Decks
All Hands On Deck

Reviews for All Hands On Deck

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Great outcome

I required repair work on my existing deck. Andre and his team did a great job. I'm very happy with the end result. Job was done on time and for quoted cost. Great communication. Highly recommend these skilled craftsmen.

Thank you, let us know if you need anything further, it was a pleasure working with you!

theaitkens
theaitkens
1 review Surrey, BC

patio and glass cover

Everything turned out well. I was also pleased that the workmen cleaned up my yard after they were done. Thanks

Thank you for the review. Enjoy your new deck and cover!

tau1128
tau1128
1 review Port Moody, BC

Deck renovation

Removed the old deck and the railings. Replaced with new ones. Also replaced some sidings. The initial recommendation was thoughtful and detail. The finish work was better than expected.

Thank you again for your business!

Howard
Howard
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Deck Reconstruction

Demolished and removed existing deck attached to the house and built a new fiberglass deck, incorporating stairs and new aluminum railing.

Was a pleasure working with you Howard.

fredandjenscudder
fredandjenscudder
1 review Langley Township, BC

Deck and railings

New deck structure . Added railings to front of house. All completed in a professional timely manner. All top quality materials and workmanship. Very clean and tidy
Would willingly recommend.

Enjoy your new deck!

helpinghandservice
helpinghandservice
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Custom made two tier raised playground, slide with connecting bridge + decking, roof & stairs

Fabulous team, from start to finish, completed in poor weather conditions - wonderful job.
In fact we are looking forward to having them come back to do more projects this year.
New front porch with railings and stairs + expanded Grandchildren play centre @ back.
Also doing NEW fencing around the entire property, so looking for a bid on that.
Please consider this above completed project as one for the picture album.
Please also use our address and name for reference anytime.

This is good to here. We look forward to working with you again!!!

chappee67
chappee67
1 review Langley, BC

Tear down of an old back deck. Re build a 1350 sq ft deck in its place with a covered 11ft x 16ft sitting area.

Very Honest, no flaw craftsman ship! They added finishing touches that I never asked for or even thought of. Andre and his team had lots of information and help in products and materials. Never once tried to up sell. Would listen to what we wanted, would ask how much was in our budget and procceded from there. Andre gave us a quote day one and it never changed! We asked for a few changes and alterations as we seen the project go forward. Still The cost never changed. His crew was polite and respectfull to me my wife my home and property. They cleaned up every day!!!! The finished product is well above my expectations. I think that was mostley because of there attention to the smallest details. Never saw them cut a corner!

We appreciate your comments!!!

waddell.suz in Langley
waddell.suz in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Expanding refinishing a deck with new stairs railings

Andre and all of his support staff were hard working reliable and friendly. The work was done in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the results. Andre is an honest and approachable person who runs his company with high standards. I would recommend him to others.

Thank you Suzanne.
You were a pleasure to work with!!!

cdemelo
cdemelo
1 review Port Moody, BC

Replacing 2 decks

Andre is a professional. He is pleasant to work with and most importantly he and his staff do great work. He stuck with the original schedule and with the budget. He was willing to listen to our input and went above and beyond by complete work that had not been part of the original plans. I have recommended him to several of my numbers and will continue to do so.

Thank you. We appreciate the referrals!

Dave P.
Dave P.
1 review Surrey, BC

Vinyl deck construction.

Andre and his crew do great work. Our deck looks great. They didn't hesitate to address any concerns we had and made sure we were happy with the end result.

Dave,
Thank you for your comments!

More about All Hands On Deck

Welcome to All Hands on Deck
We specialize in building wood and vinyl decks, servicing Langley, Surrey, the Lower Mainland, and the Fraser Valley since 2006.

Why Build a Deck?

Home owners want spaces that flow and provide a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The increase in less formal entertaining has driven a need for casual spaces such as sundecks.

Building a deck can be a smart way for property owners to improve their home's value. It's safe to say that a deck is one of the more cost-effective things you can do to improve the value in your home.

Why Choose Us?

We offer superior attention to detail and expert workmanship. The quoted price is the price you pay. We offer Free Estimates, and are Fully Insured.

***

We work within all budgets, so please be sure to contact us today for a free estimate or quote.