B&L Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Metro Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  B&L Plumbing And Heating Ltd

Review for B&L Plumbing And Heating Ltd

KateB North Surrey
KateB North Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace servicing and inspection

Brent has serviced both my furnace and water heater as well as my mother's. He is truthful, responsive and effective. When my water heater pilot went out on a Sunday afternoon he instructed me how to reset it. He could have charged me $200 for a call out and 5 minutes work - but he didn't. The service person from Homeworks wouldn't clean my furnace because it was "too old" and charged me $70 for "his time". When I saw how Brent worked on my mother's furnace I asked him to do mine. He told me it was old but I would not recoup my "investment" in a new one. He serviced it, pointed out which part might fail and that it would be under $100 to repair when it went. His service and response has always been timely. I completely recommend him.