Ultra Stone Inc.

Countertops
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 20 Brampton ON L6T 5W4
Countertops
Ultra Stone Inc.

Reviews for Ultra Stone Inc.

Gary from Oakville
Gary from Oakville

Granite countertop

Mark and his employees are true professionals and take great pride in their service and product. They are honest and tell you what would be most suitable for your renovation/project. My wife is very picky (like most women) Mark managed to find the right colour granite for our kitchen through his connections with many granite suppliers. Great job Mark once again you guys set the industry standard.

Gary and Kam Oakville

Bryan Manzer in Toronto
Bryan Manzer in Toronto

Kitchen countertop

We installed a new kitchen last summer and Ultrastone bid on the business and we chose them to install the counter top. Initially, Dan the salesman was attentive and seemed to have good answers for all our questions. We went to the warehouse to select the stone and were delighted to find the right sheet of granite. The initial problem was the salesman set up an appointment to measure the counter and on the day no body showed up. I contacted Dan and asked him what happened and he suggested the date was mixed up (we had confirmed in writing) and rescheduled the appointment (but offered no apology). On the next appointment the measurements were taken and everything was fine. However, I needed to make a simple change to the final measurement and contacted Dan right away. He agreed to the change and said it would not be a problem. However, on the day that the counter top arrived, the change I had requested had not been made (again all of this had been confirmed and acknowledged in writing). I reluctantly agreed to accept the final installation but wrote to Dan (and left him a message) to ask what the company could do to correct the issue. He never called back of attempted to resolve the issue. In the end I decided I would rather live with the issue rather than have to deal with the company again. I would absolutely, never use Ultrastone again.

More about Ultra Stone Inc.

UltraStone Inc. has been established in the province of Ontario, as a full-service fabrication company since 2004. We offer commercial, industrial and residential cut-to-size projects, engineered to accurate specifications. These projects include but are not limited to, counter tops, vanities, serveries, bar tops, fireplaces, stairs, reference desks, and board room ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Brampton?