Your service technician Edgar was out this summer to do maintenance on our furnace and fireplaces. Our family room fireplace had been giving us trouble for years, with gas smells and loud bangs about 30 minutes after turning it off. All previous techs had said it was not fixable and they would fiddle with it for a few minutes and then shrug and say we needed a new fireplace. Edgar looked at it, found it was leaking gas badly (hence the gas smell that we were even noticing upstairs) and he ordered parts and came back and FIXED IT!
It now runs perfectly with no more loud bangs once it is turned off and no more gas smells. After living with this issue for at least 15 years , we are beyond pleased that it is finally fixed.
We just felt that we should acknowledge the superb work done by your employee. I know it was a hard job for him and we are so grateful that he tackled the job ?
NT in Surrey BC
- Company Response
Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear that the fireplace is working well. We look forward to being of service again in the future.