Volpe Renovations

Formerly D&L vinyl windows and doors
General Contractors
17036 103A Ave, Surrey, BC V4N 3K9 Surrey BC V4N 3K9

Reviews for Volpe Renovations

tbarry
tbarry
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Reno’s at home and work

Dennis has a good eye for design.Very friendly to work with.thank you.I will not put down how much we spent as it is nobodies business

beckett.teresa
beckett.teresa
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Bathroom, Basement renovation after a flood. Windows and fence

Dennis is very knowledgeable in all aspects of home renovations. I would recommend Dennis for any job large or small. Very fair pricing and gives great suggestions on what would be best for any situation

Robyn M.
Robyn M.
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Hardwood flooring

Dennis and crew were very prompt and professional; were available around our mutual time schedules, and completed a beautiful job on our upstairs flooring throughout bedrooms and an office. While I had anticipated a very dusty house while the work was in progress and afterward, the work site and house was clean. I would highly recommend them for future work. As a side note, they replaced the windows in my parents’ aging home years ago, and my folks were very happy with the work!

aaron in North Vancouver
aaron in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home renovation down to the studs

My wife and I renovated our home before moving in and took it down to the studs. The job involved the complete renovation of the master bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, and 5 bedrooms. The project involved removal of a wood fireplace, removal of 3 interior load bearing walls, placing 22 structural beams, a extension for the master bedroom, and replacement of all windows and doors among many other changes. Throughout the entire project from demolition to finishing touches Dennis was absolutely indispensable; he was exceptionally knowledgeable and skilled and his attention to detail was superb. Numerous times during the project his innovative suggestions turned barriers into opportunities. His practical and rational personalized approach saved us tens of thousands of dollars, and the end result is an absolutely stunning space that we love to live in and share. I can not recommend Dennis highly enough.

Greg C.  in Surrey
Greg C. in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Installation of basement suite

Dennis completed this job from framing to all aspects of finishing with a high level of professionalism and skill. He was very flexible and knowledgeable, and very capable in advising us re: our decision-making at each stage. Diligent and hard working. Always willing to go the extra to keep the customer satisfied.

Sph from Vancouver
Sph from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

double pane window

Total house replacement of 20+ windows on all three floors of single family home. chose medium quality but not highest quality spec. 20 year warranty on materials, lifeteime warranty on labour also transferable to new home owners so a big plus on selling my hoome

Amy in Vancouver
Amy in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Window

Bought and added a new window to my basement garage. Excellent service, came in 2 days to do it and voila, new window done in my garage for way better lighting. Good follow up service asked how well I was doing and all. Great!

Knight neighborhood
Knight neighborhood
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

11 Windows installed

Great honest service and professional installers. Completion was quick and the windows have been low maintenance for the last 3 years.
I have recommend them to our friends many times.

More about Volpe Renovations

Here at Volpe Renovations we pride ourselves in our years of experience in helping you make your home into the Beautiful; yet practical castle that you have always dreamed of!We offer fully custom Interior Renovations including Luxurious Bathrooms and Gorgeous Kitchens with all of the Cultured Stone & Wooden Interior Decor to match.

***

We have been serving the GVRD area for years now, whether it’s a total Interior Renovation or an Exterior Project to “Complete” the overall look of your home or business, you can be assured you are in good hands.The Team Here at Volpe Renovations also like to think a home or business should be Practical and more importantly: Safe! We Specialize in Assisted Living & Handicap Friendly Renovations including Handrail Installation & Safety/Accessibility Assessments for Businesses. We have some of the Best Suppliers in British Columbia and we can source any kind of custom material or asset you might want. You would be surprised at the variety of options we offer in comparison to any of our competition.