Skylights Unlimited

Reviews for Skylights Unlimited

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Professional, Tidy

We were replacing skylights that were actually only 6 years old that had leaked. We had therefore been very interested in the warranty's offered after realising that this repair wouldnt be covered even by a 10 year warranty (some other companies have clauses that disallow the warranty to be transferred between home owners or are quite short). We took it as a sign that they stand by their work that they offered a solid warranty. They were very professional, quick and clean and offered great advice. We enjoyed working with them but hope we wont have to see them for a long time!

TA in North York
TA in North York

Skylight installation

Our old skylight was leaking and the person who was trying to repair it was useless. He came a couple of times to fix the problem, but never fixed it. What a waste of money! Then we contacted Skylight Unlimited and they replaced our old skylight.
Skylight Unlimited did a wonderful job. They used premium quality; the installers were professional; and also have a good customer service. The new skylight seems brighter, better in looks and temperature wise was much better in upstairs since changed. We have no doubt to call them for any roofing work, and no hesitation to recommend them to anyone in need.

Mr G. in North York
Mr G. in North York

Skylight repair

Thanks to the team at Skylights Unlimited for helping to get my leaking skylight repaired. The team came in and help look at where the leak was, provided a solution that matched my needs and got to work. They provided dropsheets to help with the interior clean up and took care of cleaning up the exterior when they completed the job. Thanks again!

replacement of 3 skylights

Called and came quickly and did thorough review and quote. Job completed in 2 days , with quick professional staff and no mess left behind, great warranty. They were perfect from start to finish!

Spunky1967 in North York
Spunky1967 in North York

Skylight replacement

What an amazing company to deal with. Amazing service from quoting the job to when it was done.Communication was great throughout the entire service while they were on site and even prior to them arriving.
The job was very neat and tidy and everything was cleaned up after they left.They placed drop sheets in each room where they were replacing the skylights to ensure less mess from working above.I would highly recommend this company to anyone.They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

Private User reviews Little Britain, ON

Customer service

I got a quote from Skylights Unlimited, but ended up using my roofers to install my Skylight instead. (For a small savings and convenience as I was also having my roof done. ) What a mistake!
The roofers had to come back 3 times to fix it as it was not installed properly.
During this process Skylights Unlimited had called for a follow-up to the quote they sent . I explained to them that I regretfully had my roofers install the Skylight instead and it didn't look like it was installed properly. They asked me to send them photos of the poor installation job my roofers did and they would happily try to help by giving me advice and their opinion.
That is amazing customer service !! A company that didn't even do the job was offering to help !!
Thank you again to Denis for your advice and expertise.

Doris in North York
Doris in North York

Custom skylights

Excellent company to deal with. Our job was large custom built skylights that were high and had some issues with roof lines. They did an excellent job and offered solutions. Customer service was fantastic. They were timely and installers were excellent.
I believe they are the true experts in their field. I wouldn’t consider any other company for skylights!

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Skylight Instal

Our old skylights were 20 years old and leaking. We received a fast quote and the work was professionally and on time - we love our new solar, opening skylights. We would use them again.

kim in Toronto
kim in Toronto

Skylight replacement

Our old skylight began leaking in the fall of 2018 but, due to harsh weather, the replacement couldn't take place until April 2019. In order to ensure we didn't suffer damage over the winter Skylights unlimited sealed and covered our skylight for the winter.

When Spring came, they were proactive in keeping us updated on installation dates and, when the weather still didn't cooperate, they continued to work with us to ensure no leaks and installation as soon as possible.

The work is now done - no leaks and LOTS of light in my kitchen. Thanks for the great job!

Mary in Sherwood Park
Mary in Sherwood Park

Skylight installation

We now have much needed natural light thanks to the expertise of Skylights Unlimited. Everyone that we dealt with was pleasant, professional and skilled. The result - we couldn't be happier with our new skylight. Many thanks!

Looking for Skylight Installation & Repair pros in Noth York?