Demarco Drywall Taping

Bradford West Gwillimbury ON L3Z
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Newmarket  >  Demarco Drywall Taping

Reviews for Demarco Drywall Taping

1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Drywall taping and mudding to new upstairs addition

I feel like I won the lottery when I called Demarco Drywall Taping. We hired Massimo to drywall finish our 2nd storey addition (4 Bedrooms, hallway and stairs). He was very professional and a true master of his trade. We had some tricky ceiling angles that he finished off with easy and they look great. I would highly recommend this company and we will be hiring this company again for the downstairs renovation in 2018. The price was also very reasonable.

Thank you for the review! Look forward to working for you again in the near future.

FrightFulbear44 in Bowmanville
FrightFulbear44 in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Quality Work

I hired Massimo to do mudding and taping in my basement. He was very easy to work with and his work is exceptional. I am very pleased with the way my basement turned out and would highly recommend Massimo to anyone looking to get drywall work done.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. All the best!

Matt  in Newmarket
Matt in Newmarket

Basement renovation - drywall repair / finishing

I highly recommend Demarco Drywall Taping. This job was the 4th time that I have used this company and I can’t say enough good things. They are punctual, professional and very hard working.

This job was repair of existing drywall and finishing of a newly renovated space in a basement.

The job was started on time and completed very quickly.

The results are great and saved a lot of time over finishing it myself.

Well worth it.

It was a pleasure to work for you a 4th time and for some reason I don’t think it’s the last! Happy New Year and let me know if I can help you in any way in the future.

Kathy in
Kathy in
1 review Aurora, ON

Remove stipple ceiling and drywall ceiling

We were extremely pleased with the excellent quality of Massimo's work. He is very professional and always communicated clearly with me. I knew when to expect him each day and how long he would be at the house. This allowed me to plan my time accordingly, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend Massimo!

Thank you for nice review, communication and quality work are my top priority!

Michael
Michael

Smooth Ceilings

Massimo and his team did an excellent job with my new construction house. His team was professional, timely, and I have been getting a lot of positive comments from visitors.
His service was very professional and walked me through the entire process at a cost that blew away the competition. There were even areas that were hard to access that was completed with the same quality that the rest of the house was done with. He was able to work around my busy schedule and he left the house cleaner than when he came. He actually did a better job than the builder did.
My only regret is not doing the entire house with him at the time, he can expect me to call him back in the near future for this. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone I know. Thank you for your service and professionalism.

Thanks Michael for the review. Great to hear everyone loves your ceilings!

Machado
Machado
1 review Rosemont, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal in living room, dining room, hallway and landing, plastering in kitchen

Incredibly professional, on time, hard working, kept the space clean, we were very impressed. The work was exceptional, he has a very high standard and we are extremely happy with the result. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for this type of service.

Thank you for the review! All the best and congrats on the new country home!

IE in Milpitas
IE in Milpitas
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Renovation

Massimo taped and finished a complex arrangement of walls & ceilings, with a lot of fiddly corners. He gave a firm price, started and finished on schedule, and did a quality job. I will definitely use him again next time.

Thank you, sometimes i dont mind the challenges of working on a 100 year old home! Looking forward to working for you again in the future.
All the best.

JC in Newmarket
JC in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Remove ceiling stucco and refinish ceilings

We hired Massimo for a second home because we were so impressed with the first 4 years earlier. They did an absolutely fantastic job in both cases.
They arrived when they said they would , prepared the site with appropriate coverings, removed the stucco and did a superb 3 coat finish. I am a bit of a perfectionist and in my opinion they did a perfect job.
Massimo is an honest, highly skilled and capable contractor whom we have no hesitation in recommending.

Thanks for the review!

bluswirl from Toronto
bluswirl from Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Stucco removal and smooth ceilings

In August 2015 we hired Massimo of Demarco Drywall Taping to remove the stucco ceilings on both the main and second floor of our 1990's built home. We are so happy we went with Demarco Drywall Taping! After researching several companies we went with Massimo due to his reasonable cost, excellent reviews, and the wonderful work demonstrated on his Facebook and Instagram pages. Massimo was very accommodating when arranging an estimate and is overall very professional, trustworthy, and always on time. He even went the extra mile to mud a couple of areas on our walls that were in need of attention. Massimo's work is outstanding - our ceilings are now perfectly smooth and modern looking. We arranged to paint the ceilings after Massimo's work was complete but it was almost as if no painting was required, that's how smooth and flat the ceilings are. When prepping for the job, Massimo and his team will cover the walls and floors with plastic as best they can but it's important to note that the job is messy and dusty so there is quite a bit of clean up afterwards. Nonetheless, the ceilings look so good that the mess is definitely worth it! I would not hesitate to hire Demarco Drywall Taping again or to recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks Massimo for helping to bring our 90s home into 2015!

Thank you for the great review! Jen and Ryan were awsome to work for, in the end its people like this i dont mind doing the extras for and turning over a quality finish product. Thanks for your patience though the dusty process!
All the best!

Y King from Aurora
Y King from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Smooth Ceilings From Stucco

We wanted to remove the oil painted stucco from the entire main floor of our house and contacted Demarco Drywall after being impressed by the work highlighted on their facebook page.

The quality of Massimo's work is amazing! The ceilings are 100% flat without any imperfections (even better than you would expect from a new drywall job). Even the professional painter who we hired to prime and paint the ceilings commented on the quality.

Massimo was very easy to work with and excellent at responding to our emails before beginning the project. Our 8ft ceilings now look taller, brighter and cleaner - we feel like we are living in a new house. We were expecting a good job based on photos we had seen and other reviews, but Massimo definitely exceeded our expectations.

If you are interested in having similar work done, this is your guy!

Thank you for your kind words. I treat every home, family and project like its my own.
Was a pleasure to do work for you.

Massimo
Demarco Drywall Taping

More about Demarco Drywall Taping

Demarco Drywall Taping specializes in taping, plaster repair work and stucco ceiling removal. Certified tradesman, quality workmanship. Visit the website for photos, certifications, referals, and contact.