Skylights Unlimited

Reviews for Skylights Unlimited

mary in Toronto
mary in Toronto

installing sun tunnel

Derek and Bryan did the work and I have to commend them on the excellent job they did. They also took photograph's of the work when finished, a great idea. Everything was left neat clean and tidy and I will recommend Skylights Unlimited to my friends. Thank you for an excellent job.

Jon S
Jon S

Project

Braydon of Skylights Unlimited showed up on time for both the quote and job. The job was done quickly and efficiently. We were surprised at the amount of light in the bathroom once the skylight was installed. We have no hesitation recommending this company."

MarMill in North York
MarMill in North York

Skylight Replacement

While our old dome style skylights didn't leak, they were cloudy and unattractive so we opted to replace them. Based on the excellent reviews on Homestars, we contacted Skylights Unlimited. It was a pleasure dealing with everybody at Skylights Unlimited because they are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The Velux skylights are beautiful, they were delivered quickly and were expertly installed.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Skylight replacement

At our home our skylights were damaged during the ice storm this year and were leaking. After working with insurance they set us up with their recommended company called FOLEY restoration. These people were the worst. The project co-ordinator never replies to emails, never calls you back on the same day and didn't even know what type of skylights they were going to install. I even asked the company for the co-ordinators cell phone number to speak to him and they wouldnt give it to me. What a disaster. Customer service in my mind makes a huge difference! Frustrated and looking for a real answer I found the reviews on Skylights unlimited to be all positive so i decided i give them a call. i was not disappointed! They connected me with someone THE SAME DAY and arranged a quote and appointment the following. They helped me work with insurance and explained the work, my options and the issue and did a professional job that the previous owner did wrong right from the beginning. If I wanted to speak to the project co-ordinator i can call/email the individual directly and they had an answer for me almost right away. The professional job was completed in 2 weeks after I signed the work agreement and finalized the details with our insurance company. I will recommend this company to everyone who has a skylight problem or is interested in a new replacement! thank you!

New Skylight Installed

I highly recommend the entire Skylights Unlimited team. From Courteous, organized office staff Susan, punctual, knowledgeable, friendly, Braydon- field sales rep, excellent detailed Quality workmanship of Kevin and Brian.
It was a pleasure to have such a great, clean, efficient team resolve my skylight issues.
Thank you!
CT- Toronto

Grace W in Toronto
Grace W in Toronto

Skylight replacement on a flat roof

We had some major leakage in and around the existing skylight in our old Toronto home. The work was drawn up after a quick look and a few weeks later, the work was scheduled (tricky as the summer rain caused some delays). The work was done in an efficient manner and we are happy with the completed job! Thanks so much - will recommend to others.

Al-East York
Al-East York

Installation of Sun Tunnel

Quick to get someone out to the house to give a quote. Relatively quick to schedule the actual work and the team that showed up where polite and kept the house clean. No surprises in terms of cost or effort so everything went smoothly. Felt that it was easy to communicate with the company.

Very pleased with new skylight installation

We recently had 2 new skylights installed to replace ones that had failed. The sales representative who came to do the estimate was very professional as were the installers who did the job. The job proceeded smoothly and the entire process from placing the order to installation was about 4 weeks. We are very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to recommend Skylights Unlimited.

SteelyDF in North York
SteelyDF in North York

Delighted with or New Skylight

We were delighted with Skylights Unlimited and there excellent staff. We had a sun tunnel skylight installed in or upstairs hallway and we are thrilled with this product. I would not hesitate in recommending Skylights Unlimited.
Sincerely,
Dan Ferguson
Woodbrige, Ontario

Selina Stambi in Richmond Hill
Selina Stambi in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Skylight replacement

I had two 30-year-old skylights replaced. The service, from the first phone call, was impeccable. The installers were professional and efficient. Very pleased with the product and the delivery. Thank you.