Water Tight Plumbing

MG in Aurora
MG in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Water Softener Installation

Wade came in and installed a water softener in 2 hours. Quick, efficient and knowledgeable. Even added a shut off that we didn't discuss. Professional fast service for a fraction of what the big guys charge! Would recommend over and over !

MR
MR
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Fast, courteous, professional faucet replacement

Wade came recommended by a local supplier. He was quick to respond to my call and to fit into my schedule. Communication was excellent and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was careful to replace only what needed to be and made no effort to oversell. Will absolutely use again.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

emergency plumbing

We had to have a new toilet put in and Home Depot left us high and dry with the install. Wade was recommended, and when contacted came out on a Saturday and quickly and economically finished the job. He was so professional, and did the job quickly. Thanks so much - will recommend him to anyone.

Sam in  York Region & GTA
Sam in York Region & GTA
3 reviews Holland Landing, ON

Move drain and install laundry valve

Wade is a true professional and on my list of a plumber I would recommend without hesitation. He is accommodating, creative and excellent at doing a great clean job. I would use him again and again.

Michael from Newmarket
Michael from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Remove and replace toilets

Wade is a very good plumber - period. He is professional, courteous and always cleans up after the work is finished. When the work is completed, Wade will show you what was done and how everything works. Our family has used Water Tight Plumbiing many times over the past two years and I have recommended their services to my neighbours and friends. Water Tight Plumbing is always first on my list for plumbing services.

James Lau in Markham
James Lau in Markham

Plumbing services for basement bathroom

Wade was great in helping us with our plumbing needs. He is reliable and his quotes were the best of any one that we contacted. Would highly recommend Wade to others!

Water softener installation

After living in Newmarket for the past 2 years, we realized that the water here is much harder than in Toronto. We noticed that our brand new taps (bathroom reno in 2009) were water stained and had calcium build up. The shower glass door didn't stay "clean" for more than a couple of days before we could see the water stains again. After researching several water softeners online and at the store, we called Wade and discussed the pros and cons of installing a water softener, as well as the warranty, service and price for different models. We purchased the model we wanted and had Wade install it and he also took away the old one (which was by my estimate, around 20 years old). Once again, Wade and his apprentice were on time, professional, cleaned up after the job was completed and also showed us how to run the unit. We were also told to call him if anything should go wrong. It's been a couple of months now and we have not had to call Wade for this or any plumbing job we have brought him in for. THANK YOU WADE, you've made a pair of picky and frugal customers very happy.

Broken kitchen faucet replaced

Once again Wade from Water tight plumbing came to the rescue. This time the kitchen faucet completely fell apart and I placed a call to Wade immediately. He was at my house, ready to work just 2 hours after I called him. Needles to say, his work was excellent and his price was more than fair. It is such a relief to have found a reliable and honest plumber!.I would recommend Wade to anyone that wants a job well done and free of headaches.

Homeowner in Barrie
Homeowner in Barrie
8 reviews Minesing, ON

burst pipe in basement

Realized there was a flood in the basement after watering outside all day. Wade was onsite within an hour, and explained what had happened, and showed the burst pipe (frozen with the winter) and corrected the problem and replaced the pipe.
He also fixed a valve in the bathroom tub.
Prompt, courteous + reasonable. And he knows what he is doing. Recommended.

We will be calling him to install another outdoor tap on one side of the house in a couple of weeks.

Nice to see someone that actually answers the phone, shows up when he says he will and is reasonably priced. What a relief.

Plumbing repair, frozen pipe

We woke up to a leaky pipe valve in the basement, spraying everywhere, the ceiling, the wall, etc.. I called Water tight plumbing after I read a review here. Well, I got that and a lot more. Wade was at my place 20 minutes after I called him. He was kind enough to re-arrange his schedule and made it here in record time. He solved my problem in 1/2 hour and his price was extremely reasonable (others were charging 2-4 times more). He was very personable and professional and I could not have been happier with his service. I will definitely call him back for any other repairs and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Thank you Wade!