Orion Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Mississauga ON L4W 3J4

Reviews for Orion Landscaping

Interlock Driveway

Chris and his team arrived on time just like we agreed, very clean job mastered to perfection. Im going to recommend Orion Landscaping to all my friends and family .

Antoinette Vella from Etobicoke
Antoinette Vella from Etobicoke

Walkway/Driveway Transformation

Chris Zieba & his team are extremely hard working and their work is excellent quality. They are professional, experienced, organized and complete the work on time. I hired them to complete an interlocking walkway, build a wood arch, install driveway curbs, replace a rotted fence post and add stone to my porch and replace the step to the porch. Chris also coordinated another company to come in and asphalt the driveway. I was really pleased with the end result and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

AK
AK

Backyard Patio and Pergola

Interviewed close to 10 different contractors from Homestars with top ratings. Met Chris, and within a few days had signed a contract together. One of the very few companies left who do an honest, meticulous job with extremely fair pricing. His whole crew is awesome! Great, friendly , and considerate. They all go above and beyond to make you happy! wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Chris and his team to anyone who asks.

general@euromaster.ca
G. L.

Quality service with great attitude

Great lasting service and Kris offer over many my customers always quality job .I did recommended over 10 our customer( we are in different construction field trade)and they had call me next week with great responds and thank full feedback to recommend Orion landscsping .I am having Kris doing my backyard reno stone and sidewalks This week with trusting to his reliable service and price *2 nd expensive to others contractors and I am impressive with the service and organize crew .Looks already fantastic .
I would recommended Orion to my family .

Peter
I

Andrew S
Andrew S

Swimming Pool Coping and Patio

Chris and his guys were on time and one budget. They did beautiful work for a very fair price and we love the way our pool looks now. Highly recommend Orion Landscaping they were great to work with and we have several future jobs planned with them.
Thanks guys

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to continuing the work in the future.

SIMON in Norval
SIMON in Norval
2 reviews Campbellville, ON

Front entrance stone work

Chris performed a great job for us! Had several quotes done by different contractors but none of them came close what Chris quoted us!
Exceptional service, very good grade of stone!
Did the whole project within a week like he said, very reliable contractor and always on time!
I would defienetly refer his work to everybody!

Anu Wick from Milton
Anu Wick from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Front & Back Interlocking project

We contacted Chris to get some interlocking work done in the front of our house and get a patio done in the back yard. He is very good and I would recommend him to anyone. This was done is summer of 2012 (little late for this review). He had to work during some very hot summer days and he put all his effort to his work.

Roba from Oakville
Roba from Oakville

Front Entrance Makeover

So we decided to do something about our home curb appeal and we braced ourselves for weeks of calls, estimates and no-shows!! Chris at Orion Landscaping was the second contractor to visit us and we looked no further. In less than one week, our home went from being the eyesore of the neighborhood to the talk of the neighbors!
We could go on and on about the elegant design, the flawless execution, and the superb work ethics of the whole team but we won't. One conversation with Chris you will know what we're talking about; one look at the photos you will see it!

Thank you for the review Roba, it was an absolute pleasure working with you to make the project come together. The finished product exceeded even my expectations and I am very happy that you are just as pleased.

Thanks Again!

Magda in Caledon
Magda in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Stone Front Walkway

We had our front walkway done by Orion Landscaping and couldn't be happier with the results. Not only was the price reasonable, but the finished project was outstanding and well worth the investment. Kris is extremely experienced, knowledgeable and offered us many creative suggestions! We wish you continued success and will make sure to call you for any new projects. Thanks again for the outstanding work!

Magda,

Thank you very kindly for your review. I appreciate the trust you had in me to design and implement your front entrance.

More about Orion Landscaping

Orion Landscaping is a quality orientated company which takes details into great consideration. Our services include all types of hardscaping ranging from interlock to natural stone. Take a tour of our website to get some design ideas for your home or call directly to the owner Chris to get started ...