Blinds To Go

Review for Blinds To Go

RenoQueen, Mississauga
RenoQueen, Mississauga

Home Renovation

We paid to have someone come to measure the sixteen windows that we needed blinds for because we did not want to have any measurement problems that we were responsible for. At no time did I tell the whether or not I wanted them to install or that we would do it ourselves.

When the blinds were ready I went to pick them us and we had decided that we would have to install them ourselves because we were still working on the renovations and not all rooms were ready to have blinds installed.

We have had repeated problems with installation. We were given the wrong screws, no spacers and no instructions on whether the installations were to be ceiling mounts for bay windows, on or above window frames, etc.

I have placed calls to the store to ask questions and had a really hard time getting answers. Some of the staff haven't been very polite when I have called. We have wasted many hours trying to figure out their errors and installation issues.