication on services, costs & expectations. Dave had a courteous demeanor with diligence in workmanship & post job cleanup. Look forward to hiring Get Fresh Carpet Cleaners in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I greatly appreciate the kind words!
I am very pleased to hear you were happy with the service Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning provides, and very much look forward to any future bookings.
Thanks again,

JimB
JimB

Carpet Cleaning

I scheduled the appt online. Dave, the owner, showed up right on time. He was very careful brining in his equipment. Did a great job with cleaning carpet

Thanks so much for the review Jim. It was great to meet you, and I am so pleased you are happy with the carpet cleaning. Hope to see you again in the future.

Monique D.
Monique D.

Carpet cleaning

Perfection. The carpet and sofa are good as new. Dave followed up on my request and arrived promptly and was profesdional.

Thanks for the review Monique. I truly appreciate you taking the time, and I am so pleased that we were able to get the carpet and sofa looking great again. Thanks so much!

Guy
Guy

Cleaned the carpet and stairs in our family room

Our front attached garage enters directly into our family room so our off-white carpet (bad choice in color) gets really soiled from all the foot traffic from the garage. This is the second time I have used Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning. Although I was also completely satisfied the first time, I made the mistake of being lured into buying a phone solicited carpet cleaning "deal" by another company which did a very poor job and even left water stains on my family room carpet. I decided to go back to Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning when my carpet became soiled again and Dave did a great job in cleaning my carpet. It looks like new and the carpet was relatively dry within 8 hours. Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning also has spray bottles of "Professional Spot

Thanks for taking the time to post a review for us Guy. I truly appreciate it. It was great to meet you and I am so pleased to hear you are happy with the carpet cleaning results! The early onset of winter is likely extending dry times somewhat, but the important thing is the carpets are clean! Hope to see you again in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Dave was punctual, polite and explained his cleaning system in detail. His price was the same as the estimate, he did a fantastic job and he gave me a complimentary bottle of stain removal. I will definitely use his services again.

It was great to meet you Noreen and I am so pleased you were happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is greatly appreciated. Dave.

More about Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Get Fresh Carpet Cleaning Calgary is an owner operated boutique business specializing in the absolute safest, hypo-allergenic, VOC free (Volatile Organic Compounds) and residue free upholstery, rug and carpet cleaning possible. No enzymes, bleaches, encapsulating polymers, glycol ethers, ammonium compounds, triclocarban, triclosan, terpenes, parabens, limonenes, d-limonenes, chemical surfactants, soaps, detergents, dyes or fragrances.

We only provide quotes and accept booking requests through our online instant quote form: www.getfreshcarpetcleaning.ca/quote/.

We believe in up-front, transparent and all-inclusive pricing. We feel its important for you to know the exact price before booking the job.

In addition, the information gathered in the form is essential for us to book the right amount of time for your job. We never want to rush a job. Especially your job!