Urbanscapes & Great Canadian Snow Removal

Reviews for Urbanscapes & Great Canadian Snow Removal

neena
neena

Snow Temoval and Garden Care

UrbanScapes came to my rescue when my parents (Etobicoke) and my in-laws (DonMills) needed help. Clayton is a wonderful caring individual who took the time to understand my situation and give special attention where it was needed. We are happy to sign up with UrbanScapes again and really appreciate the help and expertise! The snow removal was on time and thorough and the fall cleanup with lawn maintenance was excellent! Thank you Clayton, really glad we found you!
Neena

Thank you for the positive feedback. These clients really care for their parents and are really friendly people. Thanks for helping us grow our business :)

Jacqui
Jacqui

Still great several seasons in

We have used Urbanscapes for several years now, and they have been reliable and we still love our yard. Clayton is super friendly and easy to work with, and I never feel like they are trying to add costs on.

Great client and really friendly. Thanks for the positive feedback

Cheryll
Cheryll

Lawn and garden care

The crew does a wonderful job of mowing the lawn, cleaning up the garden beds and trimming the hedges. I appreciate being able to make requests from time to time if something extra needs attending to in the yard. They pay attention to detail and provide input to improve garden health.

Been a great long term client! Great Communication and they know what they want.

rsharpe2345 in Toronto
rsharpe2345 in Toronto

Lawn Maintenance

My thanks to Urbanscapes for a second season of reliable lawn care.
Special gratitude to today's clean-up crew - Marco, Jason, Sean and Mo' -
for the great leaf removal on a cold day. Hoping to continue our association next spring . . .

Really appreciate the continued business and positive feedback for our crew

M A.
M A.

Garden service and clean up

Weekly garden maintenance service; weeding, gardening, clean up, plant and shrub maintenance. Super job, attention to detail, friendly crew, trustworthy and reliable.

Great Client and has been really nice to work with!

tracey
tracey

Weekly lawn/plant maintenance

Very dedicated and reliable team that takes a personal interest in the work that they do. They go the extra distance to ensure that all of my plants are properly cared for. Any questions are answered immediately. A pleasure to deal with!

Very polite and great client!

Kathy
Kathy

Spring to Fall Landscaping Maintenance

What a relief! Due to a very busy season in my life, I decided to outsource my landscaping maintenance this past year. Urbanscapes came to the rescue with my last minute request in the spring and surpassed all my expectations. When the weather didn't cooperate this fall I thought I was doomed to have to face a mess next spring and yet again, they exceeded my hopes by cleaning out all the gardens, clearing the yard of all leaves and twigs, etc. This is the first year I was proud to come home each day to a well kept yard. Thank you for your professionalism, care and concern. Each inquiry was responded to timely and with excellent customer service.

She has been great to work with and really appreciate the positive feedback!

Snow Removal

I am a President of a 100 unit Townhouse Complex. I have employed UrbanScapes for a number of years. They clear and salt our driveways, streets, front walks and sidewalks. They are fabulous! Our crew is very good. The never ending winter of 2018 , they came back to clear and salt everything. Both Clay and Rich check in on the Complex regularly during the winter season.

You have been great to work with and have really helped us grow our business! Thank you!!

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Snow Clearing

We had used Urbanscapes Snow Removal this winter for clearing off our driveway and all our paths. The guys were always early and on time. They quickly would clear our property of snow sometimes before we would even wake up. They would also salt everything to make sure we had a save passage. We will definitely rehire them again for next year, they are just really hassle free and thats what we appreciate. Thank you very much

Once again an excellent client to work with! Thanks again for your business and review!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Snow removal

reliable service and easy to contact. Always willing to hear comments and improve the service.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

More about Urbanscapes & Great Canadian Snow Removal

UrbanScapes delivers reliable, timely, and courteous service from highly-trained and horticulturaly educated lawn and garden professionals -- professionals who invest their knowledge, expertise, and most of all, care, in their work.

If you love your lawn and gardens and want them maintained with the same care that you invest, UrbanScapes may be the company to help you meet your lawn, garden, and property maintenance needs.

Landscaping Quotes start at 1250.00 Plus HST (Includes weekly grass cutting and fertilizer package)