JK Crown Moulding

Reviews for JK Crown Moulding

Hajji in Old Toronto
Hajji in Old Toronto

Baby room

In a matter of two days our future baby’s room was transformed into the condos best room. We had the pleasure of speaking with Johnathan and he made us feel comfortable and informed. Not only was the work spectacular to us (being first time home owners) but the painters that followed after were very impressed. I highly recommend contacting JK Crown for a helpful and highly skilled job well done.

Menon in Brampton
Menon in Brampton

Crowning and wainscoting

We hired JK after we saw his previous projects. From the initial discussions until the completion of the work the entire team of JK , lead by Sasha , was simply outstanding.
Great designs, outstanding quality, neatness and timely execution was really impressive.
His committment towards his customers is commendable.
I would highly recommend this company ...great people to deal with.

Jeff
Jeff

Great product, but their after-sale servicing leaves a lot to be desired

Sasha did crown moulding for my house and the results are actually quite spectacular, we're very impressed with the end product. It gave our residence the exact style of face-lift we were hoping it would achieve when we hired him. And he did a great job, everybody that has seen it agrees it looks fabulous. All that said, I did run into a personal issue where I experienced water damage to part of the crown moulding. I immediately contacted Sasha, he answered his phone the first time I called and we scheduled a date / time for him to replace this damaged piece in my house. That date and time passed and Sasha did not arrive. I called him back to schedule again and could not get him live again so quickly this time.....it took many calls to get him live, and we actually scheduled a date / time on TWO additional occasions, and both of these times he no-showed me as well! Calls again to him go to his voicemail. Is replacing this piece of his previous job too small of a project for him? Perhaps it is, though I'd rather he'd have just told me so instead of making me chase him for weeks with many broken promises of dates that he no-showed me. Many months have now passed since I last contacted Sasha (this job was completed in September 2015), I eventually had to buy the replacement piece from elsewhere. The point being, don't expect great after-sales service / support from this company. Their pricing is great, and their product is an A+, but their service leaves a lot to be desired. For that reason I cannot recommend them to anybody.

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Moulding

JK Crown Molding just finished work at our place and I must say that they are most professional trades people that I have ever met. Their quality of work is the best you can get. They are very polite and totally focused on the work they have to do. Thank you Alex and the other team members. You are the best. The amazing level of service started when I contacted JK Crown Molding after reading their reviews on Home Stars. Alex came to our house to measure and then provided a detailed estimate via email. I then booked them a week in advance of when the work was needed to be done. All their crew was at my home exactly at the time they promised! When does that happen?? There was no talk of upsell or any confusion of what is included and what is not. I need to change some scope of work before they started and I was given a quick estimate for the deletion and addition which made it clear to me how much extra I would need to pay. So they have me as a customer for life. I wish I could give them more than 10 stars

Mitchell from Vaughan
Mitchell from Vaughan

Crown Moulding

We hired Sasha to do crown moulding, wall panels and ceiling panels throughout our house recently. From consultation to finish, our experience in dealing with Sasha and his team was exceptional. Professional service with great prices. We would highly recommend working with Sasha!!

Alla N from Richmond Hill
Alla N from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

Alex did professional job on putting in crown moulding, wall trim and wainscotings into my home. The whole project from start to finish was great. I would definitely recommend JK Crown moulding to others.

Thank you, I really appreciate it, was my pleasure

Craig Wilson from Oakville
Craig Wilson from Oakville

Baseboards, trim, wainscotting

Sasha, I apologize for this being so late! That said, this is not because of his work. His work was nothing short of excellent. From the first consultation, to the finishing touches, he was fantastic to deal with. His work was spot on and was incredibly neat and tidy while doing it. He will (I hope) be back doing more work for us very soon.

Julie from Burlington
Julie from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Crown moulding

Sascha was incredibly professional and meticulous in the work he completed for us. His quote was also significantly less than the others we obtained. He finished the work on schedule and made sure we were completely satisfied. We could not be happier and recommend him without any hesitation. We already hired him for additional work we would like done.

Joe  from Mississauga
Joe from Mississauga

Crown Moulding

Sasha did an excellent job. He was on time as he promised. He was very thorough and precise. He finished the job exactly within the timeframe he said he would. I would definitely recommend JK Crown moulding to others.

Ella from Richmond Hill
Ella from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Mouldings installation

It is with great pleasure that I write this review.
We recently hired J.K. Mouldings Company to install Crown Mouldings in our house.
The quality of the job that was done by Sasha was exceptional. He was very professional, productive and efficient. We really appreciated his commitment to the job. Sasha was always on time, accurate and friendly. It took only one day to complete the installation of 450ft of Crown Mouldings.
We ended up with replacing baseboard in the entire house with J.K. Moulding as well after we realised what a ‘gem’ Sasha was.
Our house looks beautiful now. It was a great experience from the beginning to the end of our project.
I would gladly recommend Sasha’s services to my colleagues and friends.

More about JK Crown Moulding

Crown Mouldings, Crown Molding, Mouldings, Molding ABOUT CROWN MOLDING Crown moulding is a popular building material that is commonly used as cornice moulding, or moulding that is used at the intersection of a wall and a ceiling. Crown moulding can add a luxurious touch to your home decor. It is ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Woodbridge?