Smithwerks Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
North Vancouver BC V7K 2T1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Vancouver  >  Smithwerks Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Smithwerks Carpet Cleaning

Shelley
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I used Smithwerks to clean the carpets in my house from a recommendation of a friend. I was not disappointed. Excellent service, professional job, personalable staff and an excellent response rate. I highly recommend.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

SmithWerks did a great job with my carpet cleaning and technician was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting high quality service for a reasonable price

Thank you so much for your very generous comments. We are so glad everything worked out so well.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

I missed a year and with careful attention, Nick and Chris did a amazing job bringing back an aging carpet. Better than I expected. once dry,the previous stains were gone. Also very attentive to manners and not letting the cat out. Excellent company I have used for over 10 years.(maybe longer)
Maureen

Hi Maureen! Thank you so much for your very kind review

Karen in Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

We are a carpet loving family with multiple children and pets and we have been using Smithwerks for years for all our carpet and upholstery cleaning needs. Dave and his team are highly professional and have always provided us with outstanding service, getting out the worst stains and leaving our home truly looking and smelling clean. I would never call anyone else and I would definitely recommend them!

D. Boyer in Upper Tracy

Arrived on time, early in fact. Technician was professional and courteous. Great job, sofa looks great. Very satisfied. The price was right too! I would definitely recommend this company to others!

HC  North Vancouver
17 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Every Smithwerks employee sent to my home over the years has been talented, courteous and professional. My wool carpets get a refresh and a good clean. Can always count on Dave and his dedicated and personable staff.

Steph Miller in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

We had a fantastic experience with SmithWerks! Booking was easy, the the technician arrived on time and was very informative and friendly, and the price point was great! Our sectional sofa looks like new again (no small feat with a 3 year old). We had previously had a large big name company clean our couches and we were extremely disappointed with the service. We will always call on SmithWerks for our upholstery cleaning needs!

Thank you so much for your very kind review on HomeStars!

1 review North Vancouver, BC

We recently had Smithwerks clean our stairs, landings and hallway. They were on time, thorough, professional and did a wonderful job. We have no hesitation at all in recommending Smithwerks!

Thank you so much for your very kind review. We are glad you are pleased. We'd like to shower the technician with praise who did the work at your house, but we'd need to know who you are or who you're technician was.

SmithWerks
604-924-0518

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Prompt, friendly, very professional service and excellent work.My furniture and carpets look new again after not being cleaned for four years.Will use this company again.Have already recommended it to a number of people!

Thank you so much for your very kind review of the work we did for you. We'd like to heap praise on the technician who did the work at your house, but we'd need to know who you are in order to identify him. Could we get your last name please?

SmithWerks

Susan A in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We have been using Smithwerks for years and have always been pleased with the consistency of service. They show up when they say they will and complete quickly. The technicians are knowledgeabe, pleasant and well presented. The carpets are always clean and fresh and not soaking wet! They move whatever they need to and protect the furniture that needs protecting. I would not hesitate to recommend Smithwerks!

Susan A; North Vancouver

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for your review on HomeStars! I will be sure to share it with Las, your technician, later today.

More about Smithwerks Carpet Cleaning

West Coast Sophistication and Prairie Charm!