DAS Group - No Longer in Business

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Markham ON L3R2B7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Unionville  >  DAS Group - No Longer in Business

Reviews for DAS Group - No Longer in Business

Elaine Page from Markham

DAS Group did a spectacular job on my kitchen reno. David was very attentive - returned my calls right away, showed up when he said he would, got it done on time and on budget. The kitchen is stunning and looks like I spent way more money than I did. Would be happy to recommend DAS Group to anyone.

jellybelly517 in North York
1 review North York, ON

I had about 600 square feet of carpet that needed to be removed. They took care of that as well as the disposal of the carpet pieces. They also helped me install my kitchen faucet, oven range hood and a new cable outlet behind my TV all included in the flat price. They did leave a lot of dust behind and could have mopped and/or vacuumed more to ensure most of the dust was picked up.