The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Waterproofing
6-2416 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6
Waterproofing
The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Reviews for The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Art from Toronto
Art from Toronto

Good work, good price, good people

We have a basement cold room that was damp when it rains. We realized we needed an internal foundation drain to channel the water away. The approximate length of the wall that needed to be waterproofed was about 22 -25 feet.
We called The Crack Doctor on recommendation from friends. The person I talked to was very professional and knowledgable. He gave us a verbal estimate right away over the phone and explained to us all the options. Their price was very competitive and they seemed very honest and didn't try to "up sell" us .
The two men that showed up were very professional and clean. I checked on the internet on how a proper foundation drain should be installed and they actually did do everything right. They finished the job within the day. They were clean and conscientious and cleaned up.
It's been over 4 months (that included lots of rain) and the room is absolutely dry. We now use the room to store furniture, misc. stuff and food supplies without concern for dampness and old. It's great to be able to use this extra space now. I should've taken care of this sooner.

Basement Leak Repair

Estimator was a pushy for me to sign a contract and made false claims about insurance rebates (felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman). I was told I'd have my City of T.O. rebate in 4 weeks; it took 10 weeks... also that the insurance savings would "pay for the cost in as little as 15 months" to 10 years. Turns out I will save $2 per month on insurance which will pay it off in 125 years...

The workers did a great job even though they were 3 hours late. They were friendly and knowledgeable. Overall I'm happy with the work.

Mark
Mark
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Crack repair

We had the Crack Doctor come to fix two hairline fractures that almost the entire height of our basement wall. One was letting in a bit of water after each rainfall and made the basement smell like wet concrete. Dean was very professional and polite, and the work was done to a very high standard. Hopefully I won't need this kind of work again, but if I do, I'd definitely call back the Crack Doctor.

Jole in Markham
Jole in Markham
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Crack Repair

The Crack Doctor was called to fill a hairline crack along the foundation that was leaking inside my basement. Work was completed in a timely manner. Service person was respectful and on time. All work was done as expected with each step carefully explained to me. Hopefully the crack doesn't leak, however I was assured they would fix it.

It was our pleasure to help you Jole, and thank you very much for the review. Your right about the warranty. It would be very rare for our crack repair to leak however in that event we would re repair it for free as our repair is guaranteed for the life of the building.

Brian from Waterloo
Brian from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Crack injection

Assisted Review

We hired The Crack Doctor to do an internal crack injection in our home. I am impressed with the overall professionalism of the experience in repairing a crack in the foundation wall.

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and materials and are trilled to hear that you were happy with our service. Best regards, The Crack Doctor Team.

Kevin from Burlington Township
Kevin from Burlington Township
1 review Burlington, ON

Wet Basement

Assisted Review

We highly recommend The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc. From the phone support to the crew everyone was very helpful and explained everything that needed to be done. Estimate was given the same day. Great company!

Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate it. The Crack Doctor Team

Ian from Markham
Ian from Markham

Wet Basement

Assisted Review

I was very pleased with the professionalism of Jeremy. The work was done in a timely manner and he left the site clean after answering all my questions and concerns.

Thank you for sharing your experience ! All the best, The Crack Doctor Team

Scott & Alexandra in Oakville
Scott & Alexandra in Oakville

Leak in Cold Cellar

Assisted Review

Excellent work. The crew was on time and did the work in orderly and timely manor. I would use The Crack Doctor again if I had another problem with my foundation.

Thank you very much for the kind words, it is very much appreciated. Best Regards, The Crack Doctor Team

Allisyn in Puslinch
Allisyn in Puslinch
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Wet basement

Assisted Review

The Crack Doctor installed an internal sub-floor drainage system in our basement. They were fantastic! The guys were great, friendly and everything was cleaned up and the work was done fast!

Jeff Lyons from Carleton Place
Jeff Lyons from Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Water proofing

I had a wonderful experience working with Michael Theriault. His knowledge and expertise related to all types of water infiltration issues as well as lowest cost remedies was exceptional. His honest and straight forward approach makes working with him a pleasure. Definitely recommended!

We thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We pride on doing great work and are happy to hear we were able to help you out. All the best, The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc

More about The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc. is a licensed, award winning foundation waterproofing company offering the full spectrum of waterproofing solutions to help keep your home dry, safe and healthy. From old to new, we specialize in waterproofing all sorts of structures and we are dedicated to proving you with ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Vaughan?