Women Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
158 Mill Street South Brampton ON L6Y1T6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Brampton  >  Women Painting & Decorating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Brian
1 review , ON

Professional people. Good work. Friendly and Nice people. Reasonable price. I am very happy with work.

Thank you Brian. Have a great day

S in Toronto

My husband and I were moving into a brand new rental unit and were very lucky that our landlord would allow us to paint the walls. As we had no contacts or references for painters, I went on homestars and read the great reviews from Women Painting and Decorating which encouraged me to contact them. They were very accommodating in arranging the job to be done quickly before we moved in (Raffie, thank you!) and the colour consultation with Deborah was priceless as we had no idea how to go selecting colours based on swatches and how they would translate onto walls especially in different lights. They got the job in time and the quality and colours were beyond what we could hope for! Thank you Raffie and Deborah for providing the perfect backdrop to our first home as a married couple!

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. We are glad you are both happy with our services. It was our pleasure working with you.
Have a good day
Raffie & Deborah

Women Painting staff were incredibly polite, efficient, accommodating and professional from the very start. They were saddled with the miserable job of sanding/scraping off the peeling latex on oil walls that have been a misery to deal with. I don't know how she did it so quickly and expertly but it looks fabulous.
Painting was done while I was away on business and I was kept up-to-date with photos and texts. Each day the area was tidied so my husband and pets could use the space.
Will definitely be using them for future painting.

Job Price

Thank you Corina, it's was our pleasure working with you.
Your place looks beautiful.
Enjoy
Raffie

ZCDG

They were great! Very responsive over email, and reasonable pricing. Also very nice people in general!

Job Price

Thank you very much. We are glad you are happy with our services.

ian Balkwill in Brampton

Women Painting were amazing!

After getting a number of quotes their price was right where it needed to be! We have dealt with a number of different contractors over the years, and we can honestly say the experience we had is how it should be.

They kept within budget, were prompt daily and completed the project with half a day to spare.

The added bonus of them providing complete house cleaning as part of the contract was so nice.

We would recommend Women Painting to everyone interested in having work done in their Home.

Deb, Raffie and Amelia are great people, friendly and genuine.

Job Price

It was our pleasure working with you. Thank you very much.

Roma.punjabi1

Raffie and Deborah were so quick to come by and give us a quote when we contacted them. Their quote was very competitive and also included a one hour free colour consultation by Deborah which was great. We got our main floor and nursery painted. They were so kind to come by on a Sunday for the colour consultation and the job was done in only 2 days over Friday and Saturday which worked perfectly around our schedule. Very satisfied and most definitely recommend them and will be using their services in the future again!