Stamp Concrete.Ca

Reviews for Stamp Concrete.Ca

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Whitby, ON

stamped concrete driveway, walkway, patio

This business owner is dishonest and unethical. His work is very poor and he will not return your calls after you have paid him. One of the worst experiences I have ever had. I had to call another company 2 years after my 40, 000 project was complete to fix the poor job he had done. Crew were rude and left garbage daily. This man does not care about his work.

concrete driveway

DO NOT HIRE THESE GUYS! You've been WARNED. The meetings start out great Paul who visited us looks like he's on the back 9 of his career, looks like a nice gentle man but he's as fake as they come. He came to our home in early May, we agreed on price in Mid May and a start date end of June. We are into July with no return calls a promise to give start date on 4 different occasions and a deposit of $500 gone!! Removed interlocking and fencing and all our patio items yard is a mess and they are no where to be found!!! i had to call from different numbers cause he wasn't answering my calls No straight answers didn't know the address of his office, finally did and he gave me 3 difference address, he sounded nervous on the phone regardless these guys are monkey business!! If you've read this and still hire them I don't feel sorry for you.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Terrible workmanship.

I had a back yard patio poured by this person almost 2 years ago. I really don't have much positive to review. The color wasn't what we asked for. The stamp pattern we picked with Paul from their catalog wasn't available. They apparently only have 6 stamp patterns and they will only tell you that after they have ripped up your yard and have your money. They workers and the owner swore constantly within earshot of my children and neighbors. I do not recommend Joe and Paul. I wish that there was a 0 star option.

Luana in Pickering
Luana in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Stamp Concrete Driveway/Walkway

Our driveway was completed about 3 weeks ago and we are completely satisfied with the finished job Joe (Owner) and his guys did. When the guys were working the owner Joe came by to observe and inspect the work they did and made changes when he thought it was needed (a nice touch which was appreciated!). The workers were friendly, respectful and did whatever we requested without push backs.
If you are looking to have your driveway done then I would recommend Stamp Concrete as I am a happy client.

youngfamily in Ajax
youngfamily in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

stamped concrete patio

Stamped concrete patio and walkway, we hired them last september not even a month later we were chasing them to finish the job they finally finshed by the end of october and in november it was the begining of multiple cracks, again we started chasing them until the owner joseph finally answered his phone and said they were closed for the season to call back in march, so march 1st we started calling them again, finally spoke to him in april and he told me he'd call me back to sched a date they'd return to fix all the problems (many others not mentioned above) he hasn't called me back and all get is voice mail and no returned calls when i call him, the sealent/antislip top coat he used didn't even last 2 months the concrete is now dull and mottled and needs to be resealed, which i can't do until he fixes the multiple cracks in the concrete, he didn't do the design we planned out with them instead did his own design and when asked why it was done that way he said he couldn't change it now and tried to convince us he thought it looked better his way, the holes they mortared in the back wall of our house are dark red mortar (the mortar on our house is light brown) their cleanup consisted of dumping mortar/dirt/garbage into our window wells and then when asked to clean it up they used our wheel barrow and left it at the side of our house leaving us to dispose of it, this company is horrible at communication/professionalism/and honouring their contracts

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

stamped concrete patio

Horrible communication, dont show up when they say they will, never tell you when they are leaving, don't complete/fulfill all designs/work aggreed upon and in the contract, work completed has flaws and appears rushed in some areas, you have to chase after and continually call them to see results

More about Stamp Concrete.Ca

STAMP CONCRETE. CA 905 782 6722 to impress concrete and clients from 1987 to now. Our core strength is that we do so much more than Stamp Concrete. We design and provide one of kind custom stamped concrete landscaping, decorative concrete, we do stone basement walk-outs also out door kitchen ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Pickering?