Han Appliances

Surrey BC V3S0M8

Reviews for Han Appliances

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

SHODDY ATTENTION TO DETAIL

After paying a ridiculous amount to this horrible company to install our appliances (which we could have done ourselves but big brother now mandates that in order to validate our warranty we have to use people like this) we later realized our stove was installed improperly, not leveled and was missing a 'foot'. They also failed to trim the footplate on our dishwasher drawer so that it rubbed on the hardwood floor. Another appliance installer was called in to rectify the errors. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST !!!

Jimmy Virk in Surrey
Jimmy Virk in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Get ready to pay more than you agreed to!!!!!

Get ready to pay wayyyyy more than the quote and not get the work done!!!!!
I got a fridge, two cook tops and two dishwashers installed by these guys in December 2017. The quote, after they reviewed all the specs for the appliances was $3800. I agreed. Then after the work was done, they invoiced me another $1800 in addition to the previous quote. They said this is for parts, which they did not mention previously was not included in the estimate. Then I asked them to install handles on the fridge panels which they had installed. They asked for $175 more. So if you hire them, be ready to pay wayyyyy more than you agreed to.

Jerry Nguyen
Jerry Nguyen
1 review Surrey, ND

Natural Gas Rough-In Installation For New House

I had Han Appliances do the rough-in installation for a new house. I had it roughed-in for 2 dryers, 1 cooktop, 2 bbqs, 1 radiant boiler and 3 fireplaces. Roger and Roy put in a lot of extra effort in running the gas pipe through routes and walls which I was happy with so that there was no bulkheads required. A big thank you to Roger and Roy for the extra effort. I will have them back when I do the final appliance install.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Richmond?