Ionia Renovations & General Contracting

Samir and Erin - Central Etobicoke
Samir and Erin - Central Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement Renovation

Mike and his people were great after we were hit with the big Toronto flood in July. They were quick to get our family room floor back up for the kids(essential!) in between other jobs before starting on our other rooms which could wait a little bit. The suggestions and quality work done creating a guest room, storage area and custom shelving finished our basement added much value to our home.

Despite the influx of work during the aftermath of the flood we do not feel the work was rushed or that we were gouged financially.

We will definitely have them back for future work and would not hesitate to recommend them!

Dear Samir and Erin,

It was a pleasure working with you on your basement projects. You guys have a such a wonderful family. Knowing how much it meant for your kids to have their playroom back was so amazing to see. I could not have asked for any more thanks than that. Thank you again for the opportunity to be of service. In gratitiude, Mike.

sandra p.
sandra p.

basement renovation

Michael and his team are truly professional. It has been exciting to see a floor plan come to life. At this point in the project, I would highly recommend this company to anyone that might be considering a renovation. Michael is wonderful at communicating back and forth and it is obvious that his company is most attentive to client's wishes. Thanks, Michael for making the reno experience a good one so far.

Hi Sandra, it has been a pleasure to be of service. It is as exciting for us as it is for you to see the transformation take shape before our eyes. We look forward to be of continued service for all your home improvement projects. In gratitude, Mike Di Mascolo and the rest of the Ionia Renovations team.

Glenda
Glenda

Family room update - Remove fireplace, smooth out popcorn ceilings, added 10 pot lights

We are very happy with the work that was done. Mike was professional when giving us the quote and was able to start quite quickly. He and Andre arrived to do the job when he said they would and actually completed the job earlier than we thought. Each day they cleaned up before they left and provided me an update. Very professional and courteous and just nice people to be around. We are using Ionia again for a built in wall unit.

Hi Glenda, thank you for the review. Ionia is very happy that you are fully satisfied with our work. We wouldn't have it anyway else! Thank you for your continued business. It is our pleasure to be of service. Thank you, thank you, thank you from Mike and the rest of the family at Ionia.

G. Cheung from Markham
G. Cheung from Markham

renovations: kitchen, bath, floor

The project mgr. is P. Eng., workers are experienced and skilled, they are ethical. They take pride in their work & deliver quality workmanship and materials. A good traditional family ran company. We are now enjoying our renovated house and the increased value. Thanks Mike.

Florin GAgiu from East York
Florin GAgiu from East York
1 review East York, ON

Basement/home office

The work was done on time and of high quality. We were given options, so we could select what we want. The final cost matched exactly the estimates, no surprises. It was a pleasure to work with Mike and his brother. We highly recommend Ionia Renovations.

Paul Matthew from Vaughan
Paul Matthew from Vaughan

Cabinetry work

Dear Mike,

Once again you have proved to be amazing in your service and the quallity of your work. My wife and I are pleased with the recent work that you have done to create the built-ins for our entertainment system.
We wish you continued success!

Best regards,

Paul and Greeta.

CASH4NOW from Mississauga
CASH4NOW from Mississauga

Building a New store

Mike helped me in setting up my 1st store ( Business ).Mike was very professional from beginning to end. Finished the job with in time frame and with in the cost. I found Mike reliable and honest. I would definitely recommend Ionia Renovations for any kind of renovations and constructions. And for sure they will be my contractor for all my future renovation needs. Good luck :)

Review has 1 previous version
Tapan from Brampton
Tapan from Brampton

Basement / Home Office

Mike really did a good job and I can guarantee the same as I get compliments from most of my clients as they walk in. We liked his pleasant personality and professional attitude. It was hard to let him go when the work was over. He maintained high standards of work ethics and completed the work nicely and in time. As all has said and I like to repeat that he really listens to you and provides very useful input as required. We also liked his quality consciousness. Thanks Mike for all your help.

Lee in Markham
Lee in Markham

Dining room renovation

I converted a sitting room (with fireplace) into a dining room. My renovation was completed in the agreed time, with the highest work ethic. Mid-renovation I asked Mike to make some changes - no problem - his ideas/input was invaluable. Mike is reliable and honest and does top quality work at a reasonable price. Matching my wooden floor was not easy, but Mike used his contacts to get it done. Thanks Mike. Now, let the washroom reno begin.

aditya from Vaughan
aditya from Vaughan

Exterior renovation of the sun room

Mike has been extremely professional in his communications with us whether it was the timing, estimate of the costs, efforts involved and the details of the work done. He has a pleasant personality and makes it easier to ask the necessary questions. We were very happy with his workmanship and the cleanliness of his after work. His work is very professional and i liked his attention to details. I have already recommended to some of my other friends. Very happy with Mike!

More about Ionia Renovations & General Contracting

Custom Home Design & Build, Additions & Renovations. Ionia prides itself in achieving highest Quality, Craftsmanship and Customer Service. Your home is a special place, a sanctuary, a place to relax and unwind with loved ones, or repose in solitude. You notice every small detail, and so do we.