Plumbing
Plumbing

Reviews for OJCR Construction Ltd

Sage in Toronto
Sage in Toronto

The recepsonist EMA might be the worst worker ever

416-633-0464
3695 Dufferin St.
North York
M3K 1N9

I've never seen any receptionist that rude. She verbally abuses the costumers. Her attitude is like she is doing me a favor or charity.

Paid $20,000 for the work and been waiting to get a schedule for 3 months now. While I made few calls to inquire the receptionist EMA got furious and told me not to call them again.

this is what you get after paying 20k to a company.

John B in Toronto
John B in Toronto

residential water pipe upgrade

OJCR is a slash and burn company. I hired them because their foreman Sal and his OJCR team was awarded the city contract to replace the lead water pipes leading from the street to my house. They dug up my front yard and since the hole was there, I contracted them to finish the upgrade into my house. They sent a junior unsupervised plumber that "forgot" to install a winter shut off valve. Sal admitted the oversight and a week later before anyone had come to correct the job, my pipe burst and flooded my basement. They redid the basement over the next month with the "utmost care and professionalism" that the pipe burst a second time. I think they won the tender with the city because they are too incompetent to gain income job to job. Horrible experience that I am sure will repeat itself - the reason I a mposting is to warn the next sucker.

Private Waterline and Meter Replacement

The meter was installed by Ocean Mechanical, never tested. It works the remote does not. Two appointments they haven't showed up for, a staff that never returns your calls, and a voice mail system that isn't set up have resulted in the city wanting to do an inspection. OJCR still has not returned my meter to public works and also has a full mail box and does not answer the phone.

Worst project ever.

Replace waterline from main

416-633-0464
3695 Dufferin St.
North York
M3K 1N9

Contracted by the city to replace lines to the property by the City. Requested a quote as soon as I was given notice for the private portion. Called the office 3 times, left my number, was told a written quote would be available 2 days in advance. Friday night they show up and prep and begin before 8 am the next day. No notice. Verbal quote on the fly only and they requested payment immediately before the meter is installed. Called 4 days in a row to schedule the meter after payment taken from account. No one returns my calls and the office staff and owner is rude. Response: Busy. The worst contractor I have ever dealt with. Crew worked hard mind you. Very unhappy with a supervisor that doesn't schedule or call me back, the owner for answering my calls three times and not doing anything, and staff that answer the phone that can't do anything but tell me to call the supervisor, Sal who is useless and claims the office never gave him my phone number or requests.