Sverige Construction

Review for Sverige Construction

Frank GTA
Frank GTA

Full Home Renovation

I bought my house last year, there was no renovation since the house was build in 1964. I contacted many companies for a quote, but all where way above my budget, finally i meet Matt from Sverige Construction, who promised me to do my renovation within my budget. He estimated three months to complete the project but was done after 2 months, we did complete renovation , from putting new siding, roofing, gutter, to complete interior renovation. I was contacted weekly of the progress of renovation, Matt was always availible throught email or telephone, willing to show and explain how everything will be and what has been done.