Lumina Windows & Doors

Reviews for Lumina Windows & Doors

Vibusha in Toronto
Vibusha in Toronto

Porch enclosure

Alex and his team were amazing. Great communication, honest answers and timely service. Our family is completely satisfied with our new porch enclosure. Thank you for making this project as smooth as possible.

Private User reviews Owen Sound, ON

Porch Enclosure

After few estimates with different companies, when I got Alex on the phone, his professionalism has convinced me to meet him. Once we got his estimate, we didn't even think twice, we gave him the job which was delivered on time. Installation was made by Jim, neatly done in a very timely manner.
We are very satisfied with Alex and his team and would definitely recommend Lumina Windows & Doors to friends and family. As a matter of fact, our neighbor saw our porch and wanted to get an estimate from Alex as well.

Dany & Melissa

Margaret Rice from Mississauga
Margaret Rice from Mississauga

Front Enclosure

When Alex did the estimate for our project I was impressed with his knowledge and approach. I immediately felt I could trust him to give us a beautiful new enclosure. He delivered beyond our expectations and to top it all off, our enclosure was installed on my birthday, it made the day special to me. I would not hesitate to recommend Lumina Windows & Doors to family and friends.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Porch Enclosure

Alex from Lumina Windows & Doors is fantastic to work with. From the first day when he provided me with a quote to the day of installation (within the agreed time) everything has been perfect.

The instalation was quick, clean and easy.

I would not hesistate to revommend Alex & Lumina WIndows for your next job

PATIO DOORS

LUMINA INSTALLED NEW PATIO DOORS FOR ME THIS SUMMER . THEY DID AN EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL JOB. VERY HAPPY WITH OUR NEW DOORS AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Sheri/Andrew in North York
Sheri/Andrew in North York

Front Porch Enclosure

Alex/Luminia Services
We invited Alex to do an estimation for a front porch enclosure , hours later we were doing a contract. Alex was so professional, and gave us excellent ideas and solutions.
Jim came and installed our enclosure weeks later, and again a very professional person. His work was neatly done and he was very quick.
I would not hesitate to recommend Alex, and Luminia Services.

Ray in the GTA
Ray in the GTA
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door Enclosure

We decided to add a front enclosure to the front of our house and got quotes from a few companies.
Alex at Lumina was prompt and courteous. He explained our options and answered our questions. His pricing was also competitive (not the cheapest). We were able to come to a quick decision based on the information he gave us. The installation was done within the agreed time frame and Alex was there during the installation process. The installation was done professionally and we have no complaints. The enclosure looks great and definitely enhances the curve appeal of our house. Well worth the cost.

Would happily recommend Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors.

Graham in Whitby
Graham in Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Porch Enclosure

We decided to add a porch enclosure to the front of our house and got quotes from a few companies.

Alex at Lumina was by far the most prompt and courteous, including making the long drive out from where he was located to our house. His pricing was also competitive. We were able to come to a quick decision based on the information he gave us at the house and he went over and above to make sure my wife could get the solution she wanted: double doors (despite the space limitations being very challenging).

Alex was also very patient and accommodating as we waited to get our front steps repaired before having final measurements taken.

Once the doors arrived, the installer did a great job of putting them in and they look fantastic! Alex was also very quick to come back out to fix a very minor problem that we didn't notice at the time of installation.

Would happily recommend Alex and Lumina Windows and Doors.

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto

Windows are great!

After a house fire led to a major renovation I needed some windows relatively quickly. Alex was excellent meeting with my wife and I and going through the details of what we needed. It's so great to work with someone who is up front and honest and tells you how it is. Installer came and did a great job. I'm totally happy with my windows and service!

Thank you, Lou, for your great review of the job done at your house. It was my pleasure to meet you and arrange installation of good quality windows for you. Enjoy them!
Alex, Lumina Windows and Doors.

MatthewB
MatthewB
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Porch Enclosure

We wanted a porch enclosure to help deal with our escape artist cats. We had a very tricky roof to work with and a number of companies would not even consider the job because of the roof. Alex came all the way from Toronto to Hamilton to make sure they could do the job before quoting - and for them it was no problem. You could really get a sense of the experience Alex had just by talking about the project with him. The installer, Jim, was just as great. It's not very often you see people as exceptionally good at their craft as these guys.

The most telling compliment about this porch enclosure is that people think it was always part of the house. I had a contractor in to do some work before and after the installation and they couldn't even fathom it wasn't there the first time. The enclosure greatly enhances the appearance of our front entry, and the utility of having the extra doors and the wind/rain break is just amazing.

To top it all off, they did this for us in the middle of February. Amazing!! Thanks again Alex and Jim!

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are very happy that you like your new porch enclosure. In the future, if you require any new windows and/or doors in your house, I'll be very happy to do it for you and will guarantee the quality of our work.

Alex, Lumina Windows and Doors

More about Lumina Windows & Doors

Windows and Doors, Porch Enclosures, Entrance and Sliding Patio Doors Lumina Windows and Doors offers a complete line of replacement custom vinyl windows, doors and porch enclosures with modern designs and quality finish that will fit any home in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. All products are Energy Star Quality. ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?