Demarco Drywall Taping

Reviews for Demarco Drywall Taping

john
john

Impeccable Work!

Hired Massimo to smooth the ceilings in my family room, living room, and hallways of the main floor of my house. Simply one of the best decisions I ever made! His work.is professional and impeccable. He fixed areas that were beyond the scope of work and wasn't going to charge me. All because he wanted the job to look perfect.
I attempted to 'help's Massimo by scraping the ceilings myself - big mistake! I severely gouged the ceilings but Massimo was able to save them. I definitely would recommend and will certainly use Massimo again.

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Highly Recommend

We hired Massimo to tape, mud and sand the drywall in our new addition. The quality of his work was excellent. He was pleasant to work with and we were very comfortable having him in our home. He was extremely neat and tidy and managed to keep the dust to a minimum. It was not an easy job - lots of corners and diagonal areas, as well as having to match the drywall on the existing house, but it is flawless. Very impressed and would highly recommend him.

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
28 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Removal of Popcorn Ceiling, Drywall repair / taping multiple rooms

Massimo was great to work with, he's polite, friendly and very easy going. He showed up for work on time every day for 4 days. He started the project ontime and finished it ontime exactly like he promised. For one guy he works very fast / clean does really nice work too.

We had a popcorn ceiling we needed removed and made flat after pot lights were installed and the same for our kitchen pot lights. He did all the repairs and it looks Amazing. WIthout reservation we would recommend and use Massimo again.

Massimo thanks so much for the great work you did at our home - perfect 10 out of 10 review from us.

Thank you for your comments, greatly appreciated!
It was a pleasure to work for you and keep me in mind for any future drywall related projects !
All the best.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Drywall taping and mudding to new upstairs addition

I feel like I won the lottery when I called Demarco Drywall Taping. We hired Massimo to drywall finish our 2nd storey addition (4 Bedrooms, hallway and stairs). He was very professional and a true master of his trade. We had some tricky ceiling angles that he finished off with easy and they look great. I would highly recommend this company and we will be hiring this company again for the downstairs renovation in 2018. The price was also very reasonable.

Thank you for the review! Look forward to working for you again in the near future.

FrightFulbear44 in Bowmanville
FrightFulbear44 in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Quality Work

I hired Massimo to do mudding and taping in my basement. He was very easy to work with and his work is exceptional. I am very pleased with the way my basement turned out and would highly recommend Massimo to anyone looking to get drywall work done.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. All the best!

Matt  in Newmarket
Matt in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement renovation - drywall repair / finishing

I highly recommend Demarco Drywall Taping. This job was the 4th time that I have used this company and I can’t say enough good things. They are punctual, professional and very hard working.

This job was repair of existing drywall and finishing of a newly renovated space in a basement.

The job was started on time and completed very quickly.

The results are great and saved a lot of time over finishing it myself.

Well worth it.

It was a pleasure to work for you a 4th time and for some reason I don’t think it’s the last! Happy New Year and let me know if I can help you in any way in the future.

Kathy in
Kathy in
1 review Aurora, ON

Remove stipple ceiling and drywall ceiling

We were extremely pleased with the excellent quality of Massimo's work. He is very professional and always communicated clearly with me. I knew when to expect him each day and how long he would be at the house. This allowed me to plan my time accordingly, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend Massimo!

Thank you for nice review, communication and quality work are my top priority!

Michael
Michael

Smooth Ceilings

Massimo and his team did an excellent job with my new construction house. His team was professional, timely, and I have been getting a lot of positive comments from visitors.
His service was very professional and walked me through the entire process at a cost that blew away the competition. There were even areas that were hard to access that was completed with the same quality that the rest of the house was done with. He was able to work around my busy schedule and he left the house cleaner than when he came. He actually did a better job than the builder did.
My only regret is not doing the entire house with him at the time, he can expect me to call him back in the near future for this. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone I know. Thank you for your service and professionalism.

Thanks Michael for the review. Great to hear everyone loves your ceilings!

Machado
Machado
1 review Rosemont, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal in living room, dining room, hallway and landing, plastering in kitchen

Incredibly professional, on time, hard working, kept the space clean, we were very impressed. The work was exceptional, he has a very high standard and we are extremely happy with the result. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for this type of service.

Thank you for the review! All the best and congrats on the new country home!

IE in Milpitas
IE in Milpitas
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Renovation

Massimo taped and finished a complex arrangement of walls & ceilings, with a lot of fiddly corners. He gave a firm price, started and finished on schedule, and did a quality job. I will definitely use him again next time.

Thank you, sometimes i dont mind the challenges of working on a 100 year old home! Looking forward to working for you again in the future.
All the best.

More about Demarco Drywall Taping

Demarco Drywall Taping specializes in taping, plaster repair work and stucco ceiling removal. Certified tradesman, quality workmanship. Visit the website for photos, certifications, referals, and contact. www. demarcodrywalltaping. webs. com
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Newmarket?