Julian Ceramic Tile

Ida from Burnaby
Ida from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Wonderful Staff

We had a difficult time in selecting our tiles for our home reno, and Dana and other staff members were very helpful in selecting the style and quality of tiles for all of our rooms.

We visited several tile shops and had a great shopping experience here.

Thank you Julian Tile!

San
San
21 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom & Flooring

We looked everywhere for tiles for our kitchen and bath, renovating can be a tough task especially when choosing designs, colours, patterns and all that goes into planning...

The staff at Julian were very helpful in deciding what style we wanted and what colours we liked. I highly recommend working with and shopping at Julian Tile.

Thank you for your nice comment. We are glad we could help on your project.

Hilda Z from West Vancouver
Hilda Z from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Residential Renovation

I went in to help a friend pick some tiles for her own place - I was greeted by very friendly staff who helped me pick and list everything carefully. I was then given samples at no charge all wrapped up nicely and had help taking them to my car. I got a printed list of prices and stock and I was good to go. A very great experience overall!

Stephanie Jansen from West Vancouver
Stephanie Jansen from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Tile

The staff are well-qualified and are helpful with design ideas. There showroom is even dog-friendly! Take-home tile samples are really helpful and unopened boxes of excess tile is easily returnable for refund.

John Hawkins from Burnaby
John Hawkins from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom and entry floors

Nice store with great selection and service. Very good option to all the box stores for quality tiles! Our project had stalled but came together once we found the right tiles at Julians.

Shelley Scales from Vancouver
Shelley Scales from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom

I have always been very happy with the excellent service of Julian Tile.I am pleased to refer them to my friends and colleges. I always find what I need there. Even after I shopped around in many other showrooms, I ended up finding everything I need at Julian Tile.

Jill Oudil from Vancouver
Jill Oudil from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tiles

They were great to deal with. We got high quality Italian wall tiles. Very helpful in the showroom although very busy at times. They have a Burnaby and and Langley branch.

Sean Jack from Vancouver
Sean Jack from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Home

Was extremely impressed with the selection, display and helpful service. Wasn't expecting it, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Cant wait for their New Langley Location to open up so I don't have to cross the bridge anymore

Daryl from Burnaby
Daryl from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

new home

The quality and customer service was terrible the product over priced I expect to get the quality I paid for. I do know why they charge so much they give the designers a rebate so the builders and home owner have to pay for this,I can not recommend this company to anyone and I have built alot of homes.I had Rosa come out to see the poor quality marble and I know I would not treat my customer like she treated me she may want to take a little advise the customer is always right, even if there not , because there the ones paying your bills.

brian in Burnaby
brian in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

replaced tiles in the entrance and kitchen

Was very satisfied with the tile selection and the showroom, I picked out all my tiles and got an installer in after only 3 weeks. The workers were very professional and courteous. The tiles were straight and flush with one another, no like the job I got done in the washroom. I was very satisfied with the job and would recommend them to my friends and family

More about Julian Ceramic Tile

Julian Ceramic Tile. Porcelain and Natural stones from Europe. Show room in Burnaby, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Calgary