Benjamin Moore Paint

Peter Wong from West Vancouver
Peter Wong from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

paint

I was hoping to color match a paint that I purchased several years ago that has since been discontinued from Benjamin Moore. The staff was very helpful, using old paint catagloges they were able to find the exact color code and provide us a perfect match. I guess that's why I keep using BM products, after all these years the paint didn't fade a bit. You certainly get what you pay for,

A. from Vancouver
A. from Vancouver
7 reviews , BC

Paint

BM paint has always been superior to other brands, its a great product. Staff at this location are really good - I was skeptical when I went on a weekend and two young staff members were there, thinking what do these kids know about paint? Pleasantly surprised they knew alot! Maybe its a family owned business. The young lady that helped me had some good recommendations, knew her product well, and seemed engaged in what she was doing. I will be making future purchases there.

Desiree Cairns in Surrey
Desiree Cairns in Surrey
9 reviews SURREY, BC

Main and upper floor remodel

I came into the store with a vision. Unfortunantly, my vision wasn't as easy for me to express into words as some might think. I came equipt with magazines and pictures of the rooms I liked and the staff here were all too handy to help me figure out just what colors to pic for my theme walls and my accents and trim. Thanks to the staff at Benjamin Moore Paint, my main floor and master are exactly what I envisioned it to be.

JTW North Delta
JTW North Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

long term household paintg supply

I purchsed a highly renovated house from a gentleman that used Benjamin Moore paint and the services of the nice folks there at the store on 120 and 64 in Surrey.

Subsequent to the purchase, I needed paint as well. Because of the record keeping I was able to find paint that matched what was used. When I was looking for a paint that was no longer available at this store, they went a long way to find me paint; all I had to do was drive and pick it up.

The only thing I might say is that although the staff at the store have good knowledge of paint and the application thereof, the owner maintains the expert knowledge in his head. Hope he doesn't get hit by a truck.

I highly recommend this company.

o. k. in surrey
o. k. in surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

house paint purchase

we went to benjamin moore for paint to do the outside of our home. they answered all of my question and were so very helpful. they helped us to come up with a great colour scheme for our house and they recommended a painter who turned out to be great unlike our last experience with certa pro painters.