Skylights Unlimited

Skylight Installation & Repair
518 Gordon Baker Road Toronto ON M2H 3B4

Reviews for Skylights Unlimited

Skylight replacement

These guys are 10 out of 10 - what else do you need to know. Fair price, show up on time, great advice, beautiful job, full cleanup. Perfect! No hesitation in recommending them.

Replace Skylight

Professional company, from our first request for a quote, we had all the different options explained to us. Staff kept all appointments, communicated well, and used experienced and considerate workers, couldn't be happier.

Kris from Toronto
Kris from Toronto

Replacement of a leaking skylight over the staircase

My experience with Skylights Unlimited has been very positive since my first phone call. A technician came over to give me a quote and he explained various options. At no time was he trying to push me into something I did not want. I've decided to hire the company and they promised to set up an appointment as soon as weather permits.
On the installation day another two technicians - Goran and Bryan came over to do the job. Both were very polite and professional. Goran took great care to protect the carpet on our stairs from debris. It took them around three hours to remove the old skylight, prepare the roof and install a new, energy efficient Velux. I am very happy with the results. The company gives ten year warranty on their installation, so we have piece of mind. I'd be happy to hire Skylight Unlimited again and to recommend this company to others. Good job!

Skylight replacement and two 14 inch sun tunnels.

Same day installation for a replacement sky light and 2 New sun tunnels. They took great care in protecting my hardwood floors and surroundings from any debris. Fantastic workmanship with the placement of the sun tunnels and upgrade of the skylight. Definitely number one, top shelf service provided and will call any time I need another project done. Hard to find quality driven people like the team that did all the work at my home. Great team and great service from the office as well. Thanks Skylights Unlimited for the great job!

Tina
Tina

New skylight installation

Skylights Unlimited did an excellent job on my recent skylight installation. I appreciated Denis the owner coming to my home to explain all the options and the process. I felt that I was in good, capable hands from the very beginning. Both technicians were incredibly friendly and cleaned up well. The skylight has been in for 2 months now through snow and rain and we love it. It has brightened up our tiny dark bathroom considerably and was well worth the cost.

Marty Campbell in Ajax
Marty Campbell in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Skylights unlim

Did a great job. Had the job done within a weeks time as it wasn’t a huge job and they could squeeze me in. Love that they take some before and after shots, since you can’t get up there to see for yourself.

Ian in St. John's
Ian in St. John's

Skylight removal and replacement

Excellent work by the whole team from quotation, work done, cleanup, and followup questions. Everything explained, expectations set properly, no surprises along the way. In my case I was replacing an old Velux skylight that I'd been less than impressed with (but was not leaking): always felt cold underneath it (turns out improper installation by builder), screen had been improperly installed leaving a gap for bugs to enter if i opened it, and was showing signs of approaching deterioration. I just installed the manual crank Velux b/c money was a consideration. I don't know if I would have been happier with the rain-sensor instead, but that's not a fault of this team. Their work was terrific. I would recommend them.

FR1164 in Toronto
FR1164 in Toronto

skylight removal and replacement

I contacted Skylights Unlimited because my 2 skylights were old and leaking. From the outset, the service was exceptional. Denis came over promptly to assess the situation and give a quote. He spent extra time explaining how skylights can leak and reviewed the work that will be done. The day of installation went very smoothly. The technicians were professional and cleaned up very well. They even provide photos of the finished work ( a nice touch!). Overall, we were very impressed. Don't hesitate to contact Skylights, you will not be disappointed.

CR
CR

Skylight replacement

From the initial contact through to the final installation, the approach from Skylights Unlimited was very professional. The replacement options were discussed at the consult/quotation stage and installation was coordinated around my schedule. This company was recommended through a contractor contact and I would not hesitate to pass along the recommendation. Job well done.

CC in Thornhill
CC in Thornhill

Skylight and Roof Vents Replacement

My old skylight installation was giving me some repeated problems over the years and I was not receiving acceptable service from the the original installer over two separate occasions. Out of frustration, I decided to look into replacing it even knowing quite well that I probably don't need a replacement right away. Homestars brought into my attention of Skylights Unlimited which is in our neighbourhood and so I decided to check it out. I was met with Braydon whom I found to be professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He came and did an inspection of the existing skylight and was even able to do some on-the-spot rechaulking to resolve my immediate concern while I wait for a new replacement. His willingness to provide immediate help was something that even the original installer was not able to do in spite of the fact that they did send a serviceman to "look" at it. Obviously, I was relieved, and impressed by Braydon's help.

The new skylight was installed within the promised time frame. In addition, they also replaced a couple of existing wind turbines with Maximum Vents to improve the attic overall ventilation. The work was completed without a hitch. Thanks again to Braydon and his partner.

I am happy and will certainly keep Skylights Unlimited in my good book.