Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
309-33539 Holland Ave Abbotsford BC V2S0C6
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Reviews for Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

C.Rideout in Abbotsford
C.Rideout in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

windows & gutters cleaned

Very satisfied with the job done at my home, particularily impressed when I couldn't get 2 screens back in from the inside on the second floor so Bob unpacked his ladder once again and installed them from the outside for me, very thankful for that as I was afraid of dropping them if I tried from inside. He took his time and was never seemingly in a "rush-job" situation.
I would use this company again.

Jay in Abbotsford
Jay in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Window Cleaning

So I had Bob come by and give me an estimate. He was very professional and did the job in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Ashley in Aldergrove
Ashley in Aldergrove
1 review Aldergrove, BC

Gutter cleaning

I am very happy with clearview window cleaning they did a great job where able to schedual me in when needed and was very nice.

I deffinitly will be having them back for my next gutter cleaning and would recomend them!

More about Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd.

Clearview Cleaning Services Ltd. offers residential & commercial cleaning services company operating in the Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley & Calgary, AB areas. When you hire Clearview, you bring quality to the forefront with a professional company that provides excellent detail services. Call Clearview today for your free estimate!
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Abbotsford?