Vlad's Custom Carpentry

Reviews for Vlad's Custom Carpentry

TOM in Toronto
TOM in Toronto

Family Room Built in Wall unit

Vlad did an outstanding job on our project. It came out exactly how we pictured it. We were amazed at his skills and craftsmanship. He was meticulous in making sure everything fit perfectly. The final product is excellent. He takes pride in the work he does and nothing is just 'good enough'. He made sure everything was perfect. We would strongly recommend Vlad to anyone that is looking for any type of cabinetry or woodwork and will use him for our next project without hesitation.

Kelila in Toronto
Kelila in Toronto

Beautiful built ins, fireplace mantle and crown moulding.

We are so happy to have found Vlad here on homeStars! We had been searching for a long time for someone to bring our living room vision to life. We can't review any higher than 10 points, but if we could we would. He was a pleasure to work with, reasonably priced, and had excellent time management skills (showed up on time and stuck to his timeline). The one time he was late, he called to let me know, showing a tremendous amount of respect for my time, not just his.
He completely captured our vision! We are absolutely thrilled with his craftsmanship and quality of his work. In addition, to his precision, he was able to help with design ideas and improve upon our ideas.
Every time we walk into our loving room, we are floored with how beautiful the built ins and mental turned out. He has made our house feel even more like a home.
The only downside to his work is, now the other rooms in our home don't look as good. We will absolutely hire Vlad again.

Custom Cabinetry

It was an honour to have Vlad work for us. His work and integrity is, without a doubt, exceptional. From the first contact to the final touches, the process was smooth. Vlad listened to what was envisioned for the built-in units, drew some sketches and after a discussion – came back with a design that fit the needs perfectly. High bookshelves, cabinets for the home theater stereo equipment which allows air flow and ease of accessibility, to drawers that fit the movie collection - he completed all of this perfectly. Vlad has years of experience and this shows in his artistry. Vlad always arrived on time, left absolutely no mess when the day was complete, and was consistently professional. I look forward to working with him again. You can’t go wrong working with Vlad.

Built-ins and fireplace surround and mantle

First review is worthy,
We decided to have some empty spaces filled with built ins and replace our builder fireplace mantle. Vlad's attention to detail is commendable; he is very meticulous and will not put in only half an effort. He worked very hard on the install making sure everything fit just right and looked like it was always meant to be a part of the house. Price is reasonable and the end product was outstanding. Vlad incorporated all of our requests and improved on some of our ideas. I would not hesitate to call Vlad for any future work like this. Book early as he is busy. Glad to have found him on Homestars. Finished photos do not show the fine finishes, but are as good as they look. Sorry we have not decided on cabinet knobs for the lower cabinets yet , we have tape for now to open them. Thanks Vlad!

Anthony in Oakville
Anthony in Oakville

Custom cabinetry

Finding a skilled carpenter is normally challenging...finding one who is honest, hardworking and is true to his / her word is next to impossible (at least in my experience).
Working with Vlad was an incredible experience. He was very thorough during our discussions, providing options and suggestions to ensure we got what we really wanted. He was always prompt in responding, and very accommodating to our busy schedule. He worked with us to get to a price range that was complementary to our budget, and was patient as we made our decision. A true professional and a genuine human being. I would recommend him on these qualities alone...thankfully his work was an extension of his personal qualities!
I could not have asked for anything better. My wife and I are so pleased with the cabinets > installed on time and without complication. Vlad was very careful and purposeful when working in our home, ensuring that he always left it clean and clear of debris.
I would give Vlad 15 stars if I could...I highly recommend you give him a call > I know I will be calling him again!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Office desk

I contacted Vlad because of his positive Homestars review and he exceeded all of my expectations. Vlad helped us design and then he built a large custom work space in our home office to enable all of the family computers He is a creative problem solving, finding a way to hide the printer/scanner and all of the wires. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I would actually like an additional piece in the office now that I see how beautiful it is.

Carla in Bloor West Village
Carla in Bloor West Village

Bedroom built-ins

We are repeat customers of Vlad's. He built a beautiful family-room wall unit for us six years ago, and just completed built-in dressers, shelves, and cupboards for our master bedroom. Once again Vlad displayed professionalism, master craftmanship, and perfection. He took his time reviewing the plans with me, taking precise measurements, making valuable suggestions, and thinking out every detail to ensure that the end product would be exactly what we wanted. His estimate was very reasonable. Vlad started on the exact day that he told me he would be available and finished the project within a very reasonable time frame. He was a pleasure to have working in our home. We couldn't be happier with Vlad's work and recommend him highly.

Tony Eskander from East York
Tony Eskander from East York

Solid Doors and Custom Side Door

Vlad replaced the side door on our small semi. This required a custom door be made to fit. He also changed all of our bedroom and bathroom doors and did so with great precision and expertise. He was efficient, professional, and honest. He is a perfectionist.

Thanks Vlad!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Custom built in bookcases, panellling and crown moulding

I decided to contact Vlad based on Homestar reviews and so pleased that I did. Vlad was able to provide a very reasonable quote for built in bookcases around fireplace, panelling design above fireplace and crown moulding around the room. He also was able to build a entryway coat rack for us. The end results were stunning!

I had the privilege of observing Vlad work during the entire installation. I noticed 3 things: Passion, Patience and Perseverance. So meticulous with his work and an obvious passion for his craft. He was also very courteous and kind.

I have never had such a positive home renovation project until now. Truly perfection.

GV from Old Toronto
GV from Old Toronto

Custom build cabinetry and desk for office

Vlad is a master carpenter who is very passionate about his work. He was punctual, courtesy and willing to listen to different ideas. His work is top notch and perfected like we wanted. His attention to details was impeccable. We have this office done over 2 years and everyday we are still very happy about the outcome. We'll definitely be calling Vlad for other projects around the house!

More about Vlad's Custom Carpentry

Specializing in:
Interior trim(door installation,casing,baseboards,crown moulding,wall paneling etc.)
Custom Built-in Cabinets