ECO-audit.ca

MC, West End
MC, West End
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Audit

Ms. Henriques was very courteous and knowledgeable. I enjoyed learning of the many small things I still could do to reduce my carbon footprint, even if i considered myself a low energy waster. I highly recommend anybody serious about making changes to hire her services. You would be surprised!

Mrs. Henriques visits were very professional, on time, non-invasive, and pleasantly informative. Her fees were reasonable, and the tons of information I gained from the experience was totally worth it. Now I can see the different products on the store shelves and know which companies to support to make my little drop of difference! Thank you ECO-AUDIT!

cdhinwr
cdhinwr
1 review Surrey, BC

Provision of green and cost effective ideas for my home

I was very impressed with Eco-Audit. Alexandra was professional, friendly and helpful at all times. She provided me with so much extra information upon request. I thought I was knowledgeable about being green and efficient, but surprisingly, I have a long way to go! Alexandra was very non-judgmental and provided excellent services for the cost. I learned so much and will be able to implement her suggestions every where I go. I look forward to using EcoAudit in the future for other audits (like pet and diet).

Yong Kim in Oakridge
Yong Kim in Oakridge
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home-audit & Transportation-audit, Cycling Education

ECO-audit encouraged me and my family to become aware of harmful household products and to make greener lifestyle choices to make my home environment safer and to participate in ecologically sustainable practices.

One of the biggest changes in my household is adopting modes of environmentally green transportation such as cycling and taking public transportation to commute to work or school.

ECO-audit's Alexandra Henriques is one the best teachers I have ever had. She taught me and my daughter how to ride the bicycle through a series of individualized lessons. When Alexandra started teaching us, both my daughter and I were just starting to learn how to bike. I had not touched a bicycle in thirty years, and my nine-year-old was still unable to ride confidently her new bike without training wheels. As a result of taking lessons with Alexandra, I was able to participate in a tour that included biking trips in Peru. My daughter has also built enough
confidence to go on bicycle routes in Vancouver.

More about ECO-audit.ca

ECO-audit provides sustainability audits of homes and small businesses, looking at the indoor air quality, reducing waste, and adopting cost-effective, sustainable materials, products and practices. We help you protect the health of your family AND of the environment. We also do Focus Audits for Baby, Pet, Diet, Yard, Reno, Transportation, ...