Ultra Stone Inc.

Countertops
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 20 Brampton ON L6T 5W4
Countertops
Ultra Stone Inc.

Reviews for Ultra Stone Inc.

Aldo Cotrone from Milton
Aldo Cotrone from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

Alfie and staff were wonderful, very professional, price point was great, they were very neat and installation was perfect.

My kitchen granite counter top and washrooms are flawless.
I recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Aldo for your Business ! We really appreciate your time for writing us a review, please stop in any time when your in the area.
Ultra-Stone Inc.

D'Arcy from Toronto
D'Arcy from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Beautiful work and customer service for a challenging project. Even though it wasn't a big job we were looked after like it was. The work consisted of large marble slabs and an island. We look forward to have Ultrastone do some custom vanities for us.

Marisa Caruso from Toronto
Marisa Caruso from Toronto

kitchen renovation

Our project began with the decision to either gut the kitchen or remodel the existing kitchen. We decided to keep our high end kitchen and just update it. Painting the cupboards made it look brand new and updated. The real difference was when we installed our new counters. With so many colors to choose from and affordable prices, we knew it was the right decision. Nobody would ever guess the kitchen was still the same one as before. The new counters and painted cupboards were the affordable and easier way to go! Ultrastone was quick, easy, and mess free!

nadia from Toronto
nadia from Toronto

Granite

Ultra Stone did an amazing job on my kitchen from start to Finish. From measuring my kitchen to helping me choose the perfect granite. The installation date was met as they told me without any problems. They were clean, and courteous when they did the install. Thank you for giving me a great kitchen. I will definitely call Ultra Stone again.

Nuno Nascimento  from Mississauga
Nuno Nascimento from Mississauga

Counter tops

We have been using Ultrastone for a few years and are really happy with the service and product. We will continue to use Ultrastone in our future projects. Schedule was on time

Thank-you Nuno its a pleasure working with En2

Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke
Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke

Granite countertop, shower entrance trim, and kitchen/mudroom sinks

I had purchased a granite countertop and sink for my kitchen from Ultrastone for my previous home in 2008 and purchased granite countertops and sinks (kitchen and mudroom) from Ultrastone again for my current home in 2015. If I move or remodel, I'll gladly purchase from Ultrastone again!

Alfie and Mark were great for every step of the process of coming to my house to measure up what I needed to helping me choose the correct colour/pattern and to ensuring that the installation had gone smoothly and promptly. They even made custom trim for the entrance to my master-shower and basement shower, since it was too difficult to properly lay tiles in these locations.

All my questions were answered with experience based professionalism, and all processes were completed exactly when they told me they would be completed.

Based on my positive experience with Ultrastone, I would gladly deal with them again for any future needs. I highly recommend giving Mark or Alfie a call.

Eduardo,

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you very much for kind feedback. I am so glad we exceeded all your expectations and you are happy with final result.
Thank you once again.
Ultra-Stone Inc.

Antonio from Mississauga
Antonio from Mississauga

Bathroom Vanity

We had dealt with Mark and Alfie at UltraStone recently for our bathroom vanity. The company showed up on time at my house as requested, brought desired samples, and did not waste any of my precious time. Before the installation, I met at their shop to review my slab and sink before delivery would occur. They even offered me an espresso and man did it taste good :) !

The final installation was perfect and they even provided the requested maintenance instructions. Definitely recommended this fabrication company and praise their work!

Ciao, Antonio.

Antonio,

Thank-you for the review we greatly appreciate it and any time your in the area drop in for a espresso!!!

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto
2 reviews York, ON

kitchen countertops

met with and received quotes from 4 companies. I heard of UltraStone through a designer.
The installers were on time, the slabs selected were amazing, no changes in pricing or time frame of 10 days. great!!

grace from Maple
grace from Maple

kitchen countertop

Ultrastone was recommended to me through a friend and i would definetely recommend them to friends and family. From start to finish they were very professional and helpful. I dealt with Alfie and he was great in giving advice and also very honest. I am delighted with the finished product. Grace Messina, Maple, Ontario

Colleen Gray from Brampton
Colleen Gray from Brampton

Kitchen Counter Install

From start to finish Ultrastrone was professional, easy to work with and quick. I wasn't sure if I was going with ganite, marble or ceasarstone quartz. They educated me on the difference and I selected ceasarstone London Grey. Fantastic and Fabulous describe my experience and look of the counters. I Highly recommend Ultrastone!!!

More about Ultra Stone Inc.

UltraStone Inc. has been established in the province of Ontario, as a full-service fabrication company since 2004. We offer commercial, industrial and residential cut-to-size projects, engineered to accurate specifications. These projects include but are not limited to, counter tops, vanities, serveries, bar tops, fireplaces, stairs, reference desks, and board room ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Brampton?