Toronto ON M6H 4K3

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Professional paint and paper!

Raffi and her team did a fantastic job of painting and papering several rooms in my home.
Since the job included a large panelled wall and used expensive Farrow and Ball products, I was keen to find the right pro.
Her quote was very fair - well a recommended Farrow and Ball painting professional. Pricing included paint; I supplied the paper
They squeezed my job into a brief window between move in and my due date and worked hard to complete the job as promised. I literally went into labour as Raffi wrapped up the final coats of paint and delivered the next day!
It was wonderful to enjoy the beautiful paint and paper when we returned home with baby.
Recommend without hesitation and will use again.

Hello Jennifer, thank you very much for this amazing review. It is super nice seeing clients happy with our work.
Raffie

ushyvish in Toronto, Ontario
ushyvish in Toronto, Ontario

House painting (bedroom, hallway, outside of house)

We had the second floor of our house repainted by Women painting .
We are very happy with the end results : Raffie is very professional and from the first visit we were sold on hiring her team.
All the ladies who came to our place were great and worked efficiently to finish the job in a timely manner. All along we were updated on the progress.
The job is so well done we are encouraging our neighbours to hire Women painting.
Thanks again !
U&S

Thank you so much. It was very nice of you.
We are glad you are happy with our services.
Enjoy

Dsilva in Toronto
Dsilva in Toronto

EXCELLENT SERVICE: Painting - Kitchen, Dining & Living rooms and all three bedrooms.

We have to agree with NR from Mississauga!! Talented and Professional! Raffie and Deborah were definitely a dream team, both extremely courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. We too had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Women Painting and Decorating from choosing colours to the painting of our home: Kitchen, Dining & Living rooms and all three bedrooms. From the quote phase all the way to the clean up, Raffie and Deborah and their team were an absolute pleasure. Our updated rooms look absolutely stunning! We would highly recommend them, and will be using them for future projects!

Thank you very much for this amazing review

NR from Mississauga
NR from Mississauga

Kitchen Paint Project

Talented and Professional! I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Women Painting and Decorating on the painting of my Kitchen. From the quote phase all the way to the clean up, it was an absolute pleasure. Managing different aspects, Raffie and Deborah were a dream team, both extremely courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. My kitchen looks absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend them, and will be using them for future projects!

Thank you very much!
It was a pleasure working with you.

gileswenona
gileswenona

Painting outside window frames

I saw Women Painting and Decorating's truck on our street one day and took a photo of their contact information. The entire process was very professional from booking to painting and clean-up. Due to a lot of rainy weather lately, they were a week late coming to us, but they kept me informed of the changes. It was a tough job (third and second floor wooden window frames that are old). They did an excellent job of repairing, painting and cleaning up - meticulous and very well done. I would hire them again in an instant!

Thank you very much Wenona.

Interior House Painting

We chose Womens Painting & Decorating from all their great reviews. We were not disappointed. They were friendly, hard working and arrived every day before I needed to leave for work. They cleaned at the end of each day which was awesome! The painting was exceptional and the prep work was excellent. The assistance with design and colours from Deborah was fantastic and the daily progress updates from Raffie was wonderful. We knew every day what was done and what would be worked on the next day. I would HIGHLY recommend this company of amazing women!

What a nice review! Thank you very much.
It always so good to hear that our clients are very happy with our services.

jensolomon35
jensolomon35

Stucco removal and painting

Raffie, Deborah and Liza did a wonderful job with removing our the stucco from our ceiling and painting our home. The team ensured the house was left clean at the end of each day and they were super efficient in planning it out one area at a time ( so we had access to different parts of our home). A pleasure to deal with and we are already referring them to family and friends.

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure working with you.

Happy client

Women Painting & Decorating recently completed some residential interior painting in my home. I am so happy with the quality work, the professional and accommodating team and with the very fair price to complete the job. Worth every dollar I invested. I will not hestitate to contact these very pleasant women the next time my house needs painting.

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

Squirrely in Etobicoke
Squirrely in Etobicoke

Painting entire condo unit

Very pleased with the work done and colours selected. Finished in a timely manner. Pleasant to deal with, friendly and professional. I would recommend these women for any painting/decorating job, big or small.

Laurie
Laurie

Kitchen

We would highly recommend this company. They transformed our old, dated kitchen. We particularly appreciated their good advice, attentiveness to detail and patience.

Thank you Laurie, it was our pleasure

More about Women Painting & Decorating

This is Deborah and Rafaela from Women Painting & Decorating. We have over eleven years experience in interior, exterior and commercial painting.
We are very talented, independent, polite, tidy, fast and reliable. We are also well organized and able to manage multiple projects. We take great pride in the quality of our work, never having missed a single deadline. Additionally, we possess excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and we are willing to "go the extra mile" as needed.

Among our other strengths, we have solid sales instincts and have been successful in cultivating long-term relationships with key clients. With a strong customer focus, we often earn the repeat business of clients. Persuasive, self-confident and effective with a record of success behind us, we are confident that we will be an asset to you as well.

Sincerely,