HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Richardson Wes Plumbing And Heating

unhappy customer in Vancouver
unhappy customer in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnance

Bought a Lennox furnace with Richardson Wes 3 years ago, the furnace starts leaking. Ask them to come fix it as they provide 10 years parts warranty. The guy said because I haven't hire them to service the furnace yearly, it is not under warranty. The guy was so rude on the phone and started yelling at me. They charge $120 per hour to diagnose and fix, but are not able to give me an approximate cost. Very poor service, I will not recommend this company to anyone.

lisa in vancouver area
lisa in vancouver area
1 review Vancouver, BC

water heater install

They came right away when I called and was extremely efficient. I found that the prices were reasonable as I checked other companies. They gave us a price before the job was started and they communicated with us the process very well. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone who needs prompt service.