Jk Crown Moulding

96 Edgar Ave Richmond Hill ON L4C 6K5

Reviews for Jk Crown Moulding

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

another great job by Alex and the team

JK Crown Moulding
416-779-7585
10 Strada Drive, Unit 16
Vaughan
L4L 5V2

this is our second time to engage Alex's crew. WE had a big job including :
Raising door frames and replacing all doors , raising wall arches and dressing then up in a very elaborate trim work, replacing moldings and chair rails.
The job was done beautifully, in addition to a great technical skills, Alex has a great sense for proportions and a good eye on best way to add valuable character to your home

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was a great experience working with you guys and we really appreciate the business. I hope you guys are enjoying the new additions to the house.

Thanks

joe s.
joe s.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Baseboards/Crown moulding

We are beyond satisfied with the final look of our baseboards, crown moulding and wainscoting. Our house looks so much more elegant. Very friendly and great workmanship. I would highly recommend jk crown moulding to anyone.

I'm very happy you like the job. It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well. Enjoy your new home.
Thanks

stephbelen
stephbelen

Amazing job!

I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we have received about our crown molding! Thanks to Johnathan and his dad, our home is now complete. The job they did was spectacular. They took their time, the quality and workmanship shows. We will definitely use them again for future projects. Highly recommended!!!

I'm very happy you guys are enjoying the work me and my father completed for you guys. I really appreciate the business and compliments.

Best regards

Hajji in Old Toronto
Hajji in Old Toronto

Baby room

In a matter of two days our future baby’s room was transformed into the condos best room. We had the pleasure of speaking with Johnathan and he made us feel comfortable and informed. Not only was the work spectacular to us (being first time home owners) but the painters that followed after were very impressed. I highly recommend contacting JK Crown for a helpful and highly skilled job well done.

Thank you very much for the kind words, I appreciate the business and I'm very happy you enjoy the work we did for you.
Best regards

Menon in Brampton
Menon in Brampton

Crowning and wainscoting

We hired JK after we saw his previous projects. From the initial discussions until the completion of the work the entire team of JK , lead by Sasha , was simply outstanding.
Great designs, outstanding quality, neatness and timely execution was really impressive.
His committment towards his customers is commendable.
I would highly recommend this company ...great people to deal with.

Jeff
Jeff

Great product, but their after-sale servicing leaves a lot to be desired

Sasha did crown moulding for my house and the results are actually quite spectacular, we're very impressed with the end product. It gave our residence the exact style of face-lift we were hoping it would achieve when we hired him. And he did a great job, everybody that has seen it agrees it looks fabulous. All that said, I did run into a personal issue where I experienced water damage to part of the crown moulding. I immediately contacted Sasha, he answered his phone the first time I called and we scheduled a date / time for him to replace this damaged piece in my house. That date and time passed and Sasha did not arrive. I called him back to schedule again and could not get him live again so quickly this time.....it took many calls to get him live, and we actually scheduled a date / time on TWO additional occasions, and both of these times he no-showed me as well! Calls again to him go to his voicemail. Is replacing this piece of his previous job too small of a project for him? Perhaps it is, though I'd rather he'd have just told me so instead of making me chase him for weeks with many broken promises of dates that he no-showed me. Many months have now passed since I last contacted Sasha (this job was completed in September 2015), I eventually had to buy the replacement piece from elsewhere. The point being, don't expect great after-sales service / support from this company. Their pricing is great, and their product is an A+, but their service leaves a lot to be desired. For that reason I cannot recommend them to anybody.

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Moulding

JK Crown Molding just finished work at our place and I must say that they are most professional trades people that I have ever met. Their quality of work is the best you can get. They are very polite and totally focused on the work they have to do. Thank you Alex and the other team members. You are the best. The amazing level of service started when I contacted JK Crown Molding after reading their reviews on Home Stars. Alex came to our house to measure and then provided a detailed estimate via email. I then booked them a week in advance of when the work was needed to be done. All their crew was at my home exactly at the time they promised! When does that happen?? There was no talk of upsell or any confusion of what is included and what is not. I need to change some scope of work before they started and I was given a quick estimate for the deletion and addition which made it clear to me how much extra I would need to pay. So they have me as a customer for life. I wish I could give them more than 10 stars

Mitchell from Vaughan
Mitchell from Vaughan

Crown Moulding

We hired Sasha to do crown moulding, wall panels and ceiling panels throughout our house recently. From consultation to finish, our experience in dealing with Sasha and his team was exceptional. Professional service with great prices. We would highly recommend working with Sasha!!

Alla N from Richmond Hill
Alla N from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

Alex did professional job on putting in crown moulding, wall trim and wainscotings into my home. The whole project from start to finish was great. I would definitely recommend JK Crown moulding to others.

Thank you, I really appreciate it, was my pleasure

Craig Wilson from Oakville
Craig Wilson from Oakville

Baseboards, trim, wainscotting

Sasha, I apologize for this being so late! That said, this is not because of his work. His work was nothing short of excellent. From the first consultation, to the finishing touches, he was fantastic to deal with. His work was spot on and was incredibly neat and tidy while doing it. He will (I hope) be back doing more work for us very soon.

More about Jk Crown Moulding

Crown Mouldings, Crown Molding, Mouldings, Molding

ABOUT CROWN MOLDING

Crown moulding is a popular building material that is commonly used as cornice moulding, or moulding that is used at the intersection of a wall and a ceiling. Crown moulding can add a luxurious touch to your home decor. It is generally a single piece moulding that is installed on the angle to the adjoining surface. It may also consist of several simple mouldings that are pieced together.
The use of crown moulding as a decorative element is beneficial because it softens angles and adds a subtle elegance to your home’s appearance. But it is essential to choose crown moulding made of the right size and material if you want it to complement the appearance of your home. If your crown moulding is too small or large in comparison to the rest of your home décor, it will look tacky.
Use custom crown moulding to ensure that it suits your home’s architectural style and design, as well as your personal tastes. You can paint or stain your crown moulding so that it matches other decorative elements in your home.

Where to Use Crown Moulding
Crown moulding can be used in the following ways:

• Around the ceiling