Han Appliances

Reviews for Han Appliances

Jimmy Virk in Surrey
Jimmy Virk in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Get ready to pay more than you agreed to!!!!!

Get ready to pay wayyyyy more than the quote and not get the work done!!!!!
I got a fridge, two cook tops and two dishwashers installed by these guys in December 2017. The quote, after they reviewed all the specs for the appliances was $3800. I agreed. Then after the work was done, they invoiced me another $1800 in addition to the previous quote. They said this is for parts, which they did not mention previously was not included in the estimate. Then I asked them to install handles on the fridge panels which they had installed. They asked for $175 more. So if you hire them, be ready to pay wayyyyy more than you agreed to.

Jerry Nguyen
Jerry Nguyen
1 review Surrey, ND

Natural Gas Rough-In Installation For New House

I had Han Appliances do the rough-in installation for a new house. I had it roughed-in for 2 dryers, 1 cooktop, 2 bbqs, 1 radiant boiler and 3 fireplaces. Roger and Roy put in a lot of extra effort in running the gas pipe through routes and walls which I was happy with so that there was no bulkheads required. A big thank you to Roger and Roy for the extra effort. I will have them back when I do the final appliance install.

Sylvia S from Vancouver
Sylvia S from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher

I was referred to han appliances from a friend of mine who had appliances installed by them and said the service was great. So I decided to give them a try. I was extremely impressed with the Tech ( Yashou ) His professionalism and generosity was greatly appreciated. Not only did he do a great job, but also included some free parts for my dishwasher which was great. I would recommend hans to anyone looking to have appliances installed.