The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

6-2416 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6
Waterproofing
The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Reviews for The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Faythe Toronto
Faythe Toronto

Waterproofing

I had the Crack doctor come in to do some work on my wet basement, they dug out a 20 ft trench and installed a sump pump. Not even 2 years later the sump plump blew on us and we have mold growing on the wall that the work was done. They told me that I could have them come in and install a new sump pump for $440.00, imagine that. I explained to Michael that I had seen the sump pump that they so kindly installed for us at home depot for $200.00 and asked why he was trying to charge me so much for it, his response was " we dont use those anymore because they had problems" Yes Obviously, my basement is soaked. I thought that they should replace it considering they purchased a cheap sump pump and installed it, I didnt have a choice in choosing it and I trust they know what they are doing. I was wrong, they did not stand behind their work and it cost me 2500.00 plus whatever I will be spending to redo this job. They wouldnt even come in and look at the mold.

Never Again!!

More about The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc. is a licensed, award winning foundation waterproofing company offering the full spectrum of waterproofing solutions to help keep your home dry, safe and healthy. From old to new, we specialize in waterproofing all sorts of structures and we are dedicated to proving you with ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Vaughan?