A T & T Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Plumbing
127 Santana Place NW Calgary AB T3K 3A3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Balzac  >  A T & T Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for A T & T Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

time in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

I would not recommend this company to anyone because they charged over priced compared to other places. Terrible customer service and not reliable. (He pricing for parts and labour was not clearly listed whereasn the guy was just pulling out random numbers from his head and charged us on the bill. So for the future, I think I will never go this company ever again.

SC in Calgary

Quoted $150+GST per job over the phone while other plumbers won't give me a quote nor returning my calls. Chinese Cantonese, speaks OK English. In&Out in 30 minutes, no mess (didn't open the trap), straight to the point. Note: My friend tried helping me twice opened up the trap (which was quite clean; the clog is somewhere down in the pipe leading to the main drain) and inserted drain snake (1st time: manual, 2nd time: the snake attached to a cordless drill for a more powerful drill), but to no avail and the drain was clogged even more... Also note, this guy (Tony) is not a super-friendly person, but I like his style, straight forward and no BS. If there's problem within 1 week after service, he'd come back and rework for FREE. Total cost: $150+GST = $157.50