The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Waterproofing
6-2416 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6
Waterproofing
The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Reviews for The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Mario in St. John's
Mario in St. John's
0 reviews St. John'S, NL

did not complete work that was ordered and paid for

they were to install french drain and part of contract was to move shelving and stairs to do the work. They did the work and then did not place the shelving back nor did they put the stairs back. They simply added for blocks at bottom of stairs. So now my stairs are not to code.
as for shelving i got it put back. The total for them to do this right was maybe $200.00 a very petty gesture on there part.

Julia from Platinum Home Designs
Julia from Platinum Home Designs
1 review Hamilton, ON

LEFT A MESS, DIDN"T EXPLAIN<, TERRIBLE FOLLOW UP

The guy that came in did not say he wouldn't be fixing our insulation after ripping the plastic cover--did not tape back up..
LEFT A BIG MESS EVERYWHERE..
We have pictures, have followed up and the Service person said he was disappointed as well, but would not offer compensation and basically said--"oh well", can't help you.
They don't care about their reputation or their work--wish I would have read the reviews
DO NOT HIRE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Foundation Crack Repair

Upon moving into a new house, we had water coming into the basement through a foundation crack. The previous owners had used The Crack Doctor for a previous repair, so we blindly called them to come out and fix this new one. BIG MISTAKE. If I had read the reviews prior, I would have never hired them. They are fast to come out and do the initial repair, but if you have issues don't even think about utilizing that Lifetime Warranty they claim to offer. Two weeks after the repair, water was coming in through the same repaired area. I sent them a picture, after which they promptly declared that it was a new crack off the first one and as such the warranty would not apply. HE COULD TELL THIS FROM A PICTURE WHERE THE CRACK WAS COVERED WITH CEMENT?? I explained that the work was done two weeks prior, if they could please come out as a courtesy to check the work. He told me they would, but if they determined the warranty was not applicable (which he already intimated from the picture) I would either have to pay $675 for another repair, or $160 for the service call. I DON'T THINK SO! On principle, I hired another more reputable company to come out and fix the issue properly. I was going to have to pay twice anyway, at least now I know it's done right. STAY AWAY. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Warranty work on injection done in 2015

Jeremy arrived to fix warranty work for a basement crack that had been injected for $500.00 in 2015. This leaked in 2018, appointment was booked but unfortunately the appointment was cancelled and no one called back to rebook and the mailbox was full. Thought they had gone out of business. This time called left a message under the require an estimate email and Mike called back a couple hours later and offered to be here the next day to fix.
Jeremy has fixed the leak. Hope all goes well. Jeremy was wonderful and informative and has re-injected the wall, was fully covered by warranty.

shawn in Barrie
shawn in Barrie
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement water leak repair

Hello Michael.

I want to express my greatest thanks for helping us fix our water issue at our rental property in Ottawa. We were under a time line crunch at the end of summer with the renters moving into the house in a few weeks. We had to get this issue fixed beforehand and we were so glad you could fit us in your schedule. The job was only one room, but your explanation of what had to be done was very clear and gave us the confidence to move forward with the project. We do not live in Ottawa so there was a lot of trust involved with leaving the property in your hands. Even though we never met in person! The project was done on time and the house was well looked after. The project went as exactly planned, the cleanup was very satisfactory and best part is no more water leaks! The room was rebuilt successfully. My renter moved in to a new room with no issues.

Thank you once again and if there is anyone that wants to speak with me as a reference please just let me know.

Best regards,

Shawn Court

Landlord 1477 Queensdale Ottawa.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window Well

Basement leaked from window. Jeremy came today and was very professional and helpful. He cleared the blockage and let me know what to do to prevent it from happening again. He also pointed out some other drainage problems and how I can fix them. Very happy with service from The Crack Doctor!

Jessyka.Potvin
Jessyka.Potvin
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Crack In Fondation Repair

Great customer service, took the time to walk around the house with us. Even discovered a second crack we were not aware of. Got that repaired as well.
Job well done. Nice clean repair. Highly Recommend.

Private User reviews Renfrew, ON

BAD BAD SERVICE

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever received. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. After spending $5.000 on ONE SUMP PUMP & reposition my original 2nd sump pump with NO repairs of ANYTHING WHATSOVER as promised 2 months ago, I had more water leak into the basement. When I ask Mike all the promised, he simple said Your $5000.00 is finished you need to give me more money .After placing several calls and leaving several messages over a week and half long period and getting absolutely no response for him to come back. I finally just give up and look for someone else to shell out more money for the initial problem that was not fixed LITERALLY TOOK ME TO THE CLEANERS. BAD.. BAD SERVICE.

Gord in Burlington
Gord in Burlington

Do NOT use The Crack Doctor

Similar to other reviews I have been trying to reach these guys for the last 6 weeks for warranty work. Their voicemail for warranty work is full and not taking messages and they dont respond to eMail. I tried every number on their site and got the same result. I tried the option to request a quote which was accepting voicemails but not surprisingly . . . no response.

I dont know if they are out of business or just offer extremely poor customer service but highly recommend finding an alternate service provider.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

They do not respond to emails or calls if its warranty related

The crack doctor filled a crack in our basement in 2014. All was fine until this spring. We have been trying to contact them in regards to their ‘transferable lifetime warranty’ since late February/ early March. Haven’t heard a peep! They do not respond if they know it’s not new work or warranty related!! Life time warranty- yeah right!

More about The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc. is a licensed, award winning foundation waterproofing company offering the full spectrum of waterproofing solutions to help keep your home dry, safe and healthy. From old to new, we specialize in waterproofing all sorts of structures and we are dedicated to proving you with ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Vaughan?