Ultra Stone Inc.

Countertops
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 20 Brampton ON L6T 5W4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Brampton  >  Ultra Stone Inc.

Reviews for Ultra Stone Inc.

Marchese in Toronto
Marchese in Toronto

Kitch Renovation

We were recommended to Ultra Stone and couldn't be happier. My mom was redoing her kitchen and she wanted something brighter and fresher. Alfie and his team were great. They had a lot of patience with us. Their suggestions helped us with making a final decision. From the moment we walked into their showroom and met the team we knew we were in good hands. Everyone was so professional and the installers were amazing and clean. My mom's kitchen is beautiful and she loves it! We highly recommend them as you will not be disappointed.

Vinzi in
Vinzi in

Kitchen Renovation

We couldn't be happier with the job completed by Ultrastone. We recently did a major kitchen renovation on our 24 year old kitchen. As you know shopping for counter tops can be overwhelming, as there are so many different types to choose from . Alfie and his staff were very helpful and educational, allowing us to choose the counter that best suited our needs. His installers were very professional and clean!! They did a great job at a competing price. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Boots55 in Maple
Boots55 in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Laundry Renovation

Alfie and staff were great to work with. A team filled with professionalism and expertise. The finished product was as good and better than I had expected. Clean installation and flawless service.

I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

Great Work.

Caron Shaw from Bolton
Caron Shaw from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Granite Kitchen Counter top, sink and tap

Alfie Santini of Ultrastone in Brampton was amazing!! His men came to my house to measure and suggested many things that I didnt even think about when installing a granite counter top. They discussed overhangs, back splashes, extended breakfast bar and more. Once they came to install everything was perfect and better than I expected.They were also ON time on one of the most miserable winter days and I didnt have any down time with using my new kitchen. I would highly recommend Ultrastone for your kitchen or renovation and have referred them to many already.

marisa from Toronto
marisa from Toronto

Granite Countertops

I've used Ultrastone on countless projects and the work is nothing less than outstanding. They exceed expectations on every level. Service,quality and craftsmanship are always on point. Highly recomended.Mrs. Cunsolo

Aldo Cotrone from Milton
Aldo Cotrone from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

Alfie and staff were wonderful, very professional, price point was great, they were very neat and installation was perfect.

My kitchen granite counter top and washrooms are flawless.
I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Aldo for your Business ! We really appreciate your time for writing us a review, please stop in any time when your in the area.
Ultra-Stone Inc.

D'Arcy from Toronto
D'Arcy from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Beautiful work and customer service for a challenging project. Even though it wasn't a big job we were looked after like it was. The work consisted of large marble slabs and an island. We look forward to have Ultrastone do some custom vanities for us.

Marisa Caruso from Toronto
Marisa Caruso from Toronto

kitchen renovation

Our project began with the decision to either gut the kitchen or remodel the existing kitchen. We decided to keep our high end kitchen and just update it. Painting the cupboards made it look brand new and updated. The real difference was when we installed our new counters. With so many colors to choose from and affordable prices, we knew it was the right decision. Nobody would ever guess the kitchen was still the same one as before. The new counters and painted cupboards were the affordable and easier way to go! Ultrastone was quick, easy, and mess free!

nadia from Toronto
nadia from Toronto

Granite

Ultra Stone did an amazing job on my kitchen from start to Finish. From measuring my kitchen to helping me choose the perfect granite. The installation date was met as they told me without any problems. They were clean, and courteous when they did the install. Thank you for giving me a great kitchen. I will definitely call Ultra Stone again.

More about Ultra Stone Inc.

Ultra Stone specializes in installation and fabrication of Granite, Marble and Quartz counter-tops. Ultra Stones handles commercial, industrial and residential cut to size projects, engineered to accurate specifications. Contact Sales at 905. 789. 1900 or [email protected] ca Check out our website at www. ultrastone. ca