RightChoice Roofing And Repairs

Reviews for RightChoice Roofing And Repairs

HG in Mississauga
HG in Mississauga

Emergency Tarping, Insurance Quote & Interior Work

I wrote this on their Facebook page but I also wanted to share it here so as to help those who are looking for a roofer they can trust and depend on!

I had a sudden leak in my kitchen and as per my insurance company was told to find a roofer to come out and do emergency tarping. I called 6 or more roofers all with voicemail promises to contact me within 24-48hrs, and only 2 got back to me. Frank was the only one who picked up right away and promised to be at my house first thing the next day, and he was there exactly as promised. Despite being the owner, he is hands on for sure and he grabbed a ladder and climbed on up to access the situation. He took his time explaining the problem and solution, he was very clear and honest that it would be a short term solution and a complete reroofing would be ideal, but was also honest to say that it could and should wait until better weather to be completed. He even took pictures of up there to explain better. He proceeded to do an emergency tarping which is very high quality and durable as he used multiple layers to hold it down with the intention of it holding until good weather so we can bypass (if possible) the temp fix and keep us until we can do a full reroof when the weather clears up. He even helped me by giving me an interior ceiling water damage quote after I had trouble finding any interior people to give me quotes. He and his crew are very personable, understanding people who are very professional and do great work for very decent prices! When the weather gets better you can bet they are the people we will be going to for the reroofing! Thanks Frank!

Brad Bettinson from Toronto
Brad Bettinson from Toronto

Roofing repairs

Frank and the team at Right Choice Roofing were great to deal with, i highly recommend them. We have a 90 year old house with roof issues. I got quotes from 3 vendors. The other two were quoting major overhauls, but Frank patiently walked me through a range of options to deal with the issues.

Frank and his crew showed up on time, did the work in the timeframe quoted, and did such a good job of matching their repair work to the existing roof that the roof looked great and not 'repaired'. The icing on the cake was after the job was finished frank provided photos showing everything they had done step by step. So i was able to see all of the repair work in detail without having to climb on the roof.

If you want a fair price, good work, and to deal with a honest guy - i recommend Frank and Right Choice Roofing.

Wow. I m blushing. Thanks Brad. It really was a pleasure to work with you and your lovely wife. All the best to you and your family.
Frank Gillis.

Umberto De Boni from Toronto
Umberto De Boni from Toronto

Roof repair and trough replacement

Needed special custom made eaves troughs since our house is 6 inches from adjoining building, no space for reg. trough. Frank Gilles had the appropriate flashing with integral trough custom made and installed it in most satisfactory manner, made me go out with him to inspect. Work was done on time, as promised and entirely on budget. The invoice provided gave a detailed account of the work done and provided details about warranty of workmanship. He is very personable and I recommend him and his company without reservations.

Thank you Sir. It was my pleasure. Hope to hear from you again.

Theresa Awong from Mississauga
Theresa Awong from Mississauga

Roof replacement

RightChoice Roofing and its' owner Frank are professional not only regarding the level of excellent roofing work, but also in the cleanup, being reliable and on time. Working from early morning to sundown to complete our roof replacement and to install a new roof required for an addition to our property. I appreciated his knowledge and ongoing communication regarding the job. I have already recommended Frank to others and will continue to do so.

Mark W.
Mark W.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reinstallation of power roof vent.

Found this gentleman through Google, and I am extremely satisfied with his work ethics and skills. He called me backed within a good time, made an appointment, came, did the work and all is good. Would use Frank anytime. If you need any roofing work done, Frank and his team are the one....Thanks.

Thanks for the work. Hope to hear from you again.

Anita Katz from North York
Anita Katz from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Roof Repair

Frank was great. He came out to repair our leaky roof as soon as possible. He kept in touch with us till he arrived and kept us posted that he was on his way. When he got to the house, he was extremely thorough, he explained everything that needed to be done, and also told us what didn't have to be done (right away). He fixed the leak and corrected all the other issues on the roof as well. He is honest and is passionate about his craft. We will probably have him back next spring to put on a new roof. Thank you Frank!
A. Katz

My services are at your disposal. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks for the opportunity guys.

Sheraz from Brampton
Sheraz from Brampton

Roof Repair

I am very pleased with the work that RightChoice Roofing and Repairs did for me. Along with highly competitive rates, their work is professional and they were on time, and very polite. Frank ensured that I was pleased with the work that was done on my roof, and even came out on his own time to fix something else that I asked about. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is in need of roof repairs. Thank you Frank and RightChoice Roofing.

Let me say. Its been my pleasure to be of service and look forward to any future opportunities. All the best till than. Frank.

Peter M.
Peter M.

Flat roof replacement

We called Frank after our newly renovated addition sprung a roof leak.
He was quick, professional, and very easy to work with during the process, which took all of a day. Would definitely recommend.

Sabrina in Brampton
Sabrina in Brampton

Roof Repair

Frank was professional in doing the job and explaining exactly what he was going to do. He took before and after pictures. He showed up when he said that he would and the job was done quickly and done well! We would recommend him to family and friends!

Jevon Joseph in North York
Jevon Joseph in North York
1 review North York, ON

Re-roofing

I contacted Right Choice Roofing on a recommendation from a relative. They turned out to be very good and very reasonable. Frank accommodated all my requests, even the request to use a different roofing shingle that I wanted for a particular reason. He took the time to go to that alternative supplier to get this project.

I asked for a vent to be moved, for the chimney to be removed, for the ice shield to be applied to the entire roof, and other such particular requests. All the carried out just right, and with quality workmanship.

I would recommend Right Choice for a great combination of value and service.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?