A2Z PC Toronto Computer Repair

Computer Repairs and Support
2184 Dundas ST W Toronto ON M6R1X3
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Swansea  >  A2Z PC Toronto Computer Repair

Reviews for A2Z PC Toronto Computer Repair

Fraz in Mississauga
Fraz in Mississauga

Compaq processor

My home PC was having some problems with its hard drive in that it was running exceptionally slow and was very unresponsive. I consulted A2Z and they let me know what the problem was along with a quick fix. Within 24 hours, my CPU was good as new and was running smooth as ever. A2Z was quick, direct and cheap with friendly service.

Quick and Affordable computer repair in Toronto -

I took my computer and laptop to A2Z PC for repairs. The desktop had hardware problem "Hard drive", they fixed it and recovered my data. The laptop had viruses and spyware. I wasn't able to access the internet or run any program on my computer. The computer repair technician removed all of them and optimized my computer. Now it's running very fast. I got my computer and laptop in the same day. The price is reasonable and affordable. I recommend A2Z PC to anyone having problems with their PC.

Best Professional Service Providers in Toronto

I was having a hard time running my business and using the proper applications. A2Z PC Service was recommended by a friend and they have since solved all my computer problems and I am now able to run my business more efficiently. A2Z PC Service team is very knowledgeable, highly professional and I would recommend them for your business or Home

More about A2Z PC Toronto Computer Repair

A2Z PC Computer Repair Toronto is a leading computer repair company in downtown Toronto. We also service Computers needing repair in Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Mississauga and Brampton. Our Computer repair technicians are A+ Certified, Network+ Certified and Microsoft System Administrator Certified. We provide in home and Office computer ...