Marabrek Kitchen And Bath

Sandra from Newmarket
Sandra from Newmarket
1 review King, ON

Kitchen, bathroom renovations

First time we hired Marabrek (Walt) was to renovate our kitchen in 2007. We decided to go with Walt because 1. he crafts the cupboards (not orders) 2. he listened to what we wanted and made suggestions 3. takes pride in his work 4. if something isn't right, he will make it right. This year we had Walt back to renovate 2 bathrooms. I would recommend Marabrek - Walt.

M. Watson Orillia
M. Watson Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Complete kitchen renovation

Marabrek Kitchens installed a new kitchen in our home in October of 2009. My number one thing is service. If I'm paying for something I want good service and the job done correctly and I certainly received both when I hired Marabrek. The cupboards were built (not ordered) to suit me and fit my space and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Walt (owner) & Ted were very dependable, showing up when expected, working steadily and handling problems as they arose. They were pleasant, knowledgeable, trustworthy and dependable and I would most definitely recommend Marabrek Kitchens to anyone. I love everything about my new kitchen.

More about Marabrek Kitchen And Bath

Designers and manufacturers of premium quality kitchen and bath cabinetry. As a licenced Master Carpenter with over 37 years exp. we will also look after the complete renovation. Our goal is to improve the quality of life our customers experience day to day. As a person who loves to cook ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Coldwater?