Marabrek Kitchen And Bath

2197 con. 4 Ramara township Brechin ON L0K 1B0

Reviews for Marabrek Kitchen And Bath

0 reviews Brechin, ON

Kitchen renovation

My wife and myself hired Marabrek kitchen and bath to build and install a new kitchen for us. From start to finish we were satisfied at every stage of the process.

We highly recommend Marabrek.

0 reviews , ON

Kitchen renovation

I’m very indecisive and I find it very
Over whelming- Walt gave me good sage advice
and direction to guide me through.
I love my new cupboard that was extremely hard
To access - he put in a fabulous lazy Susan
Which I was a bit negative- but he was a star and did it
anyway and it solved all my problems!
Walt is old school and can Figure out solutions to the problem! I’m delighted with his workmanship.
Shopping close to home and his personal professionalism
Is hands on! Kudos to you Walt of MaraBrek!
Mrs.Helen J. Harte -Bolsover Ontario

Sandra from Newmarket
Sandra from Newmarket
1 review King, ON

Kitchen, bathroom renovations

First time we hired Marabrek (Walt) was to renovate our kitchen in 2007. We decided to go with Walt because 1. he crafts the cupboards (not orders) 2. he listened to what we wanted and made suggestions 3. takes pride in his work 4. if something isn't right, he will make it right. This year we had Walt back to renovate 2 bathrooms. I would recommend Marabrek - Walt.

M. Watson Orillia
M. Watson Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Complete kitchen renovation

Marabrek Kitchens installed a new kitchen in our home in October of 2009. My number one thing is service. If I'm paying for something I want good service and the job done correctly and I certainly received both when I hired Marabrek. The cupboards were built (not ordered) to suit me and fit my space and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Walt (owner) & Ted were very dependable, showing up when expected, working steadily and handling problems as they arose. They were pleasant, knowledgeable, trustworthy and dependable and I would most definitely recommend Marabrek Kitchens to anyone. I love everything about my new kitchen.

More about Marabrek Kitchen And Bath

Designers and manufacturers of premium quality kitchen and bath cabinetry.As a licenced Master Carpenter with over 37 years exp. we will also look after the complete renovation. Our goal is to improve the quality of life our customers experience day to day.As a person who loves to cook our designs are very functional and elegant.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design and Cabinetry & Millwork
New cabinetry both residential and commercial. Trim work , Custom stairs and railings,complete interior and exterior renovations, bathrooms.
We offer the design component in your kitchen. We use many space saving hardware systems from all over the world. We can find and implement the right hardware to solve your issue.We offer our kiln to custom dry your sawn lumber and a sawmill to cut that big log from the tree grandad planted back in the day. Giving you the option for us to build the heirloom furniture to be passed down in the family from generation to generation.
We deal with Richelieu Hardware , Blanco Canada for sinks and taps.Tile master and many other companies too numerous to mention. Richelieu Hardware. Blanco sinks and taps,Tile master.Many other companies too numerous to mention.
Our company is up to date with all off the current trends in the kitchen and bathroom market. We are confident that we have a product for you.
We specialize in anything unique. If you can't find it anywhere else I'm sure we can design it, build it or invent it. We have a treasure trove of unique and rare locally grown lumber that we have sawn and dried in our kiln. We also have a large quantity of very old reclaimed material that can be turned into mantles and flooring etc.
1988